Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Ooc: it forced me to make a new thread not sure what's going on...

His smile cane back, "wow...I'd love to. Ill just have to figure out how to get my parents to agree to it." The last part wiped the smile right off his face. They would never agree to it
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:19 pm

paige walked into chemistry, it was almost time.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm

"You can't just..... I dunno, tell them you're going to a museum? That's not school worthy enough?" she frowned, thinking. "Maybe them you're tutoring a new student?"

Jarid was waiting in the chemistry lab, preparing the tools they'd need for the experiment that day.

ooc: I think i may have accidentally locked the thread. I unlocked it through.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: ::   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Ooc: ok. Uhm girls how do you feel about me creating another character? She won't be prominent but I had an idea fir something in the future of the rpg but none of my guys really work for it. Let me know if that's ok with you gals.

"Tutoring could work." But lying to his parents...he wasn't so sure about.

Ooc: have you guys seen the nanny? If you have the mom in that is how I picture his mom but his dad is a good dad though a little too focoused on pushing his kid to greater things

Braden sat down in chem. For the second tome this week. He couldn't think if Jaime had this class or not. He hoped not because if she was late he was one of two that didn't have a lab partner
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 pm

paige shot jarid a grin as they started
the lab, now or never.

Ooc. That's fine with me, MJ
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 pm

ooc:cool with me too

ic: Jarid nodded and began assembling the ingredients he needed.

"Well, I hope it works," she smiled. "Cause it would be a lot more fun if you came along."

Jaimie groaned. She really didn't want to be in Chemistry today. It wasn't a class she had any interest in. But as she walked in, she saw an empty seat next to Braden, showing that he was short a lab partner. That put a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:27 pm

paige shrugged her jacket off and glanced around the room as she started the lab with her partner. the smoke would start any minute then everyone would get very wet and very very red
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 pm

"Ok then ill do my best to get away," it felt...so strange to be wanted for hos company instead of his IQ, "should I come pick you up?" Looking around Carl chuckled "I think we missed class

Bradens heart sank as it skipped. She was...beautiful in s haunting sort of way

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Jarid was combining ingredients he knew would cause a large amount of smoke and slowly, it did so. As the smoke began pouring out of the concoction, the teacher began walking over, demanding what he had put in it.
"Just the materials set out," Jarid said, eyes wide in a believable lie. The smoke reached the fire alarms and the sprinklers began pouring out the red water, spraying everyone in the room in the liquid.

Jaimie screamed, she'd been wearing a white top, now soaked through with red dye and looking somewhat see-through.

Brooklynn nodded. "That would be great. You know where I live!" She looked up as the fire alarm started to ring. "Uh oh."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Paige screamed along with all the other girls. She shoved everything back into her backpack and covered her hair with her hands. The water soaked through her black shirt, making it cling to her as she stood up
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Jarid followed the rest of the students running out of the classroom, away from the dye. His face had looked appropriately shocked, and there was no way he could be connected to the red dye, so that was a plus. He was just the unforunate person who set off the prank.

Jaimie crossed one arm over her chest and the other over her head, trying to protect both her hair and her dignity as she tried to get out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Ooc: did all the sprinklers go off or just that class room?

Braden gathered his books and grabbed Jamie's bag as well before exiting.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:03 pm

ooc: I'd think it was just in that room. At least, in my experience of fire sprinklers. But the alarms would go off, so everyone would have to leave the building.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Ooc. Yeah, just that room

Paige followed the rest of the students out side. She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to stay warm. She should have waited for a warmer day. But it was done now and there was no way to prove she did it.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Jarid caught Paige's eye and gave her a small smile beforeturning back to the guy who had been his lab partner. "I dunno man, I just put in the stuff that was on the table. It was the right stuff, I swear!"

Jaimie shivered in the cool breeze that ran through the group. She was still busy trying to cover her now see through shirt when she realized she'd forgotten her backpack. It would be completely soaked and ruined.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Ooc:ok thanks Smile

"What the heck?" Carl saw all the kids dashing into the halls covered in red something or other

Braden followed Jaime out. Once the were clear of the soaked room he gently grabbed her arm and stopped her. Setting down thier bags he pulled off his dark brown dress shirt he had warn unbuttoned over his t-shirt. The t-shirt had been a light tan and now was a half seethrough off brown/red color,"take it." He said handing her the over shirt, " unless you have a closet in your locker" he said with a gentle and joking smile
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:28 pm

She shook her head and took it, slipping it on. "Thanks," she gave him a smile. "And you grabbed my bag!" she said, seeing it on the ground. She threw herself at him, hugging him. It wasn't sexual or anything, just a thankful hug.

