Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:44 pm

"Great," she smiled. "I'll throw something together." She led him up into the large apartment. "Make yourself at home. I'll be right back," she smiled back at him before going to her room to change.

"I know art man. You may be a genius, but I know art. And you've got some art in you." She shrugged, then smiled at him. "Don't deny the art."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 pm

paige stopped before they got to the doors to go back inside. ''I think I'm just gonna head home.'' she glanced at peter, ''see you monday?''
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

"Ok, u think I might head out too." Peter grunted

Carl smiled, " ok miss art...ill try not to." He smiled looking up at her. The principal cane out and barked an order fir the kids to get back I. And to the auditorium

Braden remembered this place. There were a lot of memories here, " is sasha here?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 pm

"She's got school," Jaimie called back. "She was excited to hear you were back," she added.

Brooklynn smiled. "So now what will happen? Back to class? Or what?" She asked as the students began going back inside.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

"Could you give me a ride?" Paige asked. her father had taken her keys after their latest fight.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:36 pm

Braden nodded to himself. He smiled looking around sasha and him had gotten along so well...she felt like a little sister

Carl shrugged,"less like class more like every teacher interrogating us to sus out who's to blame for this."

Peter nodded, "get in"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Braden nodded to himself. He smiled looking around sasha and him had gotten along so well...she felt like a little sister

Carl shrugged,"less like class more like every teacher interrogating us to sus out who's to blame for this."

"Seriously?" Brooklynn wasn't happy to hear that. "What a waste of a day."

Jaimie came out a few minutes later and watched him without saying anything. She had missed him, she'd almost forgotten how attractive he was. He'd gotten more built since he'd been expelled. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

"welcome to prep school." He said with a sarcastic grin

Braden looked up from the picture he had been looking at,"didn't realize you were standing there." He hadn't dared sit down covered in dye as he was, "do you think you might have some...guys clothes." He didn't want to sound like he expected her to have lovers clothes but his were begining to really bother him
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm

"You're actually serious? Like... we really... ugh why would anyone pull pranks if we have to do this?" Brooklynn whined, though she had a faint smile on her face.

"Yeah," Jaimie said. "Come on, I might even have some of your old stuff somewhere." She led him back to her room. In her closet she found a small box with a few shirts in it. There was a dark green dress shirt, a long sleeve grey shirt, and a plain white tee. "Here, these might actually be yours."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 pm

He chuckled, "its a solid way to get out of school."

Braden half smiled. he pulled out the long sleeve shirt the pulled his shirt off over his head. The tattoo that covered a good 3/4 of his back were now in full view making him even more self conscious. No one except him his therapist and the tattooist knew about that.

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:54 pm

"You've been working out," Jaimie observed, biting her lip. "It looks good."

"But that's a.... ugh I can't even decide which is worse, class or being interrogated about a prank we didn't have anything to do with." Brooklynn shuffled her feet, clearly preferring the outside to this building.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:05 pm

Carl leaned over nudging her gently, "hey look on the bright side, its Friday."

Braden quickly pulled the shirt on not making eye contact, "thanks" in that small moment so much had gone through his head and none of it was what he should have been thinking

Ooc: I'm amending the previous post a bit....it might change what you just posted
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 pm

"When'd you get a tattoo?" she asked, her eyes curious. She hadn't been able to completely make out the shape and she had been somewhat distracted by the muscles he'd developed.

"True. And tomorrow we're going to the art museum!" she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Paige nodded and got in, she gave him her address. ” thanks.”
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:34 pm

"a little at a time fir the last six months or so." He turned to face her, "dont tell anyone please." He had reasons for every mark on his back...they were for his reasons.

"right." He nodded with a grin, "that will be fun." Then he walked into the auditorium

Peter thew his car into gear and peeled out of the parking lot
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"Can I see it?" she asked, "What is it?" She wanted to look at it, run her fingers over the design. She hadn't thought he'd be a tattoo guy.

Brooklynn pulled him into the crowd, finding seats near the middle and where they wouldn't really have to pay attention. "You do think you'll be able to go, right?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Braden thought about that...could he show her? Should he was the better question, "uhm...maybe some other time." He said quietly, "they are...Uhm...personal."

Looking over his shoulder at her he sighed,"i really do hope so."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 pm

''you ok?'' paige asked as she looked at peter
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:57 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Braden thought about that...could he show her? Should he was the better question, "uhm...maybe some other time." He said quietly, "they are...Uhm...personal."

Looking over his shoulder at her he sighed,"i really do hope so."

