Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 am

"Sure," Paige said without any hesitation. She got a slice of pizza. "What's the bet?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

Braden sighed, "i don't want to go but...Jaime I can't go back to the way things were."

He laugh "my mom didn't have any daughters to turn into debutants. So naturally for s while I filled in."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:17 am

"If I win, you have to go to school on Monday in all pink. Skirt too." He could already tell that this was a girl who hated wearing a skirt.

"Okay," Jaimie nodded. "Okay." She let go of his arm.

"How fun for you," she smiled. "So like, waltzing and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:24 am

Carl nodded "something like that."

Braden closed his eyes her reaction hurting,"okay yes or okay Braden your nuts?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 am

Paige thought for a minute. "Fine. But if I win you have to...you have to dye your hair blue."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:41 am

"It's an okay I understand what you want but I still need time." She ran a hand through her long hair. "You know I don't... Well I don't do that. And... I don't know bray I'm not good at them."

Brooklynn shifted a little anxiously in her seat. She didn't do a lot a dancing. She hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself too much.

"Not permanent. Wash out. A day, tops." Jarid replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 am

"Deal," paige responded. "Don't worry, you'll look good with blue hair," she joked as the game started.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 am

"Right...yeah..." he should have expected that, "well....I guess i'll see you around." he said trying to be as nonchelant as possible even though it felt like she had stabbed him right through the chest.

they pulled up to a little quaint sort of club. Braden slid out and smiled, " welcome to the fifties."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 am

"And I can't wait to see how pretty you look in pink," Jarid fired back before launching into the game. But immediately he could tell that she was much better at this game than the others.

Jaimie gave a sad nod. "Yeah. See you around."

"Don't let me make a fool of myself, okay?" Brooklynn said as she got out of the car. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 am

The game finished and there was a one point difference between then. "I guess I'll be wearing pink."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 am

Braden left unintentionally slamming the door behind him. his legs carried him faster than he had wanted to go but it didn't matter. that little exchange well it had put an end to it. it had driven hot poker through his body and reminded him exactly why he needed to cut her from his life all together. he could feel tears well up in his eyes and a few burned down his face. he could hear a little voice in the back of his head mockingly say 'I told you so' as he hailed a cab.

Carl grinned taking her hand, " how well can you follow?"

"well thank you," jeff said handing her a helmet
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

Sam pulled the helmet on as she got on the bike. "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 am

he shrugged as he bent over the bike, " you'll have to wait and see." he pulled away from the apartment and into traffic. it wasn't a huge club but it was classy. Cielo's was one of his favorite places to go when he had a chance. it had great drinks and a good night life. (this is an actual place in NYC.)

nyc prep continued - Page 10 Cielo-nyc
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:26 pm

"How have I never been here before?" Sam asked as they walked in. "This is amazing."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 pm

jeff grinned unzipping his leather jacket showing off his black tshirt that was a little tight and showing off his tattoos. the music was going and the room was pulsing, " drinks?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:33 pm

"Absolutly," she said grinning. Sam pulled her hair up into a ponytail as she made her way to the bar.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 pm

"What can I get for you beautiful?" the bar tender asked
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 pm

"whiskey,” sam said as she looked around then back at the bartender, he was cute
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Jaimie bit her lip, looking at the door that had slammed behind him. Had he honestly expected her to just say, yes okay let's be together? She hadn't been in a committed relationship in years and he knew she wasn't comfortable with it. And for him to expect it so suddenly... Well that wasn't fair.

"I guess we'll see," Brooklynn replied with a nervous smile.

"You'll look great," Jarid grinned, looking extremely pleased with herself. Though, he had been worried, she'd been pretty close to winning.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Braden got home trying to hold back the anger, the pain...the betrayal that he felt. why? she had missed him. they were physically perfect for each other, he had deep feelings for her. why couldn't she return that? in a second his anger boiled over and his hand flew in front of him and through the dividing wall between the hallway and the family room. his voice cracked at the bottom of the yell that followed. pulling his fist back her threw it back into the wall punching another hole through the dry wall. The hot tears flooded down his face finally. laying his forehead against the wall he slowly sank to his knees. last time them being separated was par for the course. he had to leave school and go do community service and see a shrink and it was all part of it. this time...this time she had killed him. sure she had said she would think about it but the answer was still there. it was a blazing NO. no she didn't do committed relationships. no she didn't want to be locked in with no escape just in case it didn't work out. no she didn't want to even try to make something of this with him. He was only 18. this isn't something he should be feeling this young. wasn't this what happened to the girl according to Hollywood? his beaten hand wrapped around his stomach. in two years he had lost his little sister and now the only person he had really loved since then. he could hear the howl sort of sound that came out of his mouth. why had he let this happen...never again.

