Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Though there had been a war waged there only 6 moths ago the new Union had brought light back to a semblance of normal very quickly. Rebuilding the city, known as Boston, as a symbol of the new established peace had been a first priority. The other countries had been unified years before and had already had the full force of the Union established in them. All resistances had been squashed except in America. Where once individual rights had been valued higher than almost anything the people would just not give up. It was a thorn in the side of the Union but mind washing was being perfected and it couldn’t come soon enough as far as Loren was concerned. He had been to nearly every body of land on the planet and he wanted to be done with the nonsense here. All the other rebellions had ended in weeks or even days but this…this place was different. He had been here nearly 4 months and from what he could see it was still in full swing. His shows squeaked ever so slightly against the shiny floor as he walked down the hall to the lab. The man in his cell had finally cracked and he wanted to see if she, Dr Tyler, had the next try for the mind washing serum ready .

The plate of rice and ketchup sat untouched. Rubbing his head he took a deep breath. It was on days like this that he wondered if resisting was such a good idea. The Union didn’t care about human life especially not theirs. The resistance was a bug to be squashed and that was it
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Ooc: I think I'll introduce my characters gradually, that'll probably be the easiest way

Ic: Brit sat perfectly still as she watched the dark green liquid in the vial boil. It was her third variation of the serum. She used the long forceps to remove the vial from the heat. The liquid would cool quickly and soon be ready to test. She pushed her glasses back up and looked at the other substances she was working on. She had vials in here that could kill in seconds of dissolve almost any substance.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Loren pushed open the heavy lab door. He said no greeting as he steroid up behind her trying not to disturb her
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Brit careful stuck a syringe into the vial and extracted a few CC of the green liquid. She put the lid back on the needle. "its ready."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:33 pm

"How well do you think this one will work?" He asked taking the syringe from her
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

"Its not as strong as the last so it wont turns the subjects brain to mush," she said. "It should work. I would like to come, watching the subjects reaction will help me perfect it."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Nicholas straightened his suit as he walked into the Union offices. It wasn't hard to walk through there anymore, he'd been working with the Union since their arrival in Boston.

River Tripp gripped the hilt of the knife tightly. Locked hilt to hilt with Scott, her leg swept out and knocked him back, landing on his back. His knives remained up and she laughed. "Good," she offered him a hand up. "Let's get some food, yeah?"
"Yeah," he agreed with a grin. "Have you heard from-"
"No, he hasn't been in contact. But he has to be careful, they're monitoring everything."
Scott nodded. The Union sure got in the way of everything.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:41 pm

He tapped the vile gently, "you may want to wait till the next time." He looked from the green liquid to her.

Hearing voices down the hall he took acdeep breath and picked up his fork. He wasn't hungry but letting food go bad wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm

"Then I need you to record the results," she said as she handed him a file. "I need pulse, pupil dilation, and if there are any visible reactions such as foaming at the mouth or yellowing of the skin."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm

River and Scott walked in, seeing Greg already at the table. "Good morning sir," Scott said, out of respect for the man's rank. But his voice was jovial. He truly enjoyed being in the resistance.
"How goes the fight?" River asked the elder.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:10 pm

"of course." Loren said looking around, "where is your assistant?"

Greg looked up forcing a smile, "it goes."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

"What assistant?" Brit asked as she turned back to the vials that were still cooking. "Its just me."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Audrey shook her hair out and tried to wipe the dirt off her face. Hiding from the Union, squatting in abandoned buildings, didn't agree with her. She wanted running water again. She wanted real food, and she definitely wanted to be outside during the day. This was awful.

"As it must," River nodded. Scott brought back two plates of the mess Greg was eating and River took one, sitting at the table across from the other man.

Liam sat at his console, typing consistently. For the past two weeks he had been working on pulling up city plans and each building plan. There had to be some way to trace the resistance.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:25 pm

"oh...I was under the impression they had assigned you an assistant...though I'm not above being wrong." He said with a small smile

Greg looked back to his meal without a word
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Nicholas popped his head into the office. "Hello, I'm looking for Dr. Tyler?"

River ate quickly. "I should make sure the others are awake. Can't let them sleep the day away." she said before excusing herself and going to wake the other members who lived in the HQ.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:30 pm

"If they have the assistant must have gotten lost," she said as she removed another vial from above the flame. She smiled faintly as she looked at the bright pink liquid. "This can turn almost anything to stone by changing its molecular composition." Brit looked at the door. "I'm Dr. Tyler, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:33 pm

"Sorry, I was just informed. I've been reassigned as your assistant. I was working with Dr. Temple, but they've had to juggle us around. So here I am." Nicholas's voice had a slight british accent as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Brit looked him up and down. "Name?" She asked. No one ever told her when things were changing. Dr. Temple would not be happy about losing his assistant.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:37 pm

"Nicholas Pole," he replied. "My papers, if you'd like a look," he offered his official badge and certifications, which each union worker was required to carry.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Brit placed the vial in a holder and looked at the papers. "I hope you have steady hands, Mr. Pole." She said as she handed the papers back. "The chemicals I use can be very dangerous is not handled correctly."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm

