Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 am

Jeff let out a long sigh, " yeah." he hated that these kids had everything just handed to them and they squandered it, "lets head out. best if I'm not questioned about this the school may not like it." he said walking for the front door
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 am

Sam followed him, she wanted to get the rest of the students out but they had been warned. "You look like you could use a drink," she said once they got outside.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:14 am

he chuckled," yeah that sounds good actually."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am

"Where would you like to go?" She asked as she got her keys out. "There's a little bar a few blocks over or we could head to my apartment."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:47 am

"We need to show you off a little more," he said with a smile, " the bar sounds good."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

Sam laughed, "sure. You just want to show off how good you look in a tux." She unlocked her car when they got to it and got in.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 pm

he rolled his eyes as he got in the car. he would have been happy to get out of that tux in that moment but this was her night
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 pm

A few minutes later Sam parked in front of a stone building that looked like it had been there before the civil war. "This is it, the best bar in the city."She got out, "I know it doesn't look like much from the outside but that's why I like it."

ooc. I feel like something dramatic needs to happen soon
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 pm

ooc: I agree. I have a few ideas but its a bit in the future.

Jeff nodded as he got out of the car, " I like it...simple but...I like it."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Sam locked her car and headed towards the bar. "We'll probably be the only people in costumes," she said as she opened the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Carl took the clean tissue plugging up the hole. she hadn't done anything wrong. they weren't together so why did he feel...betrayed was the only word that came to mind. he felt like a fifth grader who saw they girl he liked giving some other boy a hug. it was ridiculous but he had never had an experience even similar to this so how was he to bring himself out of his petty childish mindset to now? he slowly looked at her only then realizing one side of his glasses was broken down the middle.
"You did nothing wrong." he said slowly his voice low with a hint of sadness as he managed a polite smile. Now he understood why his parents kept him in the life they did. mentally he was a genius but emotionally he felt more like a child. He hated that feeling and the feelings he was fighting with having seen her dance the easy she did with peter. yes she had pulled away but she had still agreed to. Didn't dancing like that mean something? or was he just so naive as to think the manners he had been raised with, a gentlemen's manners, meant very little in the real world. he was used to cotillions where girls curtsied and didn't dance closer than about two feet from a man and the man didn't push that boundary. he was used to the fifties dances where even though they danced closer they didn't press themselves so close together that there was no room left for...anything proper. This world that she had shown him had been so exciting, intoxicating, even but tonight proved how much he didn't understand it. he looked back at the ceiling of the cab. She had done nothing wrong in the modern world of New York. he was just a few decades behind on the times. he looked over at her again, "I'm sorry I ruined your night." he said genuinely apologizing. she had wanted to go to this and he had freaked out over the kiss and now this. he felt like a freak.

Braden smiled, " I'm glad." he had missed her so much. he had also hated her a bit of that time but that was a conversations for, well maybe never. he brushed his lips against hers again, "I want you." he whispered
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 pm

"You didn't ruin my night," Brooklynn replied. "That guy, Peter, did."

"Then let's go," Jaimie took his hand and pulled him back to her bedroom.

"Call of Duty?" He suggested. "You almost beat me last time. Maybe it'll be a Halloween miracle."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 pm

he nodded, " I'm sorry."

Braden followed her and the second they were inside the room he pulled her hand pulling her around to face him wrapping the other arm around her waist he brought his lips to hers

ooc: good to see you back
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Jaimie sighed happily, her hands going to the bottom of his shirt and lifting it up slowly. She wanted to see those fit muscles again.

"I don't want you to be sorry," Brooklynn said. "I was having a good time until he showed up." She didn't include that it had been good until he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 am

he lifted his hands above his head his heart racing. was this the right thing?

"I'm sorry that he did then." he said tilting his head back
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 am

She lifted the shirt off him. Once she'd tossed it aside, her hands returned to his chest, tracing the muscles.

"Well I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable." Brooklynn said slowly.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 am

he closed his eyes drinking in her touch. he set his hand over one of hers and laid it over his heart for a moment then reached down and tugged at the bottom of her shirt

"Why do you say that?" Carl asked as the cab came to a stop
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 am

Paige grinned, "maybe it will be." She sat down kicked her high heels off. "Same bet as before or should we change it? since I already wore pink."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm

"Hmmm," Jarid had to think about that. "Alright. You have to wear high heels for a week."

Jaimie pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside before pulling his face back to hers.