Carl Grinned and led her inside. there were playing some big band piece and there were girls being swung around and tossed int the air. Carl smiled and led her to the dance floor, "Ok so just take it slow." he showed her a few easy steps then started to speed it up. the type of dance he was leading her into wasn't complicated as long as she let him do all the work and she relaxed
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm

"What happened?" Sasha asked when she saw her sister's face.
"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Jaimie dismissed her sister, closing her bedroom door in her face.

Brooklynn nodded, doing her best to follow her lead. Though she misstepped a few times, for the most part she was able to follow him. He was good at dancing, made it easy for her to catch on.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 pm

they danced two fast songs and one slow. by the end of the third he led her off the dance floor, "how are you holding up?" he asked wiping some sweat off his brow
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:57 pm

"Astounded," she panted. "Jesus you are a great dancer." Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm

He chuckled, "glad you think that. You want to sit the next one out?" He asked seeing how out of breath she was
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:09 pm

"Yeah, I think so. Just one," she begged. "I'm not used to being that active," she added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

He nodded still smiling, "do you mind if I..." He trailed off nodding to the floor
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:18 pm

"No, go right ahead," Brooklynn smiled, motioning for him to go. She took a seat, trying to slow her breathing.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Carl stood on the side of the dance flor for about 10 seconds before a deep red head that looked like she had stepped right out of the fifties. She had bright red lipstick on and he dress plummeted a little in the front as it gathered. Carl took her hand and they were off. The dance was a fast one and it consisted of tiwrling, him sliding between her legs, throwing her up in the air, and spining her around his body. By the end of it he was really panting and flopped down by brooklyn grinning Luke a fool
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

"Impressive," Brooklynn observed, eyebrows raised. "She was pretty too."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 pm

he wiped off his forehead, "I guess." he shrugged honestly. he hadn't really noticed
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Paige nodded, "I know I will," she said with a smirk. "But eventually I will win and your hair will be blue."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 pm

"Ah," the bar tender smiled, " you don't mess around with your alcohol." he said getting her her drink
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 pm

"Yeah okay," Jarid replied with a laugh. "You talk a big game, but I don't know Paige. You need to back it up."

"You were dancing with a pin up bombshell and you didn't notice," she laughed, disbelieving. "You're something else, you know that Carl?" she said it with a smile, so he would know she wasn't insulting him in anyway.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:09 pm

taking off his glasses for a moment he rubbed the back of his hand across his eyes, "bombshell is a little over descriptive don't you think?" he asked. was he really that oblivious. I mean sure she was good looking but...it didn't compare...it was just looks. there had to be mroe than looks
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 pm

"I'll practice," she said. "Who needs to do homework anyway."

Sam grinned, "thanks." She looked back at Jeff, "your turn."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Brooklynn shrugged. "I don't know, I thought it was apt." Then she shook her head. "But whatever. You're really good out there," she nodded to the dance floor.

"Glad you see my way of thinking!" Jarid laughed. "Completely pointless!"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'll take what she's having." he said and then leaned on the bar," you flirting?"

"you want to keep going or are you done?" Carl asked
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 pm

"It is," she said laughing. "This is fun," she said after a few minutes.

"Maybe," Sam said after she finished her drink. "Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:27 pm

jeff shook his head with a grin, " go right ahead. have fun." he said downing his drink, "I'm headed for the dance floor."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 pm

"I think I can keep going," Brooklynn smiled. "though I'd hate to keep you out too late, as you've got the brunch thing tomorrow," she reminded him.

"It is," he nodded. "Can't say I've just hung out with someone in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next