Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Braden watched her vanish. this wasn't a good plan was it? he could feel his tattoo burning on his as if it was trying to remind him why he had gone through months of pain to make himself a reminder of everything that had happened in the last three years. He shrugged his bag onto his shoulder and headed to class

Carl chuckled, " it will be over before you know it."

She wanted to know what that tattoo was. As she sat in her next class, listening to the teacher go on and on about the prank, that as all she could think about.

"I hope so," Brooklynn sighed. "What class do you have next."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm

"its also nerver been on your record that you were expelled from that school." what was he doing. she wouldn't get it and he didn't care, " see you around then." he said leaving and slamming the door behind him

"Math." he said with a little little smile, " you?"

Sun you want to skip us ahead soon either past school or to the next day? oh and I finally got the description for the tattoo finished. I think its pretty cool. very symbolic. I'm interested to see what you and Jaime think :p
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Paige rolled her eyes and flopped down onto the couch. So much for him being a nice guy. She'd just have to pull the pranks on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 pm

The next day, Brooklynn woke up extremely excited. She hoped Carl would be able to go to the museum with her, She enjoyed spending time with him. She got up and got dressed, unable to keep from bouncing from foot to foot.

Jaimie dug her face into her pillow. The night before had been a significant disappointment, Braden had cancelled at the last minute, saying that something had come up. Oh well. Maybe she'd go over to his place... drop off his stuff...
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Carl got up that morning and got ready. he had thought about lying but that didn't sit well with him. like Brooklyn said it was a museum of sorts so why would that be a problem? his dad way sitting at the dining room table drinking his coffee and reading the paper as usual. like clock work. Carl got hismelf some coffee as well and started sipping at his working up the courage. he had never had a reason to ask to do anything he thought his father would look down on. Art had nothing to do with being a doctor or a Lawyer so why would a genius spend time on it when it wasn't going to help him in his future career. drinking the last of his coffee he walked into the dining room
"Dad I was wondering if it was ok if Lloyd drove me to the art museum." it ws best to just get it all out. his father set down his papaer and looked at his son taking a drink of his coffee.
"Why?" he asked genuinely interested
"I have a friend from school that invited me." he could feel his palms starting to sweat just a little. he could feel the no coming
"Carl you have so much to do. Your mother has arranged for you to go meet some of the Harvard alumni tomorrow and you have to get ready for that. we can't blow this shot."
"I know. I've been working really very hard on what to say to them and I have it down." he took a deep breath, " Dad I really would very much like to go today." His father nodded at this reply and took a drink of his coffee then lifted the paper back up.
"Just know whats at stake here Carl."
He could hardly believe it...it had worked, "Thanks Dad." he smiled then headed for Lloyds apartment over the three car garage. he started to smile ear to ear...this would be an adventure.

Braden was glad his parents had an out of state meeting they had to conference over the weekend. he had the house to himself and it would be nice to let loose a little. he didn't worry about a shirt as he got himself some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Paige rolled out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen. Her father was waiting for her, holding the empty bottle of scotch. She had forgotten to get rid of it.
"What's wrong with you?" He demanded.
"I had a bad day," Paige said as she opened the fridge.
"A bad day? that's your excuse?" He shook his head. "after all that work, you were doing so good."
"Six months, I had been sober for six months. Don't act like it'd been years." She pulled the orange juice out.
"I heard what happened at the school yesterday. I know it was you, Paige. Do you want to get expelled? Is that what this is about?" He demanded, his voice rising.
"Maybe it is, maybe I just want to have some fun." She snapped.
"Fun? Ruining your life is fun?" He shook his head. "Your brother would be so disappointed if he could see you."
"Stop it! Stop talking about him like he's dead! He's not!" She slammed the orange juice onto the table and ran out the door tears blurring her vision as she kept running.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Brooklynn waited outside anxiously. Her parents had been ecstatic to hear she had a friend and wanted to meet him, but that was not what she wanted. She checked her watch, it was still early. But she was excited.

"I'll be back," she signed to Sasha.
"Are you going to see Braden? That looks like his shirt." Her sister was far too observant.
"I'm just dropping it off," she replied.
"Can I come? I want to see him."
"Some other time, Sasha. Please."
"Fine," was the huffy answer. Sasha gave her sister a pout before Jaimie left to go to Braden's.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

ooc: is he in jail?

Nikita didn't move from bed. she had been away for almost two hours now but she knew he was still there. he never left the house earlier than 10am and it was only 8. another few hours and she could go downstairs and see the havoc. he and her mom had gotten into a pretty decent screaming match and those always led to lots of drinking, him calling in some call girls and mom sleeping in the guest bedroom. who said this was the century of freedom for women. they were both slaves and because of the system that he ruled it seemed there was no way out. well...not for now any way. her plans had started falling into place finally. she didn't smile about it because no matter how much of a bastard or a corrupt society ruining lives was never a thing to smile about no matter how much it needed to be done.

