Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

She shoved her keys into her jacket pocket and zipped it closed. "I'm gonna go, I'll see you tomorrow, unless I forgot something else."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm

he chuckled,"see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:09 pm

"Bye," she smiled and walked back out the door.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Brit woke up late the next morning but she still had a few hours before she needed to be at work. She was glad she had taken the morning off because her nose was running and she kept coughing. Even after soaking in the hot water she had still managed to get sick. She drank several cups of hot tea and was feeling slightly better by time she headed down to her lab.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 am

Loren Had slept like rock once he had managed to get to sleep. He didn't feel even a smidge sick when he woke up. Time on the front line was finally doing something to help. Lying on his back he stated at the stark white ceiling that was standard issue in Union apartments. had everything changed or was it going to be normal today? He hated the thought of not knowing really. Control is what Loren liked. He liked knowing what was going on and he didn't like this cloud that had settled around him. before he knew it he was clenching his jaw so tight his back molars hurt. This would be an interesting day.

Keller hadn't slept more than perhaps a few minutes. he couldn't close his eyes without reliving that hell of a day. She had pried and now he felt like he was 16 again. He felt drained  and more helpless than usual. he was sure his face looked like he had spread mud all over it after the tears had mixed with the dirt on his face and his attempts to hide the evidence they had been there.

Xander sat in the corner of his cell his head slumped against the wall his back reclined against. how had this happened. Where was Audrey? he hoped she was ok. this was the worst case scenario. if he had just staid alone then she more than likely wouldn't have been picked up.

Tevon woke up rubbing the back of his neck. He was still getting used to the cot he had been assigned. the new place would be big enough for everyone  to have a bed but the trouble was finding out how to get the beds to the new underground bunker.

Greg loved the feeling of her laying on his chest. it was a simple thing but it made everything else seem not nearly as bad. Most people thought they were fools for being in a committed relationship because according to them they were setting themselves up for heartache. River was the best thing that had happened to him in a decade and right now the heartache was lessened by her. he would take the future one day at a time.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Brit sat in her silent, dark lab staring at the picture of her family that she had carried down from her apartment. What Xander had accused Diana of was horrible, unthinkable but a voice in her head kept whispering that it was true. She stood up and set the picture down, she needed to know. Nicholas wouldn't be in for almost an hour so she should have enough time. Brit pulled her jacket on and left her lab to make the long walk to the cells.

"What part of stay away from her were you not clear on?" Diana demanded as she stormed into Loren's office, flinging surveillance of him and Brit onto Loren's desk. "This is dangerous Loren, she's not safe. What she can do isn't safe, for any of us."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:21 pm

It was too early for this. Loren took a deep breath, "SO I can't celebrate a co workers birthday any more?" he asked his voice slow and calm
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:30 pm

"Do you always kiss co-workers when celebrating their birthdays or take them back to your apartment?" She demanded, shoving the last two pictures at him. "Do you know where your co-worker is now?" Diana leaned closer, "on her way to see the other man that kissed her yesterday."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 pm

He didn't look away from the picture of them at the fountain, "Why are you so bent out of shape about this?" He asked sitting back into his chair and looking up at her, " I mean really Diana, the last few days I've had more visits from you about this than any thing else. why is my friendship with Dr. Taylor so interesting to you?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Diana leaned back. "You're already obsessed with one of the Taylors. A second obsession could ruin your career and I'd hate to have to replace you, there is so much paper work involved." She smiled coldly, "but then again you always seem to go after what you'll never catch. How many years have you been after her sister? I've lost count."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 pm

River stirred against him, slowly waking. The new headquarters afforded much more space and even some supplies that had been stockpiled in a back room. The first thought in her head was that those things needed to be organized and gone through, then the newer recruits could probably use some training time. She got up and pressed a kiss to Greg's cheek. "You should have woken me. There's too much to do, no time for laying around."

Audrey's feet tapped against the wall and she lay in the cot, watching the ceiling. She didn't know how long she'd been here, but it felt like forever. And she still had no idea what had happened to Xander. And she still had no idea what would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
River stirred against him, slowly waking. The new headquarters afforded much more space and even some supplies that had been stockpiled in a back room. The first thought in her head was that those things needed to be organized and gone through, then the newer recruits could probably use some training time. She got up and pressed a kiss to Greg's cheek. "You should have woken me. There's too much to do, no time for laying around."
He smiled at her, "I couldn't bring myself to wake you. you looked so peaceful." he was a romantic at heart though now a days there was little time for those sentiments

Audrey's feet tapped against the wall and she lay in the cot, watching the ceiling. She didn't know how long she'd been here, but it felt like forever. And she still had no idea what had happened to Xander. And she still had no idea what would happen to her.
Keller knew there was the girl on the other side of the wall where his cot was. he knew he could probably even talk to her through the plaster and stone but his desire for human contact had been severely diminished since yesterday.

