Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:41 pm

"Crap." Tevon hissed as he finished setting the virus to any file containing that particular schematic. he obviously had hit a nerve. quickly he logged off the internet and pulled the battery out of the computer. They had launched a python but he had disconnected in time...he hoped. he needed to move
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

"Side effects?" he asked, "Can they be reintegrated into society?" His eyes went back to the file. This was really very not good.

"I'll go," she said. "Sorry if I messed up your," she looked around, then back to him. "How are you growing this? I thought the union had control of all the food and fertilizer."

Liam frowned as the tracer came back. That must have either been there before he'd flagged it or someone recognized the trace. He pulled up what the tracer had brought back but it was nothing more than a ping that traveled across the city and back, crisscrossing grids.
So a hacker then. He could deal with a hacker, that was sure.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:48 pm

"The tests haven't been positive yet, but they have been very helpful." She looked over to him. "Once if is perfect there will be very few side effects. Flip to the least page," she said. The last page detailed something she was working on in secret, a chemical to now only erase memories but replace them with new ones.

"I've been careful," he said. "How did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Tevon packed up his computer and grabbed his back pack. he would have to go back to the hotel he had been hiding in. it wasn't anything great but it hadn't been gutted yet. there were beds and even canned food if you looked hard enough
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm

"Loose board," she motioned behind her. "And I've had a good amount of experience scrabbling through fence boards in the past month."

Nicholas nearly dropped the file, but didn't. He held tightly to the papers. "Impressive," he said. If this woman could perfect the formula, well, the resistance didn't have a chance.

Graham slipped into the kitchen of the hotel, glad to find it empty. He began to search through the cabinets, looking for anything he could eat.

River came back into the kitchen, looking for Greg.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:56 pm

"Not really," Brit said as she pulled a chair over and sat down. "There are much more beneficial things I could be creating." She looked over at him. "Its not really that hard, the problem is making sure it doesn't turn the brain to mush."

James sighed, "I'll have to fix that." He looked at her for a moment, "hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:58 pm

"Yes, that could be a problem," he nodded. At least there was that. "How long have you been working on it?"

Audrey gave a slight rueful smile. "Starving, actually."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Brit thought for a minute, "a few months, maybe six." She shrugged, "I'm not really sure. Days blend together after a while."

James picked a few vegetables and handed them to her. "Tell no one where you got these."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:02 pm

So some time then. "I see," Nicholas said. His eyes scanned the formula. "Does the department know?"

Audrey nodded. "Of course. Thank you." She hugged the vegetables to her chest.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Greg looked up to see River come in, "Hows he doing?" he asked about ehr sparing partner

tevon heard a noise just below him...who the hell was in the kitchen. he had lived here for almost three months with no one snooping around. he quietly made his way out of his room and down the stairs. they squeaked a little and he grimaced.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm

"No," she said as she sat down. "They will eventually but for now its just my project." She opened the file in front of her. "It could be used many ways, once its done."

James gave one nodded. "What did you do, before?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:10 pm

"Better," River nodded. "Steady improvement. He's got the build and determination." She took the seat across from him. "If I could get him time with some of the others, he could be a solid all around fighter."

Graham froze, his hand clutching a can of green beans. He looked around, he could have sworn he heard a squeak.

"I can see that. It's an ingenius idea. Do you have any thoughts on how to input new memories?"

"I was a teacher. Third grade," Audrey answered. "I'm guessing you were a farmer? Or at least had your own garden."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:15 pm

"That part is already done. It was not that complicated once I found the right wave length. The compound will make the brain receptive to the new memories and then they will be imputed with pictures and sound waves," she said. "Its all rather complicated."

"Farmer," James said. "I had a large farm."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:18 pm

"Sounds like it," Nicholas agreed. "And that is very genius." He set the file aside. "Anything I can do to help?"

"I see that," she nodded. "And good at it too."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm

"There are three vials in the freezer behind me, can you get them?" She asked as she looked back at the file she was reading.

"Its what I've done all my life," he said. "It would be better with more land."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:26 pm

He agreed and carefully brought the vials from the freezer to the table next to her. "Here you are."

