Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm

"Let go of me," Paige said as she jerked her arm away. "He's nice, unlike you."

"We could crash it," Sam suggested. "Or we could have our own party."

Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 pm

"nice guys don't give little slits the tome of dry when they figure out how easy they are," he challenged

Jeff chuckled," crashing it might be fun actually."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:14 pm

"I've changed, I was in a dark place then." Paige stepped away from Peter. "I'm the same person, not anymore."

"Then crashing it is," Sam grinned. "I've always wanted to crash a party."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Peter threw back his head and laughed, "you don't chang in two months. How about we see what your nice guy says when he finds out you slept with me after knowing me for less than 24 hours."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 pm

"If you tell anyone I will destroy you. You have no idea what I'm capable of." Paige said
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:33 pm

He chuckled curly," I'm not afraid of you but you...you should wort about me. I could bring your reputation to its knees." He grinned, " so have fun tonight but unless you want your nice guy knowing just how easy you really are I would make sure you pencil me into the next week or so."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 pm

"I'm not afraid of you Peter and I dont care what you say about me. Someone out there has said worse." Paige leaned closer. "Find someone else to use, because you wont be using me."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:43 pm

He smiled, "see you around Paige." He said not moving. This would be interesting
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:47 pm

"No you wont," Paige turned and walked back to Jarid.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:29 pm

~MJ~ wrote:

Carl felt her lips and everything inside him seemed to surge. A second later he stepped back in total surprise and shock. She had just kissed him. It seemed intentionally done but it...it took him a moment to get his wits about him then he managed a smile, "uhm...I...I think I need some fresh air." He said as the song fortuitously ended. He smiled again and stepped off the dance floor and headed for the door

The song came to an end as they walked back into the main room. The next song was a slow song and Braden pulled Jaime onto the dance floor

Brooklynn looked after him, feeling desolate. Had she just screwed it all up? Had she ruined the one friendship that she had? She should go after him, apologize, but she couldn't bring herself to do that. She stepped off the dancefloor and went to find something to drink.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as they began to dance. This felt right, being back with him. But... the whole monogamous relationship that he wanted... she was still anxious about that.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:15 pm

"Sorry about that," PAige said when she got back to JArid.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 pm

"Uhm... you get everything figured out?" he asked, looking over her shoulder for Peter.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yeah, there was just a little misunderstandind but everything is straightened out." She smiled
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Carl leaned up againt the building taking a deep breath of the October air. He closed his eyes and could feel her lips on his again. Hos heart skipped a little. The more he thought about it the more he felt like a raving lunatic. A girl has just kisses him and how has he reacted? He ran off like a child. What would she think of him. A guy who couldn't even handle a kiss.

Peter saw a girl who looked a little less than happy. Walking up to the punch bowl she was at he began in a gentle voice, "you ok?"

Braden liked this. This was right, couldn't she see that. It only took a few moments of them swaying to the music before he leaned in and gently tested his forehead on hers, "i am sorry for being such an ass."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 pm

"That's good," Jarid agreed. "You wanna dance some more? Or you wanna get another drink?"

Brooklynn looked up, startled. "Uh, I guess... I'm fine, yeah I'm fine."

"You are forgiven," she replied, before leaning in and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Peter nodded grabbing a drink, "you want one?"

Braden stopped moving his feet as he kissed her back
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yes please," Brooklynn picked up a cup for herself. After a long drink of the cool, obviously strong alcohol laden drink. "I'm Brooklynn."

Jaimie pulled him closer, one of her hands tangling to move in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm

"peter." He said with what looked like a genuine nice guy smile, "you here alone?"

After a moment Braden pulled his lips from hers just enough to speak, "i know we just got out here but...you want to go somewhere...less on the middle of the room?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 pm

"Not exactly," she sighed. "I came with someone but he... kinda disappeared. And what are you supposed to be?" she asked, motioning to his clothes.

"Yes. I would really like that," she said, taking his hand and leading him away from the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Peter smiled, "it was a modern attempt at Romeo. " he said glancing down for a moment at his jeans, untucked white shirt and unbuttoned leather vest, "you look gorgeous by the way."

Braden followed her. He had no clue where thru were headed
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Did she want another drink? Yes, especially after talking to Peter, but alcohol wouldn't make her feel better. "Dancing sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Brooklynn blushed. "Thanks. Now that you say that... I can see it," she confessed.