"You left," was the soft, sort of ashamed sounding reply. She passed the driver cash, then got out of the car. "I kissed you and you left. I obviously made you uncomfortable. But I really value our friendship and I... I don't want to ruin it. Uhm so we could just forget that it happened if you're... if you want."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Her skin was softer than he remembered. (You can god mod through this if you want)

Carl slid out slowly standing up, "is that what you want? To forget it happened."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 pm

It was better than she'd remembered. She'd missed him, so maybe the time away had dimmed the memory, but he was perfect. She stretched out next to him, then sat up. She was never really one for cuddling.

"I thought you did," Brooklynn replied as she unlocked her front door. "I thought that was why you left."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Carl let out a soft chuckle fpollowing her unto her house, "not exactly.'

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:45 pm

"Then why?" she asked, softly shutting the door behind them. She flipped on the hall light, her parents had apparently gone to bed. She led him into the kitchen where she could get the first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Paige thought for a minute. "Fine, but your hair will be blue." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm

"You wish," he grinned and led her into the house. "You want anything to drink?" he offered as they passed through the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Braden reached out touching the small of het back letting his fingers trail up as far as they could reach, "you still not one to...savore the moment?" He asked softly

Carl lends agsins the counter taking off his glasses and rinbbed his eyes, "it was my diary kiss." He said embarrassed at the admission
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

"Not really," Jaimie replied, smiling as she felt his hand on her back.

"What?" she asked. Brooklynn was startled. Had that been his first kiss?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:44 pm

" would you be totally apposed to...laying with me for a while?" He asked

Carl let out a little grown looking sown st his feet, "yes well you can't expect much else can you?"
Ooc got to go give a massage but ill be back in an hour
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 pm

ooc: okay cool

ic: Jaimie paused for a moment. She... well... No, she wasn't opposed to it. But... but there was no good argument against it. So, she laid back down next to him, shifting onto her side so she was looking at him.

"I'm sorry... I just..." Brooklynn frowned. "I didn't know. I'm sorry." She shook her head. "I screwed it up, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Braden smiled putting an arm around her. Those eyes...he could get lost in them, "jamie....I think...I think I'm..." He took a deep breath, "never mind."

"why do you keep saying that?" Carl asked

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"Water would be great," paige said. She wanted something stronger but she knew shehad reached her limit.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Jarid got them both glasses of water, then led her back to the TV room. Once the game was set up, he tossed her the controller.

"What were you going to say?" she asked curiously.

"Because I thought-" but she shook her head. "I had just thought that you..." She took a breath. "Because I screwed up our friendship. and I don't want that."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Paige focussed all her attention on the game, biting her lip as she consintrated. "I won," she said in disbelief a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Braden kissed her gently, "it dorsnt matter."

He looked up at her a little confused, "how do you figure that?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Jarid laughed. "Yeah. Yeah you did." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'll have to get some blue hair dye before Monday."

"Okay," Jaimie agreed, deciding to let it go. She leaned her forehead against his, the corner of her lip quirked upwards. "I'm glad we left that lame party."

"Because you weren't okay with it and I thought you would be but it was me misreading signals." She looked for something else to take the attention away from her embarrassment. She picked up his glasses. "The lense is cracked," she grimaced. "I hope that doesn't get you in trouble at home."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 pm

"Yep, and I'll help you dye it." She grinned. "I could even make the top a different shade of blue," she joked
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Braden chuckled, "i like our party better...the dress code is easier."

Carl stepped up to her taking the glasses from her. Gently he tucked his index finger under het chin his thumb lightly resting on it encouraging her to look at him, "you didn't misread anything." His voice was soft, kind.

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

He just smiled and shook his head. "Whatever you want. You beat me. Fair and square."

She laughed. "Much easier. And more comfortable."

"I didn't?" A small smile perked up her lips. "Oh. Good." She couldn't think of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

braden liked this. it was easy and comfortable...effortless, " I am sorry that I...I don't even know what to call it...I was such a jerk to you lately. it was really wrong of me."

"i was just..." He ran his thumb lightly along her bottom lip, "just surprised." he said honestly though this boldness was something new. maybe it was the fact that he had sneaked out of the house that made bold he didn't know but this was new and he actually liked this side of himself
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Paige smiled, she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. "Lighter on top will look good." She thought for a minute. "Are your parents going to be ok with your hair being dyed blue?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next