"Okay," Jaimie sighed, disappointment obvious on her face. "That shirt looks nice, it's definitely one of yours."

"Me too," she nodded, her mouth quirking to the side in a hopeful smile. "So when does the interrogation begin? Are they gonna pull us up one by one and shine a light in our faces or something?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 pm

"i can't believe you kept it...didn't have a ritual burning or anything," he teased

Ooc: not sure what to do with the school kids

Peter swerved around a car, "im fine.'
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Paige rolled her eyes, " 'kay. Try not to get us killed before we get to my house."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
"i can't believe you kept it...didn't have a ritual burning or anything," he teased

Ooc: not sure what to do with the school kids

Peter swerved around a car, "im fine.'

The principal mounted the stage and the crowd quieted. The older man began to read from the student code, line by line, citing all the rules that were broken. Brooklynn groaned and slid down in her seat. This was horrid.

"Ritual burning?" she asked with a laugh. "Hardly. And Sasha wouldn't let me. The smoke aggravates her allergies." She added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Peter came to a screeching halt at a stop light,"you want to drive!?"

He chuckled, " I see. But seriously why hang onto this?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 pm

"Yes! As a matter of fact, I do!" She snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
He chuckled, " I see. But seriously why hang onto this?"

She shrugged. She didn't want to tell him the real reason. "You know, tucked it in a box and forgot about it." But she knew it didn't smell like it had sat in a box for a year, she just hoped it didn't smell like her, she hoped he couldn't tell she'd worn it every once in a while when she was alone, when she started missing him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:35 pm

"you kind if I take them back?" He asked sliding the lid back onto the box. This shirt had been one of his favorites. It was tighter than he had remembered

"get out of you don't want to shut up and let me drive!" He said as the light turned fresh and he sped through it
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:38 pm

She glared at him before crossing her arms looking straight ahead. She could feel her face getting red from the anger that was building but she wasn't mad at him. He just set off the anger that she was trying to suppress.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 pm

"Uhm go for it," she shrugged. "It is yours, not like I have much use for it now." she added. "I'm going to get a drink. Do you want a drink?" she asked, walking out of her room quickly. Good. If he took it then she couldn't be pathetic with it anymore.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Peter asked for directions as they went. He looked a little confused as they pulled up, " you live here?"

"Water would be great." He followed her and put his box on the couch
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:59 pm

"Unfortunately." She said. Paige looked over at him."What's wrong?" she asked, noticing his expression.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

She hesitated. She had planned on having a glass of her father's liquor but... Ugh why was she changing her mind? She shouldn't. It was just Braden. But instead of the bottle of whiskey, she pulled two bottles of water out of the fridge and handed one over to Braden. She didn't get it. What was she doing?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 am

Peter didn't respond for a minute then almost looked like he snapped out of something,"oh Uhm....nothing." this couldbt be right. He didn't have a sister did he?

Braden nodded a thanked taking the water. Poping the seal he took off the lid and took a few deep gulps. He really needed to drink more water on regular basis
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 am

Jaimie checked the ticking grandfather clock. "If we want to be back at the end of the lecture, we should probably get going," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 am

Paige frowned. "Do you want to come in?" She asked. "You look like you could use a drink."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

"oh crap...that's right," Braden had totally forgotten, "yeah we should head out."

"uhm...sure."it might be a bad idea but peter was I. The business of bad ideas
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 am

Jaimie pulled a coat over her halter top and led him outside. "You have your other shirt?" she asked, glancing back at him as she raised her hand for a taxi.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 am

Paige opened her door and grabbed her back. She had manged to force herself to calm down, using the techniques she had learned in rehab. Hopefully she wouldn't snap anytime soon. She pulled her keys out and headed in. Why had Peter acted so strange?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 am

"crap! Botnet are on the couch." He had totally spaced.

Peter followed her in a bit cautiously. If it was him and he was home peter hoped he wouldbt be a jack ass and flip out bit play it cool infill they could talk
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:43 am

"Well come over later. You can get them and see Sasha," she suggested as a taxi pulled over and she opened the door to get in. "She'd like to see you, I know it."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:45 am

"So this is it," Paige said as she closed the door behind them. "The kitchen's this way," she said as she dropped back pack onto the couch. It looked like her father was still at work. "What would you like?" she asked as she got you glasses out. She looked around quickly to make sure she had cleaned up from breakfast. She had. The only thing out was the picture of her and her father from her last birthday. He must have been looking at it. Maybe he left it out to make her feel bad about their fight. She forced herself to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next