"Yes, I imagine so," Audrey replied. "But it looks quite good for this small patch."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:28 pm

"Thanks," she looked up at him from where she sat. "Where are you from?" She asked and she picked up one of the vials. She'd notice his accent.

James nodded, "it provides enough food for me and the few people I help."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:38 pm

"London," he replied. "Moved here a few months ago, with the Unification."

"You know of other people? I haven't seen anyone who isn't Union in weeks," she was surprised.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Tevon skipped the last few steps landing on the floor with a slight thunk. he wanted to cuss be he held his tongue. he stepped to the door of the kitchen glancing through the little round window.

"Thats good." Greg nodded though his mind was elsewhere
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm

"I've never been there," Brit admitted. "Haven't really seen much outside of this lab the last few months." She said half to herself.

"A few, but there in hiding," James said. "I've only seen them a few times and always at night."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Graham ducked behind the counter. He didn't think anyone was here. IT had been abandoned.

River raised an eyebrow. "What are you think of? Have you heard from Nicholas?"

"Sounds like it," Nicolas agreed. "You've been busy," he motioned to the vials.

Audrey nodded. "I see. Well, thank you for the food," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:47 pm

"Yes," Brit said. "Very busy. Hopefully it will all pay off soon." She picked up on the vials that hid been in the freezer and added a few drops of a white liquid to it.

"You're welcome, Audrey," James said. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Nicholas nodded and watched her movements. He couldn't let this formula be successful, though truthfully it seemed that she had a handle on what she was doing. He would need to figure something else out.

"I shall. I always am," Audrey smiled before slipping back out of the fence.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Greg shook his head, "not yet but I...heard from Lorie's "hunting party"." he sighed

Tevon pushed the door open slowly looking around...there had to be a person...he had heard something
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Brit glanced up at the clock, the results should be back soon. There was little she could do with the formula without the results. She poured a few vials into a glass and stirred it. She handed it to him. "Taste it and tell me what you think," she said. "Its safe, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Was it a union? Graham wished he could slip out the back, but it was clearly in sight of the door. He swore at himself.

"And?" River sat up. "What have you heard?"

Nicholas looked at her, doubtful. "Really? After all that you just told me about what you've been working on?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Brit took a sip then offered it to him again. "See, harmless." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:02 am

He watched her for a moment, then obliged. He took a small sip. "What should I be... tasting?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:03 am

Tevon held up the tire iron he had found in the floor boards a while back, "Come out with your hands up," he called out hoping they didn't have a gun

"They aren't Coming back River." he sighed
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:04 am

Graham took a deep breath and stepped out, hands up.

"No," River breathed. "How did they.... Do you know what happened?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:05 am

Brit shrugged. "I'm not sure what its supposed to taste like. But that has three servings of vegetables and 20 grams of protein in it."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

"It doesn't taste like much, I guess... which is better than the possibilities." he decided. "Is this a supplement?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:10 am

She nodded. "I'm trying to get the formula so its a full days worth of food. But its proving challenging."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:13 am

he set his radio on the table, "I got a transmission today...it was...a massacre."

Tevon looked the man up and down. he didn't look Union, " What are you doing here and before you move know I could crack your skull open with very little effort."

"Having fun with your nutrition supplements?" Loren asked as he came back in.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:14 am

Brit smiled, "he was willing to try it, unlike you." She stood. "You have the results?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:17 am

Nicholas turned to see Loren. "It's quite brilliant, actually," he grinned.

"No," River breathed. "All of them?" she asked.

"Looking for food," Graham said, offering the can. "Look, I didn't think anyone was here. It's been empty..."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:21 am

"Everything she does is quite brilliant," he said with a small smile then handed Brit some papers, "it outlines everything better in there but the good news is it took him longer to loos consciousnesses than the others and he was able to speak to me almost the whole time. we will know more in a few days."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:23 am

"I'll want to examine him in a few days," Brit said as she flipped through the papers. "It appears very promising."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:30 am

he nodded, " definitely a good step forward."

Greg sighed, " thats what is sounded like if they weren't killed I can only imagine they were taken."

"Not really empty." he snorted, "its my home been here a while."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:31 am

She pushed her glasses back up. "Thank you for bringing this to me," she said as she looked up from the file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next