Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:33 am

Nicholas watched this exchange. He had to get his hands on that file.

That was even worse. "You think they can stand up to it? Do we need to move?"

"Look, my mistake. I'll leave," Graham said. "Just put down the tire iron."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:41 am

"I honestly don't know River." he sighed," I don't know and its frustrating me." he looked up from his hands, "its hard to do what I know to do without any technology."

"Who are you?" Tevon asked not budging

Loren nodded, " you are welcome. I do hope this one sticks. We picked him up on a raid...we got lucky. the resistance is getting smarter." he said matter of factly
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:45 am

"How old is he?" Brit asked as she flipped back through the file. "It doesn't say."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:46 am

"He said he was 30." Loren replied, "looked a little younger but I will take him at his word."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:48 am

"Then we have to find someone who can use technology and get around it." River rubbed her forehead. "That's all we can do."

"My name is Graham." he replied. "Avery."

"You actually caught one? I thought they'd kill themselves rather than get caught." Nicholas let honest surprise show, but inside he was cursing the idiot who got caught.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:52 am

Brit wrote a few things in the file. 30 seemed to be the avverage age of those they caught. She sat back down as she kept reading, becoming oblivious of the two men in the lab. She focused soley on the file.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:54 am

"he tried according to the reaping party." Loren replied. "had the pistol in his mouth and everything...didn't have the round he thought he had apparently."

"well gram...Avery, I take it you arent union."

"No one we have gotten so far could get around thier fire walls," Greg snapped, " we don't even have phones to help just these...pieces of crap"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:58 am

"I thought they were supposed to be smart," Nicholas said with a slight grin.

"No, of course not," he said. "I'm just hungry."

"Then we need to find someone else," River said. "We need to find a civ who can do it. There has to be someone."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:04 am

Loran chuckled, " I like this guy..." he said to brit before turning his attention back to the assistant, "I was under that impression myself. glad we were wrong."

"someone with skills like that...I'm sure the Union has already scooped them."

Tevon let himself lower the the tire iron, "yeah well...I don't have much but...its something."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:08 am

"You learn anything worth it?" Nicholas asked.

"We have to try, Greg. We can't just sit here and wait for them to scoop us up! From what Nicholas said in his last report, they've got truth serum almost created."

"It's more than most," Graham pointed out.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:09 am

"I need a blood sample," Brit suddenly said, not looking up from the file. "There numbers aren't adding up."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:13 am

"He didn't talk a lot but he did say something about the others so at least we know they aren't out yet. I was surprised hwo well he...stood up to me," Loran replied then turned to brit, "What do you mean?"

Greg took a deep breath, " I know...I just...I'm running out of ideas."

Tevon nodded, "you have a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:15 am

Nicholas looked to Brit. A blood sample?

"I'm going out," River said, standing. "We have to find recruits. We have no other choice."

"I did. I've sort of been on the run, building to building, you know?" Graham chuckled.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:16 am

"His age and his pulse," she shook her head. "His pulse changed faster than it should have. Did he had anything else in his system? Any puncture marks on his arms?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:21 am

"You can't go out in the middle of the day River." he pointed out

"Not that I saw. He did take a lot from me but nothing else that I could tell." Loran didn't like the way this was sounding

"I have an extra bed."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:24 am

Graham looked at him for a moment, confused. "Seriously? You'd do that for a stranger?"

"Then I'm leaving tonight. It has to be done, Greg. We need to find recruits."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:25 am

Brit was silent for a moment, thinking. "The gun, what kind of bullets were in it?" A high level of iron in his system have couse the change, malnutrition also could
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:53 am

Loren looked confused, "there were no bullets in his gun."

Tevon shrugged, "not every day I meet someone new."

"in coming with you then." Greg replied
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:56 am

"Did you find any on him?" She asked as she mental ran the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:58 am

Nicholas looked between the two of them. What on earth were they talking about?

"True, I suppose." Graham acknowledged.

"Don't be ridiculous. Someone needs to stay back. I'll take someone else. Illia or Athena or someone," River waved her hand back towards where the others were.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:08 am

"No," he replied still trying to figure out when she was getting at.

Greg grunted something

tevon shifted his weight, "so, you want to come up? theres more food in my room."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:10 am

River raised her eyebrows. "What was that?" She had stood from the table and put a hand on her hip.

