Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh, yeah." Brooklynn nodded. "Well we can do something else. Whatever you want."

"I wanted time to think, not you ignoring me! Just... maybe a week of seeing you and us talking or something. But you know what, if you're going to act like I SHOULD want to be with you, forget it." She turned and walked away, very angry now.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:26 am

"no I mean if you want to go id be glad to be your date." He said with a small smile.

"what the help us that supposed to mean?" He barked following het
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 am

"Then let's go," she smiled. "It'll be fun."

"It means be nice to me!" she replied, turning on her heel. "You want to be in a relationship? Be nice to me!"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Yeah, that would be great," Jarid agreed. "I'd offer to help with your makeup, but I don't know if you'd really want that."

"Yeah, that may not be the best idea," she agreed with a smile. "Should I come to your house after school or do you want to come to mine?" she asked. His would probably be the best idea because that's where the make up is.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:41 am

"Why don't you come over? I mean I've got the stuff at my place."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 am

Had she caught the word date? He had said it accidentally, "im looking forward to it." He smiled

Clenching his back teeth he glared at her for s moment then sucked in a deep breath through his nose,"and what exactly does that look like to you?"

Ooc: I feel like Braden has buggerd up this part with how he reacted and I'm not sure how to unbugger it
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 am

Paige nodded, "sure, that sounds great." She didn't know if she should ask if they'd go to the party together or not. Would them going together cross the friends line and make it a date?

Ooc. Why does't he just apologize to jamie
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:49 am

"Me too," Brooklynn nodded. He'd said date. Had he meant that?

"Don't yell at me? Don't ignore me? Listen to me?" she suggested. "You know, for such a nice guy you can be an ass."

"Cool," he nodded. "Then, uh, we can just go to the party from my place if you want. It's pretty close."

ooc: yeah.... jaimie's really upset. but apologizing might help. idk.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:54 am

” yeah,” she said nodding. ” we should probably get to class.”
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:55 am

" well I guess we should get to class." Carl suggested

He gave a slow nod,"alright."

Ooc: well I feel silly having him react the way he did before...this has honestly never happened before...boo Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:01 am

Jarid nodded. "See you after then," he grinned.

"Guess so. See you later?" she checked.

"Whatever," Jaimie huffed. "I have to go to class."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 am

"absolutely." Carl smiled

Had he let himself react so violently for nothing? Had he been expecting a rejection and followed suit without even having it? Had he indulged on his self pity, anger and pain just for indulgents sake? Had he been gratify of a child? He didn't say anything in reply. He felt like a complete ass...a broken hurt ass but an ass nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:21 am

Brooklynn shut her locker and went to art, waving to Carl over her shoulder.

Jaimie stomped into Art, still fuming over Braden.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 am

Jeff turned to his class. It was an interesting arey of people, " we are going to depart from our corse s little and kook at gothic dark art in respect fir the day."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 am

Paige pulled out her note book, ready to take notes.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 pm

and so the class went on. it ws more fun than normal, at least jeff thought so.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:34 pm

ooc. can we skip it the end of the day so everyone can get ready for the party?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 pm

i'm ok with that if Sun is
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 pm

fine with me.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Paige gathered her books up and headed home, she was dropping her stuff off at home before going to Jarid's.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Jaimie stopped at home to drop off her things, but then went to the venue where the party was being thrown, a large club which was completely private for the night. Not that it would make any difference, no one was turned away from the door.

"So I talked to someone, they gave me the address of the party." Brooklynn told Carl as she slung her backpack onto her shoulder. "Are you still up for going?"

Once he'd tossed his backpack into his room, Jarid gathered up the makeup he'd used, knowing Paige would be here to fix it soon.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Paige gathered up the stuff she needed to redue her make up and hair and drove to Jarid's. She knocked on his door as she shoved her mask into her purse.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

"Hey, come on in," Jarid opened the door, grinning. "I told you how awesome your costume is, right?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Paige grinned, "maybe once or twice." She stepped inside. "How much time do we have?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 am

"Hour or so," Jarid shrugged. "If we want to show up right away."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:07 am

"Sure." Carl nodded with a genuine smile. He wasn't really excited to go for the parties sake but to go with Brooklyn...yeah that made him smile.