"Of course," he nodded. "Dr. Temple wouldn't have dealt with me otherwise." He tucked the papers away.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:48 pm

"it appears you have plenty tovtalk about. Doctor ill let you know the results." He said excusing himself
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:51 pm

"The jackets are over to the left," Brit said. "The gloves are there also." She added a few things to an empty test tube. "I only have a few rules in my lab but they must be followed. 1, do not mix any chemicals without asking me first. 2, you are here to do whatever I need, without question. and 3, you do not discuss what I am working on with anyone." She looked away from the test tube to him. "understood?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"Absolutely," he agreed. He pulled on a jacket and a pair of gloves. "I am yours to command, Doctor." A flashing smile was on his lips as he said this.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Brit looked back at the test tube. "What were you helping Dr. Temple with?" She asked as she slowly added a few drops of a black liquid to the substances in the test tube.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:00 pm

"He was working in a confidential capacity to aid with interrogation." Of course he couldn't come right out and say it. But Dr. Temple had been working with the long sought after "truth serum".
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:03 pm

"So the rumors are true." She said with a faint smile. "He'll never find the right combination," she said, mostly to herself. She liquid started to bubble. "Do you know that this is?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:05 pm

"I'm afraid I wasn't given much information on what you were working with," Nicholas replied. "So no, I do not."

Audrey had to risk it. She had to go outside. Though it was morning and bright sunlight shone through the streets, she had to find something to eat. Hopefully she could do it quickly. She stepped out onto the street, glad to see it deserted, before hurrying to an alley, then off to find food.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:09 pm

"Its something I've been working on for a while." She stuck a thin glass stirring rode in a pulled out one drop of the liquid. She let it drop onto the table. It quickly ate through the metal table, leaving a smoking hole. "It can eat through almost anything, except glass."

James carried another bucket of water to the small garden he had made. It was hidden on all sides to prevent it from being raided, but that meant it needed extra care to thrive.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:13 pm

"And what would be the use for that?" he asked, watching the smoking table.

She heard the sound of footsteps, a group of them, approaching behind her. She spotted a loose board in the fence along her side and she slipped through the opening, pushing the board back into place before the footsteps passed her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Tevon grinned his lap top buzzing to life. it had taken him nearly three days to get it charged after moving from place to place. he hated hopping like this but it was what it was. Rubbing his hands together like a child in a candy shop. he thoroughly enjoyed screwing with the Union. it was the only thing that was well normal. Hacking into the Union internet was hard the first time but now it was easy peasy. pinging the signal off of several routers around the city it would be nearly impossible to find him through tracking his signal. He had never finished high school but he was better than any of the techs he had met even at the university. he grinned as he maneuvered his way into the Union server. he looked through a few of the computers then stopped at one. the information being looked at were schematics...that was...odd. he thought.

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

"I don't ask," she said simply. "I simply make what I am asked to. But don't touch it, it can eat through your skin." She set the vial back in its holder.

"Don't move," James said after the footsteps passed.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Liam tapped through the schematics and stopped on one. He compared the pictures of the building with the schematics. Something was off. He flagged it. He'd send someone to investigate once he was through the rest of the buildings assigned for today.

"Understood," Nicholas agreed. He would stay away from that one.

Audrey froze. She didn't realize someone else was there. What if it was a union? She'd been doing so well, had been safe for a month.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Brit looked from the vials in front of her to him. "I never requested an assistant," she said. The only other way for her to get one was if someone were to request she be given one. But who would do that?

"Turn around, slowly," James ordered. He picked up the rake at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Nicholas shrugged. "I was merely told to report here," he said. "If you would like, you could ask the department, but I have no knowledge of why I was assigned here." That was a lie, but it was a good one. He was a good liar.

Audrey did so, putting her hands up in front of her. What she saw was heartening. He clearly wasn't union.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Tevon tapped on a few buttons copying the schematics to his computer. whatever they were flagging was something they wanted to know...too bad for them. quickly going to work he put a virus in place. that would distort that file to the point that they would never be able to read that file again. he smiled...he'd like to see them try
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Liam continued through the work, but found nothing. When he went back to the flagged file, his eyebrows quirked together. It had been corrupted. Fingers flying across the keyboard, he searched for the original file. He slipped a drive into the computer, a tracing program. It would trace the file, looking for any changes or additions. Hopefully, it could tell Liam who corrupted it.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Brit looked at him for a moment. "Then I guess I'm stuck with you." She looked back at the vials. "There is a file at the end of the table, read it. It details what I'm working on."

"Who are you?" James asked, lowering the rake slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Nicholas nodded and slipped the file off the table. Reading the first page, he looked back up at her. Surprise colored his features. "This is... I thought this was a rumor. You're actually working on it?"

"My name is Audrey Rites," she replied. "I'm not union. Please, I'll leave. I just needed somewhere to hide."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:39 pm

"I've almost finished it," she said not looking up from what she was working on. "I've changed the formula slightly since we started testing it."

"James," he said, lowing the rake the rest of the way. "Not union."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Union RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next