"Yeah, yeah that would be great," Graham nodded.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:14 am

"He ate them," Brit said. "The bullets, he ate them. With the elivated levels of iron and lead in his blood the compound would be absolved fast, thus making his pulse spike so quickly," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:20 am

"What would that do?" Nicholas asked. "What effect would that have?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:26 am

"you've just have gotten into the habit of. . . Making the the house "parent", "he said showing the quotation with his fingers

Tevon led him upstairs to the first room on the left it had two queen beds a side table between them, a table in the far Corner. That was we the resemblance to a hotel ended. in the other corner across from the table the was a fire pit made of rocks and pavement chinks. the were a few pots and pans beside it.

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:30 am

"How would you prefer it, then?" she asked. "What would you have me do?"

"I was startled when I saw that there weren't any other people here. I would have thought more would hide here." Graham looked around. It was a good setup now a days.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:34 am

Tevon shrugged," I think most people think its too high profile. "

Greg sighed," I just feel useless is all."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:37 am

Graham nodded. "Makes sense, I guess. You've got a nice set up though," he said looking around.

River sighed. 'Very well. Would you like to go then?" she didn't want to give it up, she'd prefer she go, but he had a point. He was the one who usually waited at HQ.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:31 am

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"What would that do?" Nicholas asked. "What effect would that have?"

"I don't know." Brit admitted. "It could kill him."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:58 am

Greg almost chuckled. he knew she wasn't trying to but this whole conversation felt oh so patronizing. he gently shook his head, "Now that I've made a big fuss..." he felt like a child and a useless one at that, "you said that Scott needed to work with others right?"

"thanks Man," Tevon said with a friendly smile. he opened one of the dresser drawers and it was filled with canned foods. Beans, peaches, pears, corn, peas, soups, even some pre made chili. it was a good stash but it was beginning to shrink. Tevon reached in and grabbed a can of black beans and a can on chili, "I only use the fire when its light out. the smoke is harder to spot I think." he said with a little shrug, " Hope you like chili."7

Loren looked at her his brow furrowed and his gaze a bit confused, " He swallowed them? how on earth did you come to that conclusion?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:22 am

"It's food," graham replied. "I'm not complaining about having food, no matter the type."

River nodded. "Yes. He's good with knives and his hand to hand is coming along, but if others might work with him he would do well."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:46 am

"His pulse," Brit said pointing to the numbers in the file, "this is much higher than it should be. If he swallowed the bullets that would increase the led in his system which would make his pulse be much higher after the compound was injected." She looked back at Loren, "unless you didn't take his pulse correctly," she said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:32 am

Loren chuckled, " the pulse is....Brit he was practically a bloody pulp before I gave him the syrum." he said reminding her of who he was, "I didn't realize that was something that would compromise that."

Tevon nodded, "thats true isn't it." he handed Graham a knife and the cans as he set to building a fire

"I'll stay and work with him on that." Greg said with a nod, " you go."

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:34 am

"It can," Brit said. "But it could still work, we'll just have to wait. But if it works make sure he is taken to the clinic."

"Where are we going?" Athena asked as she walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:36 am

"Thank you sweetie," she smiled before leaning in and placing a delicate kiss on his lips. "And you know there is nothing wrong with being a house parent anyway."

Ooc: if that's not okay, let me know. Happy to change it.

Graham nodded and began to tear the tops off the cans. "So how long have you been here?"

Nicholas didn't flinch as Loren spoke of the interrogations. He'd heard many stories about the man's techniques.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:41 am

Greg smiled a little at this but sighed inside. he knew she meant well

"About three months." Tevon blew on the fire, "I'm probably going to have to move soon but I'll stay as long as I can."

"he's already there. they want to patch him up before hand just in case it takes." Loren explained
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:44 am

Brit nodded as she closed the file and set it down. "I just finished the latest version of the supplement," she told Loren. "Sure you don't want to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:45 am

River turned to Athena. "Going to get recruits. We'll need a small team."

Graham whistled. "That's a long time to stay in one place."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Loren chuckled, "no thanks I prefer my food in less of a chemical form. I better get back...havev few civilians who might know something." He said as he headed out of the lab.

Tevon nodded, " I've been lucky." He set up a thew lever tent of sorts over the fire and hung a pan, " you ready with those?" He asked as he stood up to open the wibdow. The outside was boarded up but the glass still worked.

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Brit shook her head. "I guess its time to get back to work then," she said.

"I'll come," Athena offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next