Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Sam stared out her car window, she had stopped Nikki but how long until she would try again. She felt like she had been given a second chance. She could save all those kids from paying for her mistakes. She had been driving around for the past hour trying to think of a way to permanently fix this but she was out of ideas. She kept coming back to the same thing, that there was nothing she could do. Sam parked her car and slowly got out. She went to the only place she always went to think, the hospital. Somehow talking to David about her problems helped. She walked inside and flinched at the smell, she would never get used to it. David's room was in a private wing, his parents had insisted on it but Sam knew he wouldn't have cared. He would have rather been dead than stuck in a coma.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Jaimie nodded. It sounded so crazy. What would he do? Would he call her crazy? But it was the truth and he wanted the truth. "It doesn't sound like... like I am telling the truth, but I am."

Brooklynn looked down at their hands. They had gotten through today. Hopefully that meant that it wouldn't happen. She gave Carl a small smile. Everything was okay. It had to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 pm

she sounded so sincere it was hard to think there was anything but truth in her story, "I...ok...I...I believe you," he said hesitantly

Jeff flopped down on the couch a coke in his hand as he flicked on the tv. he wondered if he was making an impact on any of the kids
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:58 pm

"You're okay though. And that's what's important." she hesitantly took his hand. He was okay. He would stay that way. She had to make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:13 pm

he squeezed her hand but didn't know what to say to any of this. she wasn't one to make up crazy things but this...could he really believe it?

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Sam stepped out of the hospital and wiped her tears away. The nurses told her that David's brain activity had changed but they didn't know what that meant. She pulled out her phone and texted Jeff, how was your day?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:04 am

the walk had been fun. it had lasted a few hours and they had said very little. she looked like she was almost in some other place. Carl smiled at Brooklyn as they got out of the car at his house
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:06 am

"You know I'd like you no matter what, right?" She asked. If something happened and he still got hurt, she wanted him to know that it wasn't just because he was normal. She liked him. Him, not just his mobile legs.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am

"Good to know." he chuckled with a little shake of his head, "The same goes for you."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 am

Brooklynn smiled. "So what do you want to do? Anything in the world you could do, what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:29 am

"What has gotten into you?" he asked opening the door to the house for her
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 am

"Nothing," she replied. "I want to do something exciting, you and me. So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 am

he grinned, "as you know I am not that exciting."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

"Is there anything crazy that you want to do? Sky dive or fly a plane or.. I don't know, something you want to do but never had the courage to do?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:51 am

"I don't." he stopped and looked at her, "sure there are things that I want to do but..." he shrugged, "I don't know what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:56 am

She grinned. "Let's go inside and figure it out," she decided.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 am

he nodded letting her go in first, "Mom's at some fundraiser today for one of her charities." he said as they walked into the main area of the house
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm

"Fun. And your dad?" she asked, looking around the still impressive house.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:04 pm

"Work." he said as he headed for the kitchen, " you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:18 pm

"Sure," she agreed, following him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:34 pm

`he walked into the kitchen opening the fridge door, "not sure whats here." he said digging around a little, "cookie dough, salad, lasagna..." he listed off
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 am

"Let's make cookies," Brooklynn decided.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 pm

the cookies were in after a minute and baking. Carl sat down on one of the bar stools to wait. he looked down at his hands then back at Brooklyn, "could I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:47 am

"Of course," she replied, taking one of his hands.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:57 am

ooc: can't remember if they had this conversation before so if they did just correct me and I will redo it.

"Brooklyn...uhm.." he took a deep breath," I'm not sure how this is done or said seeing how you are the first person I have ever had a really close relationship with...like ever." he looked down at their hands and tried to find how he should say what he was thinking, "How...does...I mean how fast do things usually...." he looked up at her then aback down again.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:34 pm

ooc: i don't think they have

ic: Brooklynn bit her lip, blushing a little. "Uhm, however fast you, uh, want it to go."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:41 pm

"But...I mean..." he glanced up at her. perfect her had made her uncomfortable. perfect. he shook hsi head, " forget I said anything."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:47 pm

"No, I mean, it's a good question," Brooklynn said.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 pm

"Usually good questions don't make someone so uncomfortable." he replied
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:58 pm

She laughed softly. "I just wasn't expecting it."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:02 pm

He let out a long breath, "yeah i wasn't really expecting it either." he laced his fingers with hers, "have you ever...taken a relationship...uhm...farther?" he asked but before she could answer the timer for the cookies started to squawk
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 pm

They pulled the cookies out of the oven and as she was setting them on the cooling rack, she answered his question. "Once," she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:13 pm

he felt his heart sink but what was he expecting? she was a beautiful young woman. of course she had more offers and opportunities than he had, "Oh." was ll that he managed to say
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 pm

She nodded. This was awkward. "I don't really want to talk about it. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:18 pm

he nodded, "if that's what you would prefer." now there was an elephant in the room and it couldn't even be discussed. great. he felt like a total idiot
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:23 pm

She nodded. Then, working to forget what they had talked about, she turned and gave him a smile. "What would you like to drink with your cookies?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:31 pm

"Milk." was his simple reply. he wasn't good at just letting things go. he had always been the type to figure something out right then and there if it was bothering him. today he would try to just move on
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:46 pm

"Can you get the glasses?" she asked, then went to the fridge to get the milk. She wanted him to leave it, it wasn't something to talk about with him. It wasn't something she wanted to talk about at all. It hurt to remember and she just wanted to forget about it anyway.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

he got up and grabbed two glasses out of the cupboard, "so...what would you like to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Anything but talk about that topic? she thought to herself before replying. "Will you teach me how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next