She pulled him back to the far side of the club, where there was more privacy. "This good?"

"Great," Jarid grinned and offered his arm. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 am

Braden answered by slipping a hand behind her neck and the other around het waist and planting his lips firmly to hers.

Peter shrugged but smiled at her blushing, "so you would you like to dance?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 am

Paige grinned and took his arm. Tonight was turning out to be pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 am

Jarid grinned and lead her to the dance floor. It was another fast paced song.

Jaimie pushed him against the wall behind him, hands tangling in the loose shirt he wore.

Brooklynn looked around for Carl. He was no where to be seen. Did he leave? He wasn't normally that rude. But since she was just waiting around, she may as well dance with him. "Yeah, sure."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 am

Ooc: sun I messaged you

To his delight the slow song came to an end and a much more fun dance started playing. This would be a god song to use to get close to her. Unlike Carl peter knew his way around a more modern dance floor.

Braden could feel the blood in his body start to pump harder. He pulled her as close as he physically could searching her mouth.

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 am

Paige was enjoying the fast song, dancing was one thing she was very good at.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 am

ooc: I didn't get a message =/

ic: The shift from Carl to Peter was drastic. She was surprised by how good Peter was at dancing compared to Carl. But she focused on dancing, the drink she'd had making her feel loose and warm.

Jaimie ran a hand through his hair, gripping it tightly.

Jarid found himself grinning, he was having a really good time with Paige. He hoped that she was having a good time too, especially after Peter had left her alone.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:47 am

Paige grinned and moved closer to Jarid. "I'm gonna get a drink, do you want one?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 am

Peter maneuvered himself behind her slipping his hands to her hips. There was almost no space between thier bodies and he liked it that way.

To breath Braden pulled his lips from hers and kissed down her neck

Carl spent a whole of five minutes outside before he went back inside. He stopped the second he spotted Brooklyn dancing with some guy. It was so...close. his stomach fell I to his feet

Ooc:resent it
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:00 am

"Yeah, sounds great," Jarid nodded.

Brooklynn, startled by his boldness, decided to go with his movements, not seeing Carl anywhere.

"Mmm, Braden," she breathed, shifting so he was no longer pressed against the wall.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:10 am

” be right back,” paige walked away from the dance floor and got in line for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am

Jarid nodded, moving off to the side of the floor as he waited. It was really packed now, Jaimie's parties usually were though.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am

He wanted more and her saying his name like that...his body wanted more too. He kissed his way back to her lips and on one motion moved trading places with Jaime. Pressing her back against the wall his hand slip up her leg..

Peter smiled. Maybe tonight wouldnt be such a bust. One of his hands slipped to her waist.

Carl watched fir a minute but his stomach felt like it was going to fall out his butt. He has really screwed up. How was he supposed to come back from thus one. He turned and walked over to one of the drink tables

Jeff showed Sam where the club was, "ready to crash a part?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 am

"Hey Carl," paige said as she got the drinks. "Having fun?"

"Absolutly," sam said grinning. She stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:26 am

"In public?" Jaimie laughed against his lips. His hand, inching up her leg, was something she hadn't expected.

Brooklynn pulled away slightly, uncomfortable with his closeness.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:34 am

He forced himself to stop resting his head on hers, "i got a little carried away....sorry." he breathed

Peter felt her pull away and didn't like it. He let a few seconds pass them tried again.

Jeff was actually impressed by the party.

Carl looked down it his feet, "in a manner of speaking." He couldn't lie to save his life

Ooc:replied
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 am

"Everything ok?" Paige asked as she moved out of the way of those in line behind her.

"Wow, someone knows how to throw a party," sam said as she looked around. "So what do we do now? Dance?" bust them all for underage drinking she thoughtt
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 am

Jaimie laughed. "Not that I'm saying no... but it is a little early in the night for that level of PDA."

When he tried again, Brooklynn just went with it. Carl wasn't around. He must have left, though that didn't seem like him. She decided to just let herself have a good time.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:52 am

Carl shrugged, "im finr. Thank you for asking."

Peter leaned closer his lips brushing against Brooklyns ear. She was fun.

"Yeah I know...its really never a good tone for that level if PDA." He chuckled

Jeff shrugged, "sadly i think I mat have to call the cops or bust this up. My kids will hate me if I do."

Ooc: I feel like Carl should do so egging but his personality isnt letting me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next