Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:00 pm

"I think it's safe to say that you are forgiven," Jaimie laughed.

This was... different. But she couldn't complain. "Oh. Well... uhm, good." Her heart had picked up when he put his hand on her chin, but jumped when he brushed his thumb against her lip. She liked whatever had given him this confidence.

Oh. Paige didn't know. Jarid cleared his throat and scratched his head. "Uhm no. My uh, my dad won't care."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 pm

"Great," she grinned. "My dad flipped when I dyed my hair purple last year." She looked at the blank tv then back at Jarid. "Wanna play again?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:23 pm

"Sure," he nodded. "But no bets this time."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm

"Ok," she said. Paige streched before they started. She was having more fun now then she had at the party.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Braden smiled, "thsts good to hear." Slowly sotto g up he dat on the edge of the bed, "im getting some water. You want anything?"

He let his hand drop from her face and smiled at her, " sorry I didn't comunicate very well earlier."

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Jarid lost again. "Oh, come on! Have you been practicing or something?" he accused with a grin.

"No, I'm okay," Jaimie smiled, stretching a little under the sheets.

"No, uhm, it's fine," Brooklynn was grinning and she could feel a little blush coloring her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 pm

"Maybe," Paige said smirking. "I told you I would win eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:50 pm

He shook his head. "Your reign won't last for long. I'll be back on top sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 pm

He smiled over his shoulder at her and headed fir the kitchen. He didn't rush but took his tome getting a nice tall glass of water with ice. Leaning against the counter he sipped his water just thinking about the evening and the turn it had taken. His tattoo felt like it was burning with the reminder of thir past relationship. He took a deep beath then headed back into the room

"so we are...good?" He asked
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:58 pm

"We'll see about that," she said as she restarted the game. "best out of three wins."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:00 pm

"Starting now?" he asked with a grin.

Jaimie was dozing off, her hair fanned against the pillow. Her lips were still stained just a little red from her lipstick, and a little had rubbed onto the pillowcase.

"Yeah, I think we're good," Brooklynn nodded. "How does your nose feel? Anything else hurt?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:04 pm

"Starting now," Paige said as she started the game.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Braden silentlyvskupoed into bed next to her. He would leave soon...he...his eyes closed and he felt so tired

"my pride." He said with a little chuckle picking up his glasses again, "this isn't good."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Jarid nodded and focused on the game. He was determined to win.

"Your pride shouldn't be hurt," she smiled. "Peter'll probably have a bad bruise where you hit him, it looked like you got him good."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:12 pm

A few minutes later Paige sighed and leaned back into the couch. "you win."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm

"ive never hit anyone before," he sighed in admission. He had done it for a good reason but he hadn't enjoyed it or felt good about it. He looked down at his glasses that he was fiddling with
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:30 pm

"Finally," Jarid sighed in relief. He still had it in him. "Alright, another?"

"Well thanks for making an exception," Brooklynn smiled, "It's a night of firsts, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

"Sure," Paige said. She took the jacket part of her costume off revealing a tight black tank top. "I'll win this one."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm

"Sure," he nodded, as he restarted the game. A few minutes later, he turned to her, disbelieving. "How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Paige took a sip of her water and looked at him with a grin. "I'm just that good."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 pm

He smiled glancing up at her, "it is." His gut told him to make the first into a second but the shy Carl he had always known was taking charge again...regrettably, "well I Uhm...its getting late."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm

"Oh, yeah," Brooklynn nodded. "Uhm, let's get you a cab home."

"One more game," he replied. "We'll see who the real champ is after this game." He was about to start the game when he heard the front door open and shut. A male voice said something inaudible and a higher, female voice answered. Jarid groaned. "My dad's home."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 pm

"I'm guessing that's my cue to leave?" Paige asked as she picked her jacket up.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 pm

"You don't have to," he said. "Just..give me a minute," he said, standing. "My dad doesn't care, it's just... he's got his girlfriend with him and he's probably been drinking. Don't worry about it." He stepped out of the room and went into the kitchen, where his dad and his girlfriend were.
"Jer," his dad greeted him with a big smile. "What're you doing up?"
"Video games with a friend," he replied. "Hey Jen." The girlfriend nodded, giving him a smile.
"A friend?" his dad grinned. "Can I meet him?"
"Her, dad. And not right now," he groaned. "Some other time."
His dad made a face, teasing him before going off to bed, Jen following in tow.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Paige wiped her make up off while she waited for Jarid. It amazed her that there was no shouting. She couldn't even talk to her father without one of the yelling.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:40 pm

"ok...uhm...could I have a wet something to clean my face up with?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Jarid came back into the room. "You ready to lose?" he asked, forcing a smile on his face.

"Oh yeah, of course," Brooklynn nodded, feeling silly for not thinking of that herself. She pulled out a clean washcloth and wet it with warm water. "Here. I can show you to the washroom if you need to use a mirror..." she offered.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Paige frowned, "is everything ok?" she asked noting his forced smile
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 pm

he shrugged taking the cloth, "I don't think I need that and I really...as much as I hate it....should get going." he had never cared about curfew before...actually he had never needed to. he started wiping at his face cleaning up the blood, "well...I guess..." he looked at his feet, "I guess I'll see you at school." he looked back up and half smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:01 am

"It's fine," he waved his hand. "Nothing you need to worry about." He took his seat. "Thanks though."

"Okay," Brooklynn said softly. Again, before she could think better of it, she leaned in and pressed a short kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am

"Yeah, sure," Paige said. She picked up her control and started the game.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 am

This time he didn't pull away. he let the kiss run its course. closing his eyes he drank the few seconds in. his heart felt like it was going crazy but it felt amazing
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 am

Jarid turned his attention back to the game. His heart wasn't in it though, he was unsurprised when Paige won.

When she pulled away, Brooklynn's cheeks were red. "I'll call you that cab now."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 am

Paige set her controller down and turned to face him. "I know you said everything was fine, but...if somethings wrong you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:24 am

he took a deep breath and slowly nodded, " Yeah...I don't want to...uhm...wake Lloyd." he said wiping at his face again. he knew his face color matched hers by now. but he didn't really care
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 am

"Yes, that would be unkind," Brooklynn agreed.

"It's just family stuff," he shrugged. "My dad and his new girlfriend. Not really anything."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:30 am

"You don't like her?" Paige asked. She hoped she wasn't pushing any boundaries but she wanted to help if she could
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 am

sticking his glasses in his jacket pocket he watched her cal the cab company to get a cab to come pock him up. once she hung up he couldn't stop looking at her. he so wanted to return the gesture and kiss her but he felt clumsy even thinking about it. he wished he had practice or something. taking a deep breath he stepped up to her and gently touched her face, " Brooklyn...you are...beautiful." he said honestly. it was the closest he was going to come today.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 am

She smiled, ducking her head. "Thank you." She liked this development. She liked it a lot.

"She's just another one," he shrugged. "They're never around for long. And they're the only thing my dad really cares about."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:42 am

"I'm sure he cares about you," she said. "Maybe he just doesn't know how to show it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next