Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Braden laughed as well, " I was just..." he couldn't help laughing, "forget it." he said a little embarrassed
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Sam rolled her eyes, "you're no help." She grabbed a glass of champagne and went back into the dressing room. She came back a few minutes later in a not as bright pink dress. It was strapless, stopped above her knees, and had a puffy skirt.

"How's school going for you?" Paige asked after a minute
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Jaimie smiled and, putting a hand on the back of his neck, pulled him into a kiss.
Sasha stuck her tongue out. Gross.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:57 pm

he smiled into the kiss his hands going to her hips. this is what sasha got for making a big deal out of him looking at her sister he thought

ooc: so I was listening to the radio and I finally found Braden's song
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 pm

The fourteen year old, having had enough of that, left the room. Jaimie's other hand rested on his shoulder, gripping his shirt gently.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:04 pm

the joke was up and he kissed her like he meant it pulling her close
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 pm

ooc: Yeah, I saw your post. I totally agree. It's definitely Braden's song.

ic: Jaimie pulled her lips from his, resting her forehead against his. "We gross out my sister?" she asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

"I think so." he replied," so not to put a damper on things but when is she getting here?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:27 pm

oxford girl wrote:
Sam rolled her eyes, "you're no help." She grabbed a glass of champagne and went back into the dressing room. She came back a few minutes later in a not as bright pink dress. It was strapless, stopped above her knees, and had a puffy skirt.

"How's school going for you?" Paige asked after a minute

"Now see that...thats not horrible." Jeff said honestly

"As planned," Nikki shrugged, " you?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:29 pm

"Tomorrow," Jaimie sighed. "Tomorrow afternoon."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 pm

"Oh...good." he said with a little smile before kissing her again
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"Really?" Sam asked as she looked in the mirror. "I guess its not that bad. I have one more to try." She left and came back a few minutes later in a dark pink dress. It was very fitted and hugged her curves. It stopped above her knees and had a sweetheart neck line. "What do you think?"

"Well I haven't gotten expelled yet, so that's a plus." Paige said. "Its actually not as bad as I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:38 pm

She smiled into the kiss, her hands tangling in his hair. She was glad he would be here tomorrow, especially given how Sasha had reacted this morning.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:47 pm

ooc: tomorrow as in monday or sunday?

Braden pulled away after a minute, " I want to...continue this..I really do but shouldn't I go get dinner so Sasha can eat?"

Jeff didn't say anything for a minute, " that...thats really nice."

Not yet at least, nikki thought, " thats good."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:48 pm

ooc: sunday =]

ic: "You're so smart," Jaimie smiled, kissing his cheek. "Yes, that would be great. You're a real life saver today, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm

"Really?" Sam grinned. She looked in mirror. "I guess its not that bad. I'll have to get you a matching tie," she said as she looked back at him

"Yeah, and the hospital my brother is in is only a few blocks away so I get to see him more, at least for now." Paige said
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 pm

"I try," braden joked as he stepped away and headed for the door

"Id rather wear that color than the other ones," he grinned

"Why is he in the hospital?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 pm

"Thank you," she said again before he left. He really was amazing. After he left, she went back to cleaning and preparing for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Sam laughed, "I'll be right back, don't drink my champagne."

"I guess my parents think he's better off their sot he doctors can monitor him, that way if he ever comes out of a coma they can take care of him." Paige shrugged. "The doctors said he'll probably never wake up."

Last edited by oxford girl on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 pm

"No guaranties," he called after her

Braden was gone a bit longer than normal but he returned with Chinese in hand, "I got a little of everything." he announced when he came back in

nikki frowned, " coma?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Sam came back a few minutes later with a dress bag. "Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, he had a health problem," Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 pm

"Wonderful," Jaimie smiled. "I'll grab Sasha."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that," Nikki said

"Yeah," jeff said standing up

Braden got out plates and set out all the to go boxes and sauces
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Jaimie and Sasha returned, Sasha looking very excited. "Smells great!" she told Braden.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 pm

"glad you think so. I got a little bit of everything." he replied
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Once they had all sat and dished themselves food, Jaimie realized the situation she was in. This was... well, this was as close to a family as she had. Especially with Braden being so supportive and great... She wasn't sure how she felt about the family dynamic that seemed to be going on.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:01 pm

"Thanks," Paige said. "Have you lived in New York long?"

"Where to now? Lunch?" Sam asked. "You can pick the place."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 pm

"Okay," Brooklynn looked at her parents. Her dad looked as he normally did, glasses, a sweater vest over a button up, and a pair of khakis. At least he had taken off the old brown blazer with the elbow patches.
Her mother was wearing a long skirt that seemed straight out of the 70's and a sweater.
"Mom, can you please put on normal clothing? Like real people clothing?"
"Brookie, what's wrong with this?"
"Mom you look crazy. Like a crazy hippy. Can you please just put on normal clothes?"
She sighed and left, going to change.
"Dad, can you not history him too much? Please? He's really smart, take my word for it. You don't need to quiz him to figure it out."
Her dad laughed. "Okay Brooks."
She flinched at the nickname. "And please, no embarrassing nicknames? Please?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 pm

"I've lived here a long time." she said with a shrug

Braden ate in silence. this was nice

Carl took a deep breath. before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Jaimie quietly excused herself and went into the living room. How did she feel about the family that she had constructed? She wasn't sure. It was... it was too comfortable, she felt nervous because of it.

Brooklynn opened the door. "Hey." she smiled. "Come in! You look nice," she added. The hallway was a little cramped, but that was because it was stuffed with bookcases, which in turn were stuffed with books.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"I moved here during the summer. I used to live here, but we moved away five years ago." Paige said
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Braden excused himself and followed her, " you ok?" he asked

braden smiled, " thanks." he suddenly felt out of place in his dinner suit, " you look great as always." he said as he followed her

"Is it better out there?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Paige shrugged, "we moved to LA. There about the same really."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 pm

"It's weird right?" she asked. "Me.. basically being a mom to Sasha? She's 4 years younger than me, I shouldn't have to be her mom. That's weird."

"Thanks," she smiled and led him into the living room, which was packed with more books, an old fashioned looking globe, a long leather couch, and two arm chairs.
"Dad, this is Carl," she said and the man sitting in one of the armchairs looked up. He gave a big smile.
"Carl, it's nice to meet you. Brooklynn has told us quite a bit about you." He stood and offered his hand.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:45 pm

"Weird? I wouldn't say it like that. we live life with the hand are dealt. this was yours. you are doing what you need to do for the person you love." he replied honestly

Carl shook his hand, "I'm glad...I hope it was all good."

Nikki nodded, "a bunch of self important bastereds?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm

"Yeah," Paige said. "I guess people really are the same everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 pm

A small smile peeked out. "Can't you just tell me I'm weird and let me have this one?" she asked with a small chuckle.

"Of course," he grinned. He released his hand. "Sit," he motioned to the couch. "Sybil should be out in a moment."
Brooklynn sat on the couch, glad that her dad hadn't yet embarrassed her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am

"no I can't sorry," braden said again with a hint of a smile

Carl sat down, "you have a beautiful home sir."

Nikki nodded, " yup."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:08 am

Jaimie groaned, but hugged him, putting her head on his shoulder. "Thanks for helping me take care of her."

"So tell me about yourself, Carl!" The man suggested. "Brookie-" he stopped, as his daughter was glaring at him. "Brooklynn" he corrected himself, "Says that you're taking correspondance classes from Princeton?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 am

Paige was silent for a few minutes, she just enjoyed the sun. "Its so peaceful here. It feels like everything will be ok."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next