It had taken Lloyd a little time to get ready but they were on their way. he was still early and hoped that wouldn't be a problem. they pulled up to her place and he smiled seeing her already waiting. maybe she was just as excited as he was

Braden milled around the pent house for a little while but ended up heading to the roof pool. he hardly went swimming any more but it sounded like a good way to pass the time. he had left word with the door man to let up the Chinese delivery man. he wasn't worried about geting robbed at all. there were so many security cameras around it was a lost cause to take anything any way
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

ooc. Nope, in a coma from ODing

Paige kept going, she was still in her pajamas but at least she had remembered to put her shoes on. She wiped her tears away as fresh ones came.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 pm

"Hi," she smiled as she slid into the car. "Are you excited? I can't wait!"

Jaimie approached the building, smiling at the doorman. "Hey," she waved. "You remember me, right? Old friend of Braden's."
"Jaimie, right?" she nodded.
"He left this at my place yesterday. Just came to drop it off."
"I can take it," he offered.
"Would you mind if I popped up to see him?"
"Uhm, I suppose not," he said, letting her pass by.
"Thank you," she waved, heading to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:12 pm

The water rushed around him as he swam laps as fast as he could. He could feel anger filing him along with pain. He pushed himself harder.

Carl's smile came back fill blown, "I am. Have you had anything to eat."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Paige stopped running and looked around. She didn't even know where she was. She pulled her phone out and called the first person she thought of, Jarid.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Jaimie could hear splashing on the roof, so she started out to the pool. She watched him go back and forth, taking a seat on one of the chairs next to the pool. She couldn't quite see the tattoo, but she could tell it was extensive.

"I'm not hungry," she smiled.

"Hello?" Jarid's voice was muffled slightly, he was still in bed.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:58 pm

"Jarid, its Paige." She wiped her last tears away. "Sorry to be calling so early but I'm uh...I was wondering if you'd want to do something today."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Braden stoped finally to cat h his breath and only then noticed her. He gulped in so air wiping his hair and water back from his face, "been sitting there long?"

"ok." He nodded to Lloyd and they were off
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:11 pm

"Oh," Jarid sat up. "Yeah sure. Have anything specific in mind?"

"Couple minutes," Jaimie shrugged. "I brought your shirt back." She stretched her legs out, enjoying the warm air.

"Awesome!" she smiled. "Have you been to this museum?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm

"No, just something that I can wear my pajamas to." She forced a laughed, "I had a fight with my dad and ran out before I changed."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Carl shook his head, "I kind of feel like a child. Its a new experience doing something that has nothing to do with school."

Braden nodded. He waded over to the edge closest to her and piled himself out of the pool. He grabbed his towel and looked over at her as he toweled off, "how was last night?" He honestly didn't really want to know what crazy shindig she had but he did feel bad about bailing
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Sam stepped out of the Chinese restaurant and pulled out her phone to text Jeff. I'm coming to see you, and I'm bringing food! She shoved her phone back in her pocket and hailed a cab. It had been a few weeks since she'd seen Jeff, she'd been out of New York visiting family for the summer but she was back now and wanted to find out the gossip going around her old school.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 pm

ooc: sorry I'm so irratic today. I have class all day so I won't really be able to be on until laaaaate tonight.

ic: "You wanna come over and hang out?" he suggested. "We could play video games or something?" He was a bit at a loss.

"Really? Well I'll make sure to show you all the best exhibits then," she grinned. "Wow. never been to the art museum. Okay, I can work with a beginner," she added with a little laugh.

"Nothing too crazy," she shrugged. "Just had a few old friends over. They were bummed you didn't show." She leaned her head back, letting the sun shine on her face. "Sasha was sad too."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Paige felt herself smile, "that'd be great. Thanks." She hailed a cab. "Do you want me to get some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 pm

ooc: thats cool just post when you can Very Happy

Jeff heard his phone notify him that he had a text. he would look at it when he got a chance but he needed to finish this tattoo.

his smile showed in his eyes, " thanks for...being my friend." had that sounded too kindergartner-ee?

that didn't really sound like her. quiet get together with a few friends, " sorry I missed it." he said sitting down on the chair next to her, " Does Sasha still like the zoo?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Jarid grinned. "Yeah, sure. That would be awesome." he gave her his address and said he'd see her soon. He should probably get out of bed at least.

"Awww, genius," she cooed with a grin. "Thanks for being mine."

"We haven't gone in a while," Jaimie replied. "But yeah, she does."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Paige stopped at her favorite bakery and picked up a few things and some coffee. She fixed her hair the best she could and washed her face at the bakery so at least it didn't look like she'd been crying. She stepped out of the cab when it reached the address he'd given her. She walked to the door and rang the bell.

