Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

nyc prep continued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 am

"You're really warm," Paige mumbled. Her brain always seemed to stop working. She knew getting this close to someone she hardly knew was a bad idea but at the moment she was to cold to care
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:37 am

Braden shook his head," no...no going to my house is out." If his father knew he was skipping...it wouldn't be good to say the least

"ice never been to a public school." Carl admitted, "what's it like?"

"you know," peter began, "my car has ac pretty powerful heater in it."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 am

"Just thought I'd offer," Jaimie shrugged as the slid out of the crowd and she pulled him up the street.

"A lot like this. Less clothing," Brooklynn said, reflecting back on her experience. "Like, the dress code is super restrictive compared to public school. Oh, and the teachers don't really care if you skip."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:53 am

Carrying both of thier bags Braden followed her, 'i didn't mean to upset you."

Carl pondered that for a second, "it sounds...interesting." he couldn't think of a better way to out it. It sounded so foreign to him. Upper east side and prep was all he knew
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 am

Paige stepped back and nodded. "Ok, lead the way." She knew his type she been to enough schools that she could spot a player. "But this is just to get warm."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 am

he looked at her feigning shock that she would think anything else, " of course." he led her to his car and opened the door for her. he climbed into the drivers seat and turned ont eh heater. almost instantly hot air poured out onto them
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am

Paige closed her eyes for a minute, enjoying the heat. "Thank you," she said as she opened her eyes. " the next prank will not involve water."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm

peter shrugged, " I don't mind." he said his eyes traveling over her wet figure, " not at all."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Carrying both of thier bags Braden followed her, 'i didn't mean to upset you."

Carl pondered that for a second, "it sounds...interesting." he couldn't think of a better way to out it. It sounded so foreign to him. Upper east side and prep was all he knew

"I know," Jaimie replied. "I was trying to be nice."

Brooklynn laughed. "I guess that's one way to put it. Not the way I would have, but I admire your dedication to mincing words. Cause to me it sounds awful. Though a different kind of awful than this."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Paige smirked as she reached into her backpack and pulled out a mostly dry shirt, identical to the one she was wearing. She held it in front of the heater as she looked back at Peter. "So, any ideas for the next prank? Or are we going to have to rely on my brains?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 pm

Braden nodded more to himself than to Jaime, " she we hail a cab?"

"I guess the mincing words comes from me perpetually politically correct father." he sighed, "I'm not sure I really know what awful is to really use the word correctly. I mean I know what the word means but I feel like I should experience it a little before I use it and well...my life, though sometimes a little boring, I can't say is awful." wow now he really sounded like his dad. That couldn't be good.

ooc: posted me new character. Could you both go look at it and let me know if the pic matches the kind of girl I described?

"im not much of a prankster so we will need to rely on you I'm afraid." he said trying to think of a way to get his hand on her. was he really this desperate?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:26 pm

ooc. I think the pic matches, she is an interesting character

Paige nodded. "I was thinking plastic wrapping the doors, so you can't get in the rooms. But I'll need help for that." She pulled her wet shirt off and the now dry one on. "Think you can help?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 pm

" I think I can help with a lot of things." he slipped his hand onto her thighs, " but yeah wrapping the doors I could do."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Jaimie held her hand up in response and a taxi soon pulled over. She slid in and once they were both inside, gave the driver her address.

She cocked her head to the side as she listened, a small smile on her face. "That was... Beautiful."

Ooc: I think it looks good. Yikes though. Super sad.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Paige smirked. "Good." She ran her fingers up his arm. "what other things did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 pm

ooc: Yeah I felt like most of my characters got most of their depth from something that they had done to create their environment. I wanted someone who had depth that wasn't her fault at all.

Braden sat there in silence the cold getting to him a little. he was hyper aware that his light blue and very wet shirt showed off the defined pecks he had worked so hard to get but now they seemed to be what was embarrassing him

Carl was surprised by that response and his face showed it, " really?"