Braden didn't plan on going to the party. he wasn't too keen on the idea of the woman he..well he had strong feelings for, flirting with every guy in the room. experience would dictate that was an inevitable truth about the evening. Almost as soon as he set foot int he house he was met with a barrage of questions from his mom about what he was dressing p as and how she could help and so on. she was way too excited about this time of year and normally he would have been happy to have her help him get a costume. today on the other hand he just walked into his bedroom and closed the door
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 am

"Hour or so," Jarid shrugged. "If we want to show up right away."

paige nodded. "Should I start working on your makeup?" She asked as she took her jacket off.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 pm

"Yeah, sure," Jarid shrugged. "Let me grab it, it's back in the bathroom."

"Great," Brooklynn smiled. "Meet me at my place in about an hour?"

Jaimie walked into the club, smiling approvingly. It looked good, this was going to be a good party this year.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 pm

"Ok," Paige pulled her make up out of her purse along with her mask. She touched up her eye liner and mascara while she waited for Jarid
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Jarid came back with the tubes of makeup, putting them on the counter. "I don't know how you girls do it... it's all a bunch of goop."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Paige laughed, "you just have to know how to put it on." she looked at the make up before picking one up. "sit down and this will be painless, promise," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 pm

"Great," Brooklynn smiled. "Meet me at my place in about an hour?".

Carl gave a solid nod, "cant wait." The tricky part was going to get out of the house this evening. His parents were never going to just let him go to a party
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Jarid made a face as he sat, playfully wincing away from the makeup wielding Paige.

"Okay, see you in a bit," she gave his hand a squeeze and left, walking quickly against the light October wind.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:29 am

"You're such a baby," she said laughing as she started to apply the make up.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Carl watched he wall away Lloyd was t here yet but he didn't mind much at all. Tonight...he hoped tonight he didn't make a total fool out of himself in front of her. He hoped he could be as smooth as Danny Zooko. Lloyd got there a few minutes later and picked up his charge. Carl didn't say anything but had a small smile on his lips the whole way home

Braden sulked a while in his bedroom mulling over the day. his conversation with Jaimie had gotten him thinking. had he really allowed himself to be such an idiot? had his emotions been 100% unwarranted? had he allowed himself to fall that far back after all his progress? is that what his shrink had been trying to get him to see all this time? well it ended now. getting up he walked out into the living room.
"Mom...uhm...how quickly can you throw together a costume. nothing... crazy...maybe prince charming." his mom lit up like a light bulb her smile covering her face. this made her day.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Jarid sighed, allowing her to fix his zombie makeup.

ooc: sorry for the delay. my mondays are crazy busy and I had four things due yesterday. but I'm done with school for the week, so I should be on more now.

Brooklynn didn't need to do much with her costume, just refresh her makeup and that took no time at all. She bounced on her heels anxiously, she didn't do well with waiting.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:49 pm

"Done," Paige said a few minutes later. "Here," she handed him a mirror. "What do think?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Ooc: just glad to see you back Smile

Carl took a deep breath. He had never wheeled out of the house again and this wasn't sitting well but hevwas certain they would say no. He walked right past his parents and they said nothing. Never having done anything to raise thier suspicion had its advantages. Lloyd had no knowledge that his parents hadn't given permission so if abthing happens the loyal driver wouldn't get the brunt of it. Pulling up to Brooklyns place Carl took a deep breath
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:41 pm

"I think you're better at zombie make up than I am," Jarid replied. "Why don't you do your makeup like this everyday? You're good at it and no one would bug you against cause they'd be scared you'd eat their brains."

Brooklynn saw the car pull up an raced down the stairs. "Brook?" Her dad asked, hearing the stomping. "Where are you off to?"
"Halloween party, I told you about it."
"Who are you going with? You can't go alone its not safe."
"It's perfectly safe dad. It's a school thing. And Carl and I are going."
"When are we going to meet him?" Her mother called from the other room. "Starting to thing he's not real."
"He's real," she sighed. "But you're not meeting him today." She added before slipping out the front door.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Paige smirked, "its against the dress code. And I'm not really a make up person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next