Sam stopped at Star Bucks on her way and got coffee for both of them. She stood outside the tattoo shop for a few minutes just looking in the window before she walked in as quietly as she could.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

there it was again. that nick name. he hadn't ever thought he would like being called anything but his name but she did it so...kindly. he pushed his glasses back on the bridge of his nose. he liked her...a lot.

"do you think she'd like to go sometime soon?" he asked. if he was going to try and not cut them out a public setting would be best in his opinion. he sat back int eh chair and felt the sun on him. there weren't going to be very many more days like this in the year

Jeff head her walk in but he didn't look away from his work, " be with you in just a minute. go ahead and have a seat." he said diligently focoused on his art
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm

"Hey," Jarid grinned as he opened the door and saw her. He allowed her in. "How's it going?"

Brooklynn gave him another smile and then looked out the window. "I'm glad you could come with. It's always more fun with other people."

"Maybe," Jaimie replied. "I mean, I'm sure she'd like that." He seemed intent on not spending time with her alone, though they were alone now. "I should've brought my swim suit. I didn't think it would be this warm."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Paige smiled, "better now. I got you coffee, its just black." She said as she handed him the cup. "Thanks for letting me come over."

Sam sat in one of the chair and set the bag of food on the floor. She sipped her coffee as she looked around the shop, it hadn't changed at all. She looked back to wear he was working on the tattoo and wished for the hundredth time that she was brave enough to get one.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Carl just nodded his face still turned with a smile. he couldn't remember when he had smiled this much. they finally got to the museum

normally Braden would have offered she just go in her under clothes. it was basically want a bikini was wasn't it. he didn't' see the difference but right now that seemed...inappropriate some how. he couls offer her to wear one of his moms...she hadn't warn half of them any way but was that not weird? he waited for a few minutes before speaking, " you really interested in swimming?"

it was a good fifteen minutes before jeff finished the tattoo. he looked up to see who had walked in and smiled a hello. he then walked through the cleaning process with his client and she was on her way, " hey you." he said to Sam once the girl had gone
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:11 pm

"Hey yourself," she smiled. "I brought coffee and Chinese." She stood up and grabbed his coffee off the floor. "Cause any mayhem while I was gone?" she teased
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:16 pm

"oh thank you. you are a life saver," he said taking the coffee, " not really that I can think of." he grinned
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm

She sighed, "you need to get out more." She sat back down, "so I heard the was a... interesting prank at the school."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm

he shrugged, " red dye in the sprinkler system." he said with a roll of the eyes, " the principle wasn't happy
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 pm

"I bet, sounds like something I would have done." She grinned and looked at him for a minute. "So, did ya miss me? Was your life utterly boring without me here?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 pm

"Oh completely and utterly," he said with a smiled, " so how was your trip?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

"Nice, surprisingly. My parents still aren't speaking to each other but my mom is getting remarried, she's happy." She took another sip of her coffee. "My sister says hi, by the way." She said with a smile. Her little sister had had a crush on Jeff since the first minute she met him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm

oxford girl wrote:
Paige smiled, "better now. I got you coffee, its just black." She said as she handed him the cup. "Thanks for letting me come over."

"No problem." he grinned, taking the coffee. "Thanks for getting food." He took a sip and grinned. "So what video games do you like?"

~MJ~ wrote:
Carl just nodded his face still turned with a smile. he couldn't remember when he had smiled this much. they finally got to the museum

normally Braden would have offered she just go in her under clothes. it was basically want a bikini was wasn't it. he didn't' see the difference but right now that seemed...inappropriate some how. he couls offer her to wear one of his moms...she hadn't warn half of them any way but was that not weird? he waited for a few minutes before speaking, " you really interested in swimming?"

"Thanks," she called as she got out of the car. "Alright we have a lot to see before we go back so come on." She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"Eh," Jaimie shrugged. "Not really. Just thought it might be fun. Are you doing anything fun today?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Jeff chuckled, " I'm glad they are all doing well. whens the wedding then?"

Carls fingers curled around her hand a little. this was definitely a first and he wasn't sure what to think about how he suddenly felt

Braden Shrugged, " nothing really just chilling. mom and dad are in Chicago so I'm just laying low. you?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Paige shrugged, "pretty much all of them. I haven't played much recently though." She smiled, "so go easy on me."

"Next month I think. My mom said she'd let me know so I could get a dress." Sam rolled her eyes. "She think I'll be wearing a pink dress to the wedding, she is crazy."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

"oh come on thats totally your style," he teased
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

"If I have to wear pink then your coming with me," she said. "And you'll be wearing pink too." She smirked. "Enough about me, how was your summer? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next