Peter slid his hand up her thigh even higher, " want me to show you or tell you?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Paige laughed, "my mother warned me about boys like you." She leaned closer to him. "But I dont usually listen to my mother."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 pm

that was all the invitation he required. in one motion he planted his lips on hers in a deep kiss his hand tightening on her leg
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 pm

she moved her hand to the back of his neck as she kissed him back. She had decided while getting soaked that the best way to avoid Fiona trying to control her would be to get expelled, as soon as possible. And she was ok with using anyone she needed to to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Peter wasted no time and slipped his hand under her shirt. he liked htis girl. she was easy. suddenly there was a loud knock on the window
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Paige pulled away, keeping her eyes Peter for a moment before adjusting her shirt and looking up to the window.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 pm

Outside stood a redheaded girl. he hair was half way down her back. she had on a long slaved shirt and an army style jacket, " come on." she sounded almost like a teacher witha tone of disapproval and disgust
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Paige rolled her eyes. "We better get back to class," she said to Peter, giving the girl a glare.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:10 pm

she sighed. did that girl know what she was doing? or did she not appreciate the fact that she could actually do something with her life? she glared at Peter and Peter returned teh look as she walked away
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Paige sighed as she opened her door. "well that was awkward."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Peter followed the redhead with his eyes, " you have no idea."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 pm

"You know her?" Paige asked. She'd never seen the girl before.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 pm

"Sadly...yes." Peter grunted slamming the door on his side of the car
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Paige walked around the car. "Is she an ex?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 pm

"Not exactly." he said as he started towards the school, "we just have history."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm

"A history you're not going to share," she guessed. "I'm a really good listener," she said, flashing him a smile
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Braden sat there in silence the cold getting to him a little. he was hyper aware that his light blue and very wet shirt showed off the defined pecks he had worked so hard to get but now they seemed to be what was embarrassing him

Carl was surprised by that response and his face showed it, " really?"

Jaimie looked at his pecs sidelong, smirking slightly. He looked really good.

"Yeah," Brooklynn agreed. "That was..." She paused, thinking. "I can be a real brat. And I do have it really good. It's easy for me to say things are awful. And they're not."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Braden felt her eyes on him. It made him squirm just a little ,"so you have plans for today?"

"no." Peter snapped. There was only one person he could talk to about this.

Carl suddenly felt bad about his philosophical outburst. He didn't want her to feel bad. How could he undo this? He adjusted his glasses then looked right at her as boldly as he ever had, " you aren't a brat at all."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:22 pm

''kay,'' she nodded. If he dIdn't share his past she didnt have to either. ''no presure.''
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 pm

"I was going to make a plan," Jaimie smiled. "Nothing concrete yet."

Brooklynn shrugged. "I can be a brat. Thanks though. But I think that's admirable, I mean, knowing what you've experienced and being aware of what you have. That's hard sometimes." She smiled. "Are you sure you aren't a little bit of a poet?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Maybe she would be s good match for him. She was easy and not pushy. He liked that

Carl smiled looking at his feet, "im pretty sure its just me being an obnoxious genius." His heart sank...if only she knew how much that comment had made his hear jump up with something resembling joy and delight followed by a swift plummet to the pot of hos stomach.

Braden nodded. He had hoped that question would have gotten yer to start talking to fill the silence
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 pm

"Do you have any plans?" Jaimie asked, turning to look at him.

"I'm going with poet," she replied. "You have a bit of a way with words." She added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Braden shook his head,"not really past going home ave doing homework."

Carl laughed out loud. That was a good joke. Him having away with words, "good one." He said as his laugh died down

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:10 pm

"Sounds like a boring Friday night. Why don't you mix it up a bit? It is a weekend after all." Jaimie suggested as the taxi pulled up to her building. She passed the driver money and a gratuitous tip before sliding out. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Brooklynn smiled. "I mean it though. What you said... It was beautiful. And well said." She wanted him to look at her again. She liked that, better than when he looked at his feet all embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:36 pm

Braden followed her and didn't say what he was thinking," I'd like to but nothing crazy."

"you are serious." Now he felt like a fool, "oh Uhm....thanks." he shuffled his feet feelind terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next