Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:01 pm

"everyone at school." why was this so important to her. just a week ago she hadn't wanted to be his girlfriend and now she was upset others didn't know?

"Good...because...I...I really like you too." he said not sure what to say next. there was a little knock on his door.
"Carl, honey, dinner is ready." his mothers voice came through softly
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Okay, so no one important, that made her feel better. "Okay," she smiled and pressed a kiss to his shoulder.

She took his hand. "Ready?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm

he was so confused, " okay." was all he could think of saying

Carl nodded. the table was spread with the first course when they got down. Bread and salad and all the fixings. Carl pulled out a chair for Brooklyn.
"so, How do you like your school. Carl tells me you're new."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:24 pm

"I just worry," Jaimie said, putting her forehead against his shoulder. "The people at school are fine, but if your parents found out..." she wrapped her arms about his shoulders.

"I am, yes," Brooklynn replied, taking the seat. She smiled a thank you to Carl, then turned back to his father. "It's much more competitive than my old school, but I'm enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:31 pm

"So you don't want anyone to know." he clarified

"Good. were you in advancement placement in your other school?" he asked as he sprinkled on some crutons
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:38 pm

"I don't want your parents to know," she replied. "I'm... Is that bad?" she asked, suddenly concerned that he might take offense to it.

"AP French and History and Honors Literature," Brooklynn replied.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Braden slowly shook his head, " no not bad."

Harold's eyebrows went up above his glasses and he looked up from dinner at the girl, " I see." he said before going back to eating. Carl glanced over at her smiling again...stumped...she was on fire.

the second course of soup was brought out by a wait staf and the salad plates were removed.
"Carl didn't tell me what you like but I hope clam chowder is." his mother said with a sweet smile, " the clams are nice and fresh as well none of this restaurant tuft they tend to serve."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 pm

"Are you upset?" Jaimie asked. She couldn't tell.

"It smells delicious," Brooklynn replied with a smile. "And I do like clam chowder, thank you." She was a little pleased with herself for his father's reaction, hopefully she could keep it up.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"You'll have to beat me again," Jarid replied. "And yes I'll share."

Paige smiled, "I think I can manage that. I've been practicing."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 pm

"Apparently," he laughed. "I'll have to practice. Cause apparently you're beating me at everything now."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 pm

She grinned, "we'll just have to find new game." That sounded a lot better in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 pm

He grinned. "Yeah, we will."
Isabel came over and deposited the dessert between them, along with two spoons. "Enjoy," she told them before disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Paige pick up her spoon and took a small bite of the cheesecake. "This is so good...the best cheesecake I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Braden looked at her, " no." he replied honestly, " I was just a little confused for a second."

the second course went off with little conversation and the third was delivered. the main course was filet mignon on a bed of mushrooms, shallots, and a touch of bacon with a delectable grave drizzled over all of it. there was a perfectly rounded scoop of potatoes and four asparagus spears laid around it. a bowl of extra gravy was put on the table for the potatoes if anyone wanted it.
"Do you cook?" harold asked finally
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:37 pm

"A little," Brooklynn answered. "My family isn't really that great in the kitchen, my parents both work a lot."

Jaimie nodded. She could be confusing at times, that was too true.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 pm

"ah." He said with a but of a disapproving tone.
Carl let out a little sigh and under the table reached over and squeezed her hand reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

She pressed on. "They're both professors at NYU, so they're very busy with that." No! She'd been doing so well! But really, cooking? That was where he found her faults? Well of all the things to find fault with... That wasn't one she cared much about.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm

He nodded in interest,"what do they teach?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm

"My father teaches ancient history, Greek and roman history mostly. And my mother teaches women's studies," Brooklynn replied. Was she back? She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 pm

"ancient history. Interesting."
"oh Harold stop drilling the poor girl. Let her eat in peace." Carl's mother chided, "im so sorry he's been acting like he's in an interrogation room." She said to Brooklyn rolling her eyes her southern accent popping out, "he just likes to know everything about everyone."

"so what would you like for dinner?" Braden asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Brooklynn smiled. "I don't mind," she told the woman, though she was glad she'd stepped in. It seemed that at least his mother liked her. Good.

"Anything you want," she replied, kissing along his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

"so if you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to change schools?" She asked with a smile

"its going to be hard for me to do anything with you touching me like that."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm

"My parents were offered the positions at NYU. So it made sense for us to move." Brooklynn replied.

Jaimie laughed. "But I like doing this."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:41 pm

"oh! Where did you move from?" She asked a little surprised

He chuckled, "i like it too but I cant think when you..." His thought trailed off
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

"Newark, New Jersey," Brooklynn replied.

Jaimie smiled and pulled away. "Okay ill stop."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 pm

"oh so not too far. How do you like it here?" She asked

Braden ordered Italian and the laied down again smiling at Jaime, "may I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"Of course." Jaimie replied.

"I like it a lot," Brooklynn replied. "There certainly is a lot more to do here. And a lot more interesting people," she smiled at Carl.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

"what is your opinion on marriage...in general?"

Carl's mom smiled and went back to dinner. The quiet was disrupted by harolds cell rining. Getting up he answered it despite the disaproving look from his wife.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 pm

"Oh," Jaimie had to think about that for a minute. "It never worked for my mother... But I guess I haven't really thought much about it. Why?"

Brooklynn was happy for the lull, it gave her time to eat and consider any other questions he might have for her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Braden shrugged, "no reason. I was just wondering."

He came back in sitting down, "i have to go to a meeting after dinner." He announced. Carl's mother sighed but didn't even try to talk him out of it
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Jaimie nodded and laid her head back against his back. Marriage? She hadn't even expecting that

Brooklynn looked at Carl. Well at least there would be no interrogation after dinner.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

A few minutes passed and Harold finished his dinner. He stood up kissed his wife and headed out. Carl's mom managed a smile, "you two want desert or wigs you like to wait."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

"I don't think I could eat another bite at the moment," Brooklynn smiled. "It was all so delicious!"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 pm

She smiled, "im glad. Well let me know when you two are ready for it and ill have it put out." She said kindly
"thanks mom it was really good." Carl said getting up
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Brooklynn agreed again as she stood. What did Carl want to do now? She looked over at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Carl led her outside to the back yard. There was a fire pit with a big fire in it that looked tiny on comparison to the huge back yard
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

"Everything is so big," Brooklynn observed with a smile. "You have a beautiful house."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:27 pm

He smiled, "im glad you like it." He sat down on the lawn by the pit, "sorry again about dad."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:29 pm

"It's fine," she smiled. "I got through it," she sat next to him. "Without too much disapproval, I think."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm

He grinned, "with flying colors." He pushed his glasses back on his nose out of habit then looked away. He wanted to kiss her...he wanted to...there was no way he would try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next