Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 am

"Boiling water isn't really cooking," she said as she sat down. "And I'm Italian, knowing how to make spaghetti is kind of a requirment."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 am

He grinned. "Well then, see? You're not a terrible cook."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 am

He nodded letting his thumbs travel gently over her cheeks, "that's all I'm asking...just to try."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 am

She nodded. "Okay... okay I can do that.. I can try."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 am

Braden smiled, "good. I'm glad." He took her hand and led her to the livingroom, "movie?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:46 am

She nodded. "Okay, but you pick the movie," she told him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:51 am

He smiled but he wasn't sure what kind of movie to pick. If it was too sentimental she might read into it but if it was to guy type she might hate it. Navigating his way to the on demand movies he sorted tgroughh them, "how does the a list sound?"

Ooc: im steugalling to find to an clad persons for a cheractar I'm trying to nail down in the other rpg. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:00 am

"Sounds good," she nodded, pulling a blanket off the back of the couch. She sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. That was okay, right? She really wasn't sure about this.

ooc: I had a really hard time with that. Which is why I stuck with Game of Thrones characters =]. If I find any, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 am

Ooc: lol ok thanks Smile oh and is Lola a slave in the household of Caligula or Bacchus? Or niether yet? Just a thought but her hometown could be raided as a way to start the rpg and the slave traders then bring her and maybe a family member into the market. It could make for an interesting dynamic. I would be happy to play a family member Wink

Ic: Braden smiled and shifted putting his arm around her so she could lean more against him
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 am

ooc: Neither, as of yet. And I like that idea, that would be awesome! and yeah, if you want to play one of her family members, that would be great.
Also, just a reminder, I will be on hardly at all tomorrow cause I'll be in school all day. I'll try to get on between classes though.

ic: Jaimie shifted, hiding the smile as she leaned against him more. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 am

ooc: cool I'll get the other one going then and thanks for the heads up. Happy classes Smile oh and I'm not sure where to go with braden and jaime for this day period
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 am

Paige laughed, "I guess your right." She put some food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 am

He grinned and began to eat. "Oh yeah, much better than I could have done." he told her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 am

"Then its a good thing you won," she grinned. "But that means you get to wash the dishes when we're done."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:29 pm

ooc: so in the next decent time jump or two I will bring down that thing I thought of....oh and Sun I did start the Roman RPG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 pm

ooc: sounds good. Can it be sooner than later? I saw that you were thinking another month before you used it but I'm going on vacation in May so I wont be on much for most of the month
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:38 pm

ooc: month in the life of the RPG not in real life
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 pm

ooc: yeah I'll be out of town the last two weeks of may so earlier is better for me as well.
And I saw that. I'll update when I get out of class

ic: Jarid groaned. "Fine, I guess that's fair."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

ooc: Ok, that sounds good then

Paige grinned, "I'll help." she finished eating
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 pm

ooc: okey dokey and just remember...you girls asked for it :p the next monday on the RPG I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:04 pm

ooc: lol, okay. Bring it on.

ic: He grinned. "Thanks." When he finished, he started collecting the plates and dirty dishes. "That was really good."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 pm

She grinned, "I'm glad you liked it. Do you want me to wash the dishes and you can dry them?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:16 pm

He nodded, pulling out the dish cloths and towels they could use. "So what do you normally do on a Monday night?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:21 pm

She turned the water on and started washing the first dish. "Not much, read or watch tv usually. Its pretty boring."

Ooc: we can skip ahead when ever y'all want
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Braden had been the dutiful son for the last few days and his father had finally raised his grounding but with a strict eye. He was grateful and excited. They had wanted to meet her and he hoped she would be ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm

ooc: have we skipped forward a few days?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Ooc: yeah

Ic: Paige hadn't seen Jarid outside of school since Monday. She wasn't avoiding him but she wasn't going out of her way to see him. He had asked more questions about her than normal and she knew she if wanted them to stay friends she would have to stop avoiding the questions.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:35 pm

The blue dye had finally washed out of his hair. He was a little sad about that, but he got less stares in the halls.

Brooklynn saw Carl in the hallway and grinned, joining him at his locker. "Hey, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:41 pm

He smiled at her in return, "im fantastic and you?"

Ooc: sorry sun didn't realize you guys were in the middle of a conversation before Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:46 pm

ooc: It's cool =]

ic/; "I'm good," she smiled. "You look happier than normal. Grounding going well?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Paige headed to her locker and pulled her books out. She had just come from visiting her brother in the hospital. She had gotten in the habit of going everyday before school, that way her father wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"Hey Paige," Jarid waved before joining her at her locker. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

"Morning," she said as she yawned. "Sorry, I'm really tired."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:56 pm

"im off grounding." He piped up
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

"Stay up late practicing your game?" Jarid asked teasing a little.

"Awesome," she grinned. "Got any crazy plans? Planning on getting regrounded?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Paige laughed, "no. My cat decided to knock things over in the middle of the night. "
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:07 pm

He chuckled leaning against the locker, "no I think I'm going to attempt to stay out od trouble but speaking of plans," he pushed his glasses up farther onto the bridge of his nose, "do you have any for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Jarid laughed. "I see. You think you can make it through the day?"

"I don't think I have any," Brooklynn replied after a moment of thought. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

"uhm," he looked down at his feet for a moment then back up at her, "would yoy like to have dinner with my family?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:28 pm

"I hope so," Paige said yawning again. "I spent almost two hours picking up what was left of a glass bowl and plate set."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next