Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 am

She nodded, putting a hand on her hip. She waited for the apology.

"Dance," Brooklynn decided, pulling him to the dance floor.

"Sure," he grinned, taking long drinks for his own glass.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 am

Braden chuckled, "im not sure I know how to dance like this." He said looking around the floor

"im...could we go somewhere a little more....private?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 am

"It's easy," Brooklynn smiled. "Just follow my lead, yeah?"

"Sure," she nodded and took his hand, leading him into a back room of the club. It was much more quiet back here and also very private.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 am

Paige grinned, she finished her drink and set her glass down. "Great," she grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:11 am

Jarid grinned, following her. He liked her a lot and they had spent a lot of time together, as friends. He didn't want to ruin their friendship, but he wanted to all the same.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:19 am

Paige grinned and laughed as they danced. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun, without doing something illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 am

"This is fun," he said loudly, trying to be heard over the music.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 am

Carl started with a simple two step back and forth left to right. He saw the other guys dancing much more...seriously with thoer dates and for the first time in hisife felt wrl inferior.

Braden followed her into the room and closed the door behind them, "you were right. I've been acting like a complete ass." He began, "i thought I had just cause to act the way I did but its.. it doesn't matter and I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:28 am

” it is,” paige said nodding. The music changed to a slow song. She looked at jarid, unsure if they would keep dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 pm

"Don't be so tense," Brooklynn said softly with a chuckle, guiding him a little more.

"I forgive you," she said with a smile. "Now about that dance...."

"Uhm," Jarid bit his lip. "You wanna... uh, dance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Paige nodded as she moved closer and slid her arms around his neck. She was falling for him and that terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:50 pm

He put his hands on her hips gently. He liked her a lot, but he still felt a lot of nervousness around her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:04 pm

She smiled up at him. She didn't know if she should say anything so she stayed silent. The song would be over soon but at the same time she hoped it wouldn't end
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Carl tried to loosen up but it didn't exactly work, "i may need exact direction." He admired feeling completely inadequate.

Braden cracked a smile, "right...I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:23 pm

When the song ended, Jarid pulled away. "I'm going to get a drink," he called over the faster beat that was now bumping.

"Just follow me," she replied with a reassuring smile, pulling him a little closer and guiding him.

Jaimie offered her hand. "Let's go then. Get back to the party before it ends."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:27 pm

"Ok," Paige said. She started dancing again after her left. She tried to calm her nerves but she couldn't. Being that close to him shouldn't make her feel this way, it couldn't make her feel this way.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:40 pm

He quickly drank the whole cup, ignoring the burn at the back of his throat. Someone'd spiked the punch already, and it tasted stronger than it had before. He should go back to Paige, but he felt nervous.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Paige slid out of the crowd as the song changed. Maybe some fresh air would help to clear her head. She grabbed a few pieces of chocolate and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 am

Carls hands rested on her hips as he followed her lead in the modern clubbing type dancing of the 21st century. he wasn't used to trying to match a woman's hip movements. was he even close?

Braden took her hand, "lead the way."

here was the breading ground for the promiscuous, drunks, the over entitled snobs of the New York elite. her red hair was braided across the back hanging down over her left shoulder. the Katness hair went along with something more fitting for the tomb raider. she was missing the gun holster around her thigh and the gun in her hand but other than that she resembled a red headed Angelina Jolie. looking around the room she felt disgusted but this was better than listening to the manajatwa or menage-four that was happening at her house. she grabbed a glass of some type of drink and took a wiff of it...yeah it was really very spiked and no way she was going to drink it. she might as well get out on the dance floor and try to have some fun. walking onto the dance floor she began to dance. her slender but curvy form in the short shorts and tight grey shirt made her look like an over dressed pussycat doll.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Sam pulled out her phone, she wanted this Halloween to be full of good memories. She had spent hours finding the perfect costume, now she just needed somewhere to wear it. Know of any parties we could crash? she texted to Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:57 am

Jarid finished another cup of the drink and went back to find Paige. She was gone and he frowned, looking around. He didn't see her anywhere.

"Much better," Brooklynn smiled. "Feel the difference?"