"I don't know," Brooklynn said, "But I guess we better get out, what with the alarm and all..."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Carl nodded and put out a hand as if to say, lead the way

Braden was shocked at first. A few siconds later his arms slowly wrapped around her. He closed his eyes...it was home here.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Paige smiled faintly, proud of her handy work. It hadn't been easy getting to the pipes but it had deffiantly been worth it. She scanned the group of students and teachers, no one was watching her. Everyone seemed to think it was just an accident. She almost wished Mr. Yolander was there, it would have been amusing to see the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Brooklynn led him outside to the group of students milling about as they waited for the alarm to abate."So what have you been up to, genius?"

Jaimie slowly pulled away. "Thanks again," she picked her bag up off the ground. "You're a lot more... considerate. Than you were before, I mean."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 pm

He chuckled,"is that the nick name you are sticking to?"

This made Braden smile, really smile, the kind that made his eyes lift up just a little, "well...your welcome."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 am

"I like it," she smiled. "I think it fits."

She nodded and then looked down, embarrassed. "What a dumb prank."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 am

"i like it too." Oh crap. Had that reply sounded stupid? He adjusted his glasses, "to answer your question I've been up to studying. Genius isn't it." He tried st a joke

Braden shrugged,"kind of genius when you think about it."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 am

Peter walked up behind Paige, "nicely done."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 am

She laughed. "Totally genius," she replied.

"Hardly," Jaimie shivered, her arms wrapped around herself. She was still cold, though the dress shirt helped a little. "It was pretty childish."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 am

"I don't know what your talking about," she said turing to face him. "But if I did i'd say thank you."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:39 am

Peter grinned,"you look nice. Wet suits you."

He had made a successful joke that didn't have to do with education or to show off his...it felt good, "what about you."

" you should at least go home and get some dry clothes." He wanted to warm her up somehow
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 am

"School," Brooklynn replied. "Completely and utterly boring."

"Yeah, I will, " Jaimie nodded. "Though they probably won't let me till lunch."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 am

Paige laughed, "and dry suits you." She shivered as the wind picked up. "But as amazing as I look wet, i'd rather be dry right now or at last warm." She felt good, even thogu she ws freezing. This was her high, doing this and getting away with it. She felt unstopable.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 am

"you could always play hooky," Brandon shrugged

"oh come on. School isn't all bad."

"is lend you my shirt but then I would not be complying with school clad." Peter said with s wink
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

"Is Mr. Responsible encouraging me to cut?" she asked with a laugh.

"It's not, but I mean, new school and everything, there are other things I'd prefer to do." she replied with a shrug. "So what do you think happened? How'd everybody get covered in that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

Paige stepped closer. "How about you just block the wind then, since you're to good to brake the dress code" she smirked teasingly
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:11 am

Peter chuckled, "gladly."

Braden sighed but with a smile, " I guess I can't win. I don't tell you to go I'm a dick that doesn't care you are cold...I tell you to go and I'm not living up to my new name...what to do."

"Pranks tend to come and go at this school...so I'd wager something to do with that." he shrugged...he had no freaking clue.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 am

"Come with me. Cut with me," Jaimie replied. "Come on, nothing else will get done today, they'll spend the day questioning everyone about what happened and blah blah blah."

"Pranks? That's actually a thing?" she asked, surprised. "Wow. We didn't do that at my old school."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 am

” so Peter,” she took another step towards him. ” how did you manage to stay dry?” She grinned and ran her fingers through her hair. ” and would you like to be wet?”
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 am

"Dry because I just got to school...wet...I could handle that." he grinned

Suddenly Bradens heart sank again," I can't Jaime...its...I promised myself I wouldn't cut this year." he desperately wanted to go with her. if she pushed him he wasn't sure he could stand it. he was such a rug around her.

" I mean its really hit or miss.. never on this kind of a scale that I have seen," he said looking back to the school," so why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 am

Paige grinned, ” good, because I am seriously freezing." She wrapped her arms around him, she was sure he'd be able to feel how cold she was. She wasn't normaly this forward but desparate times called for desparate measures and she was pretty sure her lips were turning blue.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 am

She pouted. "Braden. You know they'll call us in for an assembly and go on and on about the student code and how pranks are expressly against the code." She sighed. "We can be back before they send everyone back to class."

"Parents got jobs at NYU. And this was a step up from the public school back in Jersey. So here I am." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:58 am

Peter folded her onto an embrace. Maybe she would be easier than he thought.

Braden closed his eyes rubbing his forehead, " fine..ok..." This was a bad idea

"oh." Carl half muttered. He wanted to say he was glad she came. Circ the first time since kindergarten he had a school friend
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am

"Fantastic," she grinned and led him through the crowd. "We could even stop by your place, you know, if you need to change."

"Yeah, my parents were pretty happy when my test scores got me in here, otherwise it would have been another public school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nyc prep continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next