Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 am

"We could always get out of here," Jaimie suggested. "Sasha's at a friend's house."

Brooklynn shivered, unused to the feeling of someone that close to her. It felt nice, though it was strange that it was someone she'd never really met before.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 am

Paige didn't really believe him but she wasn't going to push it. "Ok, see ya." She picked up the drinks and headed back to Jarid.

"I'll do it," Sam said as her eyes wondered to the dance floor. "Alcohal and teenage hormones should never be alowed to mix."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 am

Reaching the hem of her skirt peter pushed it up just a little his hand resting on her thigh

Was this a good idea? He shouldn't, "what about your party?"

Carl nodded as she walked away. He looked over to the dance floor again. Perhaps the kiss ment nothing.

Jeff nodded,"I agree but lets at least dance to one song."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:04 am

Brooklynn pulled completely away now. "Don't do that."

"So? It's in full swing and will go for three more hours at least. No one will notice if I leave, it's packed in here," Jaimie replied.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 am

Sam nodded, giving in. "Ok, we can dance first. But just a few songs."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 am

Peter looked totally confused, "do what? I was just dancing."

Carl noticed Brooklyn stepping sway from peter and took a step towards the dance floor but still hiden in the crowd.

He wanted to...desperately. he had missed her in that way so much. Glancing around the room trying to decide his gaze landed on the history teacher dancing. Oh man....this party was not going to last three more hours. Taking Jamie's hand he didn't say a word as led her out
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

Sam looked around as she danced. A few of the kids looked familar, she had probably gone to school with an older sibling. She kept looking around until she saw someone she thought she'd never see again. Peter.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 pm

If he did it again she'd walk away, she told herself. Brooklynn gave him a little glare, before allowing him to pull her back into the dance.

Jaimie smirked and allowed herself to be lead, not noticing the art teacher as they left.

"There you are," Jarid grinned when Paige found him again.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:41 pm

"Here's your drink," she said. Paige grinned, "so how long do these parties usually last?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 pm

"Late," Jarid replied after a sip of the drink. "I don't usually stay till the end, cause it can go till 3. Just let me know when you want to leave, I'm ready whenever." Another sip. "I think I've about had my fill of Halloween this year."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 pm

"Yeah, me too." She finished her drink. "I'm ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Peter instantly wraped one and around her middle pulling her against him. She was getting on his nerves. He didn't like teases.

He didn't pause as he pulled her out the front door and hailed a cab

Carl wasnt one to read human emotion too well but brooklyn didn't looom happy and he didn't like the way the guy was looking at her. He took a few more steps toward the couple
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:20 pm

"Cool," Jarid nodded. "Maybe a round of video games before you go home?" he suggested.

She gave the cab driver her address and then pulled Braden's lips back to hers.

Brooklynn wasn't really having fun anymore. He seemed like he was being really posessive and she felt uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Carl started towards them her facial expression seemed irritated. Taking a deep breath he stepped onto the dance floor, "you ok?" He asked awkwardly as they were still dancing
"back off. Dancing here." Peter snapped
"not sure she's enjoying it." Carl said calmly glancing at Brooklyn then back to peter
Back off four eyes," he spat his arm tightening around her

Braden didn't fight but rather gave into her kiss
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Paige nodded, ” that sounds great.” She was ready to leave.

sam looked back at jeff. ” I think its almost time to end this party.”
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

"First of all, don't speak to him like that," Brooklynn tried to pushed Peter off. "Second of all, we're not dancing anymore."

"Cool," Jarid said as they walked out of the club. As soon as they walked out, they were hit with a chilly breeze, the temperature very different from inside the packed club.

When they stopped in front of her building, Jaimie tossed some money in the front seat and slid out onto the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

"Wow," Paige said as she wrapped her arms around herself. "It got really cold."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Peter grabbed her arm his attention on Carl,"get lost." He was ruining everything
"let her go." Carls voice dipped seriously
Peter grinned,"make me." The chalnge was childish but peter wanted to see what would happen. Carl nodded slowly then completly out of character Carl pulled back planting a right hoock square across peters jaw. Letting go if Brooklyn peter stumbles back. In a moment peter reaized what happened and started towards Carl his fists balled and ready to fight.

Braden followed her to her place, "you Saud sasha is gone right?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Jarid nodded and pulled off his zombie'd coat. It was dirty and had a few rips, but he offered it to her. "Here."

Brooklynn was startled by Carl's actions, but found herself extremely grateful. "Stop," she said, turning to Peter and stepping between him and Carl.