Jaimie led him back out of the back room and to the dance floor. "I really didn't think you were coming."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 am

Paige felt her nerves start the settle as she walked back in. She headed towards the dance floor, looking for Jarid
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:31 am

"Oh," Jarid grinned as she came into view. "There you are! Thought you had run off or something."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 am

Paige grinned, "nope. I wouldn't leave you here all by yourself." She teased. "I just stepped outside for a little fresh air."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am

Carl nodded looking her in the eyes, "its very different."

"i honestly wasn't planning on it." Braden admitted

"hello there sexy." Peter said in a sultry voice coming up behind Paige one hand slipping momentarily over het hip

Jeff looked at his phone. He never plannned on going out, not really. Wasn't planning in going out
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Paige jumped, stepping away from peter. she had done her best to avoid him the past month. ” what do you want, peter?”

Sam frowned, so much for that idea. do you have other plans? she started changing out of her costume.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 pm

"i thought maybe we could enjoy each other again today. I've missed you." He grinned eyeing her up and down.

if you want to go out we can Jeff replied if she needed to get out of the past he could help.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm

"I haven't missed you." She crossed her arms. "I'm sure you can find someone else."

Really? thanks. Sam looked at the costume she had just taken off. with or without costumes?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Peter looked over at Jerid then back to Paige, "you didn't seem to have a problem with me when you were on your back."

Jeff took s deep breath costumes could work he could scrounge up something
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

"I'll be right back," Paige said to Jarid. She grabbed Peter's arm and pulled him away. "What is your problem?"

Sam grinned, trying to contain her excitement. I can pick you up. How soon can you be ready?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Peter frowned sarcastically, "what ever do you mean?"

Jeff looked around his apartment give me 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:54 pm

"Seriously Peter, leave me alone." Paige said. "What happened was a one time thing."

K, see you soon. Sam put her costume back on and made sure her hair and make up looked perfect.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 pm

"why because you think you can reinvent yourself with him?" He asked jabbing his chin towards Jarid, "i know girls like you. You don't change and sex is never s one time thing."

Jeff opened hos closet and made his way to the farthest point in it. There it was his tux. He hadn't looked at that in years. Pulling it out he sighed. It would make a decent James bond costume. Slicking his hair back he draped the bow tie around his neck...yeah he looked ok
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:13 pm

"You know nothing about me," she seethed. "What happened between us was a mistake. Nothing more."

Sam parked and got out of her car. She looked at her costume one more time and checked her make up. With the long black fitted dress and her hair that she had temporarily dyed brown she looked just like Audrey Hepburn did in Breakfast at Tiffany's. She touched up her lipstick and knocked on Jeff's door.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Peter grinned, "a mistake that had you..." How was he going to put that, " obvious fun with."

Jeff opened the door, "you look great."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Paige rolled her eyes. "I've had better. what do you want Peter?"

Sam smiled, "so do you. I didn't think you even owned a tux."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:21 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Carl nodded looking her in the eyes, "its very different."

"i honestly wasn't planning on it." Braden admitted

"hello there sexy." Peter said in a sultry voice coming up behind Paige one hand slipping momentarily over het hip

When they made eye contact, Brooklynn felt her heart leap forward. And, before she could stop herself, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his.

"I'm glad you changed your mind," was Jaimie's soft reply. She was also glad he'd apologized. He'd been completely in the wrong and it was nice to see he actually realized that.

Jarid stood awkwardly, trying not to feel the pit of his stomach drop when Peter slipped his arm around her waist. When they stepped away, he shifted his weight, waiting.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:48 pm

"better? I'd like a chance to change your mind." Peter said with a grin

Jeff chuckled," I like to surprise people."

Carl felt her lips and everything inside him seemed to surge. A second later he stepped back in total surprise and shock. She had just kissed him. It seemed intentionally done but it...it took him a moment to get his wits about him then he managed a smile, "uhm...I...I think I need some fresh air." He said as the song fortuitously ended. He smiled again and stepped off the dance floor and headed for the door

The song came to an end as they walked back into the main room. The next song was a slow song and Braden pulled Jaime onto the dance floor

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 pm

"No." Paige sighed. "I'm going back to Jarid and I'm going to enjoy the party. And you are going to leave me alone."

"Well you did," Sam said with a smile. "So, where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Peter grabbed her arm and pulled her close, "you think he is actually going to give you what I can?" He hissed

Jeff shrugged, "honestly the only party I know of is the one the students are having....I'm lame I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next