Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Okay," she said, biting her lip. "And you got new glasses. They look nice."

"thanks. my dad threatened to make me wear contacts for the rest of the year though." he said with a little shrug
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Jarid stared at him. "What the hell are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 pm

he shrugged, " oh you know the day that water prank showered the lab she decided to show me her...how do I put this nicely..." he chuckled, " she wasn't exactly a nice young lady and only a few hours after really meeting her. imagine how lucky I felt...you know getting lucky."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Paige was silent. There was nothing she could say to make this better. She wasn't going to deny it, that's what Peter would want.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
"thanks. my dad threatened to make me wear contacts for the rest of the year though." he said with a little shrug

"I like your glasses," Brooklynn smiled. "Not that you wouldn't look good without them."

Jarid looked from Peter to Paige. "Are you..." he couldn't put his reaction into words. He wanted to hit something. Peter, mostly. But he took a deep breath and forced himself to walk away. He liked her and knowing that she had slept with Peter... it didn't change his feelings, but it did hurt.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

"I like them too. plus contacts hurt." he said with a smile, " you look nice today." he had started complimenting he and he didn't want it to just end

Peter grinned at paige, "you should really try to not be such a slut." he said in mock hurt
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Paige could feel the tears forming in her eyes but she wouldn't give Peter the satisfaction of seeing her cry. "I...I don't even care what you think," she said to Peter. She turned and quickly walked to the side door and pushed it open, stepping outside. She angrily wipe a tear away.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Brooklynn smiled, tugging on a lock of hair. "Thanks," she wasn't used to all the compliments, but she liked them.

Jarid wasn't even sure why he was angry. But he was. Anger burned in him and he just wanted to... he really wanted to hit Peter, yell or something, then walk out. But he'd stopped himself, which was probably good. But Paige. He felt awful. She probably thought... well, who knows what she was thinking? But he was hurt. He felt like he'd been hit in the stomach, hard.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 pm

she saw her as she drove up to the school. she recognized her and it went against everything she was here for but with a sigh she walked up to he paige pulling her long red hair back into a pony tail, "you ok?" she asked

Carl felt strange wanting to say something but not knowing what to say at that point. he stood there in the uncomfortable silence glancing from his shoes to her every few seconds

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Paige nodded quickly as she wiped another tear away. "yeah, fine." she forced herself to take a few deep breaths. "I'm ok." She didn't know if she was trying to convince the girl or herself.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "you aren't fooling me." she said frankly, " not sure exactly if you are tying to lie to me or yourself but it doesn't seem to be working."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

"So how was your weekend? Were you really grounded?" she asked. Sometimes she felt like she asked too many questions, but Carl never acted like he minded. Which she liked.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Paige forced a smile, "its just been a bad day." She wiped away another tear. "Its actually been a bad two year," she said after a minute.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:14 pm

did this girl even know what bad was like? probably not but most didn't really understand it like she did, "yeah?" she wanted so badly to cal her `out on her crap, "why do you say that?" was the most polite thing she could come up with at that moment.

"yeah I was. really very grounded...got a few very stern talking too as well." he said with a shy chuckle, " it was...different." how was yours?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Paige looked at the girl for a minute. could she trust her? "My brother tried to kill himself by ODing, he's been in a coma for the past two year." she felt more tears coming, she shouldn't have said anything, she should have just kept it to herself like her parents had told her to.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

She shrugged. "Nothing special. Didn't get grounded, though." She smiled a little. "I did do all of my homework, which was less than thrilling." She let the smile go. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:28 pm

she nodded. that was worse than most, " I'm sorry to hear that." no one should go through losing a family member even if it was a stupid self inflicted thing like that. she felt for this girl a little more than she should.

"I didn't mind...it was...new...you know something I'm not really used to." he said with a shrug, "my life has pretty much been the same since second grade."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Paige just nodded, there was so much more to the story but she couldn't say it. It hurt to much to think about how her mom had kicked her out because every time she looked at Paige she just thought about her brother or how her parents hadn't even spoken for two years. "We should go inside, its almost time for class to start."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Nikki nodded, " yeah that's probably a good idea." the girl seemed like she needed to keep talking. she shouldn't say it but, " if you need someone to talk to." she shrugged

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:35 pm

"Then maybe it's good to mix it up a little," Brooklynn smiled. "You've got to do it before you go off to Yale or Princeton, right?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:36 pm

"Thanks," Paige said. She pulled the door open. "I'm Paige by the way."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

He forced his smile to stay in place, "right." He suddenly didn't want to leave. He didn't care that that was what his life had been about, "well we should get to class."

"nikita...nikki..." She Saud with a little shrug following Paige in
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:57 pm

"Thanks for listening, Nikki," Paige said. She wiped away one last tear before heading to class.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

"Yeah, I guess," Brooklynn nodded. She didn't want to go to class. Mr. Yolander would be there. She wondered if he would say anything about the party.

Jarid forced himself to go to gym, though he was still left with with the desire to hit something.

Jaimie took her seat in class, mind still on Braden. Of course, she could just do it. What was the worst that could happen? Well? Everything. Everything bad could happen. She could not be able to do it and hurt him, she could say yes then he could hurt her... there were a million things that could go wrong and she didn't want to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Paige walked into art and took her seat. She was grateful that Jarid was not in this class with her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:08 pm

"so I heard about this party over the weekend that the cops busted up..." He leaned against hs its desk looking put over his class, "not that any of you would know anything about that."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Paige looked around the class, she didn't know the cops had busted the party. It must have happened after she left with Jarid.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Brooklynn ducked her head, becoming very interested in the carved designs on her desk.

Jaimie frowned. She hadn't known her party was busted. Oh. She restrained herself from smiling, thinking about what she had done instead of staying at the party.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Jeff sighed seeing the students avoid his gaze more intentionally than usually, "so today we...." And the day began.

Carl noticed the guy who had talked to him the first day of school, "hey."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hey," Jarid nodded. "Carl, right?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 pm

"yeah." Carl nodded, "how was your Halloween." He felt abnormally chatty today
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 pm

"It was, uh," he smiled, thinking of the time he'd had. "It was really good. How was yours?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 am

"it was..." Carl grinned from ear to ear, "great." The pe teacher blew his whistle.
"cone on kids lets go."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 am

Paige gathered her books up and walked out of class as soon as the bell rang. Art was her favorite class and she usually enjoyed it but after what happened with Peter and Jarid she couldn't focus. She wondered if Jarid would even want to talk to her again after what Peter had said.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 am

Jarid nodded, smiling.

Brooklynn went back to her locker to find her books, wondering if she'd see carl before her next class.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:30 am

Carl only had tome to run to his be t class after PE it had taken longer than usual. He wanted to see Brooklyn but he would have to wait.

Braden mosied to his next class with a little smoke on his face. He couldn't wait to see her today.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:52 am

Jaimie stopped by her locker, having come to her decision. She wasn't sure when she would see Braden, but she knew she would feel ball of nerves in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Braden sauntered down the hall with smile on his face his ba k pa j over one shoulder. He didn't have any classes with her so he made a point to see her in between classes. Walking up to her he leaned in giving her s peck on the cheek, "good morning."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 pm

"Hi," she smiled. "Would you like to... Come over later? I thought we could talk." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:50 pm

He nodded, "od really like that. I could cook."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next