oxford girl wrote:
Diana leaned back. "You're already obsessed with one of the Taylors. A second obsession could ruin your career and I'd hate to have to replace you, there is so much paper work involved." She smiled coldly, "but then again you always seem to go after what you'll never catch. How many years have you been after her sister? I've lost count."
She was truly a snake. he bit his bottom lip for a minute then replied, " I am not obsessed with Dr Taylor and as for her sister everyone wants to the ghost off the streets and working for the right side." he was desperately trying to keep his cool but she was pushing all of his buttons. she had no idea what it was like to do the dirty work. she sat in her ivory tower and gave orders but she didn't know what it was like to be elbow deep in the blood of the war.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 pm

"Peace will not win us this war," she answered, getting up and pulling on her clothes. "We need our operatives to start working. We will not stay underground forever."

Audrey stopped tapping and shifted so she was sitting against the wall. "Sorry about what I said last night," she called. Maybe he could hear her?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

He nodded climbing out of bed himself and getting ready, "I know Its just nice to..." he shook hsi head pulling on a shirt, "you are right as usual."

Keller closed his eyes hearing her voice,"you were just curious."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 pm

River smiled. "Once the Union is dead then we will have all the peace we need." She felt the need to reassure him. Show him that things will not always be so grim.

"Yeah well, I didn't realize my curiosity would cause you pain. I'm sorry it wasn't fair to ask." She sighed and shifted. "Guess I've forgotten my manners."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 pm

he smiled, " Thats a happy thought."

Keller nodded to himself. he wanted to say what was on his mind but the union listening would instantly spot him as resistance so he swallowed back his thoughts, "Uhm...its ok." what else was he supposed to say

any thoughts on where NYC could go?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:36 pm

"Yes. It's what is keeping me going," she agreed. "Now I am going to set some people to organizing this place and get some recruits working on their training. What will you do with the day?"

She knew it probably wasn't okay, but she shouldn't make him think about it any more. "Do you know what they're gonna do to us?" It was out before she could stop it.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 pm

"I'll take out a hunting party see if we can't scare up some more of that canned food." he replied slipping into his boots, "get Athena to start some hand to hand training as well."

Keller chuckled, "Not sure," he was pretty sure, "I just hope I can get a bath soon." he waited for a moment before continuing, "I mean they are treating us well so I can't imagine they would do anything against us." oh but he could he could imagine exactly what they could do. he had heard stories and they were never good
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm

"Good," River nodded. That would be good. "And Athena will be worked hard today," her smile was a little off putting, but she wanted her people to be as trained as they could, she wanted them protected from the union.

That made her feel a little better. If the worst they were going to do was feed her and try to convince her that they were a good organization then it wouldn't be awful.

Ooc: about NYC prep, I'm not sure. The shooter could come back and others are hurt this time, but idk for sure.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm

"Some more than others," Diana responded. "And what happens after you catch the other twin? Because eventually you will, and then you will have to make a choice. Brit or having the ghost on our side." She looked down at the photos on his desk. "You can't have both." Her icey eyes met his, "I'll make sure of that."

Brit pushed the door to the cells open and stepped inside. She hadn't noticed how dark or cold it was yesterday. "Xander," she said softly when she reached his dark cell.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 pm

oxford girl wrote:
"Some more than others," Diana responded. "And what happens after you catch the other twin? Because eventually you will, and then you will have to make a choice. Brit or having the ghost on our side." She looked down at the photos on his desk. "You can't have both." Her icey eyes met his, "I'll make sure of that."
Before he could check himself his hands hit the top of his desk causing the photos to jump as he stood up, "You are over stepping yourself here Diana. Britt has nothing to do with her sister. they are two completely separate things!" he could feel himself fuming. he didn't want to give her the satisfaction. taking a few deep breaths he straightened his suit jacket, "what do you want?" his tone was quite but the rage was still there

oxford girl wrote:
Brit pushed the door to the cells open and stepped inside. She hadn't noticed how dark or cold it was yesterday. "Xander," she said softly when she reached his dark cell.
That was a voice he hadn't expected to hear. he slowly stood up groaning as he did. he was so stiff, "Britt?"

"Good," River nodded. That would be good. "And Athena will be worked hard today," her smile was a little off putting, but she wanted her people to be as trained as they could, she wanted them protected from the union.
He chuckled walking over to her, "we are all lucky to have you." he said kissing her on the cheek

That made her feel a little better. If the worst they were going to do was feed her and try to convince her that they were a good organization then it wouldn't be awful.

"so...what....brought you here?" he asked

Ooc: about NYC prep, I'm not sure. The shooter could come back and others are hurt this time, but idk for sure.
ok well if either of you think of anything please speak up because the story seems to be dwindling a bit
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:54 pm

River gave him another smile, then left. She would work these people as hard as they could, but it would keep them safe and she would make sure that they were able to defend themselves. They would get rid of the Union.