"She's at a friend's for the holiday," she assured him. "We've got the place to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Peter hardly even noticed her as he shoved her to the side and weilded a blow at Carl. Carl immediately turned his attention to Brooklyn as she was pushed and didn't notice as the punch landed right in his face knocking him to his feet.
"stop!" Jeff's voice boomed over the music as he grabbed peters arm

Braden took a deep breath. The whole place. To themselves...oh boy
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Brooklynn was startled by the teacher's intervention, but she went to Carl. "Are you okay?" she offered a hand to help him to his feet.

"Come on up," Jaimie smiled, taking his hand and leading him up to the penthouse apartment.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Sam looked at the girl who was helping the guy up, "get him home, we'll take care of this." She looked at Peter, giving him a glare

Paige smiled, "thanks, but I dont want you to get cold."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:21 pm

He shrugged. "I'm okay. Besides, it's not that far to my house."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"Everyone the party is over," Jeff called as the music came to a halt, " if you don't leave now my lovely friend here is going to call the cops." Peter started toward Carl again and Jeff pushed him back," leave. Now."
Peter glared at him but turned on his heals and headed out. He smirked to himself seeing Paige and her good guy. If he hasn't been so angry he would have said something to ruin her night but he didn't care about her night right about now

Carl sat up his nose spitting out red, " I...hum...I'm not sure."

Braden followed her up taking a deep breath as they walked in," Jaime...you..." Was she sure about this?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:28 pm

"Oh my god," she knelt next to him. "Come on, let's get you back to my house. We can clean you up there." she offered.

"I what?" Jaimie asked, playing with the loose collar of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 pm

"I had fun tonight," Paige said after a few minutes of silence.

"Here," Sam handed the girl a pack of tissues that she had in her purse. "Make sure he ices his nose, it wont swell as bad."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

"Thanks," Brooklynn took the packet and opened it, gingerly pressing one of the kleenexs to his nose.

"Me too," Jarid nodded. "Sorry Peter was bugging you."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Carl took the tissue and slowly stood up, " thanks." He felt dust
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Paige shrugged, "its fine. He can just be annoying sometimes."

Sam watched the rest the kids funnel out of the party. "Do you want me to get you a cab?" she asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 am

Jarid nodded and opened his door, allowing her to go in before him.

"Thank you, that would be great," Brooklynn nodded before turning her attention back to Carl. "I'm so sorry," she told him softly.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 am

Carl finally was able to take a few steps towards the door, "dont worry about it."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 am

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:

"I what?" Jaimie asked, playing with the loose collar of his shirt.

He took acdeep breath then leaned down and kissed her. He wanted it so badly. He felt like they should talk about it first... Maybe pat was rubbing off on him too much
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 am

"No, I am worried about it," she protested. "I'm sorry that jerk punched you. And thank you for standing up for me."

Jaimie cradled his face in her hands, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:34 am

Carl stopped and looked at her. He wanted to ask why she was dancing with him. He wanted to ask about the kiss but isntead he just shrugged,"it was the right thing to do."

Braden wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 am

"It was a brave thing to do," Brooklynn amended. "Look, there's a cab. We can get you cleaned up so you don't go home a mess and get in trouble."

Jaimie pulled her lips from his and leaned her forehead against his. "You never told me if you missed me or not," she teased softly.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 am

Carl didn't say anything as he slipped into the cab tilting hid head back holding the almost soked through tissue against his nose. It was a stupid thing to do, he thought

Braden let out a breathy chuckle, "I did....more than I can say."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 am

Brooklynn gave the driver her address and carefully gave Carl another, clean, tissue. "You... you left, you disappeared after... after I kissed you." she said softly. "I... thought I had upset you. Or... did I do something wrong?" she asked softly.

For some reason, that fact made her heart jump forward. She smiled. "That... that makes me happier than I would have thought."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 am

Paige walked inside. "What game do you want to play?"

"Well that was exciting," sam said as she pulled her jacket on. She wondered if peter had recognized her. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time," she joked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 am

Jeff chuckled, "sorry about this...glad we were here though to be honest." he looked around the club noticing a few of the kids who hadn't taken him seriously up on his threat, " I thinks its time to call the men in blue." he said looking back at Sam

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 am

"Yeah, me too." Sam agreed as she pulled her phone out and called. "They'll be here soon," she said a few minutes later after she hung up. "Highschool parties sure have changed over the past few years."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next