"I was with someone who ran from the Union. So when they found us, they put him somewhere and put me here." she laughed a little. "If I wasn't so stubborn, I'd probably be out of here. You know, lied and said I was ready to follow the Union? But my mouth moves faster than my brain, I guess."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Dina smirked, pleased at the reaction she had gotten from him. "I don't want anything," she said," I'm just looking out for the Union's best interests. Like we all should be doing." She reached down and adjusted the photos, "don't let yourself get distracted. Distracted people rarely survive war. Oh, and Command is looking forward to your report on Xander and the information he provides."

"You don't have to get up," Brit said as she stepped up to the bars. "I need to talk to you, about what you said yesterday."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 pm

that sounded just about right. Keller closed his eyes for a moment before he spoke, "we all say things we don't mean when we are in a bad position." he prayed she wouldn't damn herself any farther.

"It looks like I'm not the only one distracted." he hissed, "you have an unhealthy fascination with me that perhaps command would be interested to know about." he almost smiled, "if only you had been inviting at all maybe your lips wouldn't be so neglected." he stepped around the desk, " how long has it been Diana?" He knew it had to have been before she came to Boston. he was hoping it would get to her

Xander let out a long sigh, "what about it?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 pm

"the only thing about you that I find fascinating is your self destructive behavior." She placed a perfecting polished nail on his chest, "you are not nearly as appealing as you seem to think."

"My parents," Brit said quietly. "How do you know Diana killed them?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 pm

his mouth pulled up on the left side, "I don't think very much of myself at all but your "interventions"..." he stepped closer to her, "are you this concerned with everyone who finds another woman attractive?"

His head slumped back against the wall, "Because I talk to people and I know things outside of the lab."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 pm

She smirked, "just the ones who find the wrong women attractive. There are many other women you could chose from," she said. She leaned closer, "some that could make you much happier than Brit ever could."

"How can I trust you?" Brit asked. She pulled her jacket off and pushed it through the bars. "You look cold."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 pm

he chuckled softly, "are you that threatened by her?" he had her on the strings and he knew it.

Xander looked at her, "why would I lie to you?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Diana laughed, "threatened? By Brit? The poor girl is oblivious to everything if its not something she can figure out in her lab." She patted his chest. "No, I'm not threatened by her, but its sweet of you to be concerned about me."

She shrugged. "You have no reason not to." Brit sat down on the floor as she started coughing again. "Maybe you're trying to turn me against them."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:31 pm

He rolled his eyes walking past her to his office door, "I'm not sure who you think you are fooling Diana but it isn't me. if you aren't threatened by her stop threatening me and any relationship I may or may not have with her."

He chuckled, "Of course I am. they are a life sucking parasite that needs to be squashed." one short sigh and he continued," put I would never make up anything so hurtful as that. ever."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 pm

"There's no relationship to threaten," Diana said as she walked past him, brushing her arm against his. "She'll never want that, she's to devoted to her work."

Brit was silent for a few moments, "why'd she kill them?" Her hands gripped the bars. "Had my father turned against the Union?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Loren rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the cell where Xander was

"I think he was starting to. there were rumors and even without that the UNion wanted you. they needed you on their side with an unwavering passion." he shrugged, " it worked."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:44 pm

"Give Brit a kiss for me," Diana called after him before she turned and headed back to her office.

"Why did they need me? My father was a better scientist." She sighed, "he would have finished the formula by now."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"he might have been better but he wasn't as dedicated to them." he said slowly standing up
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Brit stood, watching him cautiously. "So Diana murdered my parents to win my loyalty?" She shook her head, "that doesn't make sense. That would only make me turn on them if I ever found out." She shoved her hands into her pockets. "If I was that valuable they wouldn't risk losing me."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm

"they don't think that far ahead. especially not Diana." he sighed, " she does whatever she pleases to hell with the consequences."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm

She smiled faintly, "I guess that would explain why Diana hates me. But others must have known, Command would of had to order it, someone would of had to carry it out," she said, as if she was working out some chemical equation. "But who would have....Loren," she whispered. "Did he...clean up after Diana?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm

"I don't know," Xander said honestly," I don't know if it was him or another cleaner."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Brit felt tears sting her eyes, she thought she could trust him. "I'm sorry there's nothing I can do to help you," she said after a moment. "I can try to bring you food later and some blankets."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:56 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
that sounded just about right. Keller closed his eyes for a moment before he spoke, "we all say things we don't mean when we are in a bad position." he prayed she wouldn't damn herself any farther.
"Yeah, I guess," she agreed. But she hadn't seen Loren since that night, when she had endlessly berated him. Was it too late? What if they just left her here? Would she eventually lose her mind? Possibly.

Nicholas arrived in the lab and was surprised to see that Brit wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next