Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYC Prep RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

"uhm..lots of paper work...uhm...what about you? any collage plans." she asked way more questions than he was used to. say it was because what his father wanted made his sound like a push over. saying it was for the pay made his sound like a snob.

Braden turned away from her to dig around in his locker looking for...well nothing. did he miss her...yes he did. he had missed everything about her except the games and their whole relationship if you could call it that was a game. she plaid with his emotions and he plaid with exactly how far he could push her to do just about anything...at least at the very end. it started as a booty call and then it turned into complete self destruction. he had been in therapy for nearly a year because of her and yet...yes he missed her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm

"Once I get the diploma I am off." she replied. "The artistic muse beckons and I must answer her call." she laughed at herself. "I don't think I can do the college thing."

"Have you lost something already?" Jaimie asked with a touch of laughter in her voice. "Wanna skip next period? Relive some memories?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

that sounded nice...taking time for herself, " your family is ok with that?"

"no can do," Braden said looking up at her again," I lost a year so I need to really try and uhm... focus."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm

"Alright," she sighed. "I'll pencil you in for later," she added with a smirk, then left before he could object.

"They would prefer NYU to be my destination," she shrugged. "But I don't know. I guess I haven't really run it past them. But it's what I'm going to do."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

"your luckey," he smiled as they approached a coffee cart.

Braden let out a long sigh of relief.he had gotten through that. he rested his forehead against the locker
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:35 pm

"Maybe," she allowed. "Who knows, I could end up starving on the streets of Paris. But it's all part of the adventure." She shrugged and directed her attention to the coffee cart. "Oh that smells amazing."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

starving was still part of her choice...it would be nice to have a choice. he smiled at her reaction, "my favorite is the crembrule latte and they have muffins to die for."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

"That sounds delicious."
Once they'd received their orders, Brooklynn had taken his advice and gotten the latte and muffin, they started walking again, sipping the coffee as they walked.
"How did you find that place? It's amazing. Like new favorite levels."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

"My older brothers High school ex-girlfriend's started that up." he said with a grin as he sipped his coffee, " my family boycots it but its the best coffee in the city so..."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm

"How could anyone boycott this?" she asked, laughing. "So tell me about yourself, Carl." she told him. "As you're the first person I've met at school, my parents will have many questions about you."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm

" not sure what to tell you." he said feeling a little flustered suddenly. he pealed off a piece of his pastry
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 pm

"What do you do in your spare time? You seem like a reader. Or maybe a poet?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 pm

was she always that observant he wondered, " I do read a lot. I'm taking some correspondence classes with Princeton right now so there's a lot of homework."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

"Wow." she said, "Princeton? That's uh, that's really impressive. What are you taking?" she asked, running her free hand through her hair. He had to be really smart. Like, crazy genius smart.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 pm

"Just getting my Gen Ed out of the way." he shrugged, " so enough about me." he fixed his glasses again," what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 pm

"Art stuff. Sculpture mostly, sketching, painting. I do some photography. But that's it. I mean, besides skateboarding and reading. But yeah. I don't do much.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

"sounds like a lot to me," he said smiling and for the first time it touched his eyes, just barely but it did," sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

She noticed the smile reaching to his eyes and her own face broke into a smile. "So how smart are you, really? Cause princeton? And Oxford or Harvard? Genius, right?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 pm

he looked at his cup, " do you really want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm

"I really do," she said earnestly. "I'm betting super genius."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 pm

he wanted to sound modest but he didn't know how so he decided to go straight for it, " they tested me three times andI landed right around 140. they said for whatever reasons a few of the tests were inconclusive." he shrugged taking a drink
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Her jaw dropped. "So like, mind blowingly smart. Wow." She grinned. "So what you're saying is you could literally do anything you wanted to do?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"No," said with a flat chuckle, " what I am saying is I can do anything I'm told to do." so there it was. a total stranger now knew how much of a rug he was, " I think we shoudl head back. second period should start soon." his pace picked up a little
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

"Parents suck, huh?" she agreed, following his lead. Once her latte was gone she tossed the cup out.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:11 pm

he didn't really respond to that. how could he? he felt obligated to them for whatever reason. he hated it but it was life wasn't it
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 pm

As they reached the school again, Brooklynn looked over at Carl. "Thanks for skipping with me. History promised to be awful."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 pm

"you are welcom." he said with a small smile scooting his glasses back," it was....fun."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

"It was. Maybe we could do it again sometime. We don't even have to skip class," she added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm

his eyebrows pulled together for a second, "really?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

"Well if you don't want to, that's ok." she said, a blush coloring her cheeks. She'd thought he was having fun, but maybe she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 pm

"no...Im mean yeah...uhm...I just..." he just didn't have friends. his life wasn't really conducive to that and he had gotten used to that. was this really developing into a friendship? or was he jumping the gun by thinking that. was she just being nice. reading social ques wasn't his strong suite.
"no I would like to." he nervously adjusted his glasses again.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 pm

"Okay," she nodded, letting a smile peek through again. "Great. Uhm, I guess we should probably get to class."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

"sounds good." he smiled as they walked back in to the school
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"So, uh, I guess I'll see you around," she said. "Thanks for the delicious coffee and stuff." she added. "It was fun!"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 pm

He smiled with a nod then headed to class. di he really have a friend? that would be a change of pace
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Brooklynn stopped by her locker to pick up the books for her next class. He had been cute. Really smart, which she liked. And, he'd seemed interesting. A friend on her first day? Unheard of. But she was going to count it in the win column.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Paige made her way back to her locker, she had survived so far. She wasn't the only new kid here so that made it easier. She couldn't wait till classes were over so she could go for a run. She reached her locker and attempted to get the lock open.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 pm

"You look like you could use some help," Jarid said, spotting the girl struggling with her locker. "Care for some?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Paige glanced up, "please. It will not open."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Jarid nodded and allowed her to put her combo in. Before he lifted the lock, her threw his shoulder into the door. Thus, it opened like a charm. "Unless you wanna do that every time, you should go to matinence. As upscale as this school is, they invest in crappy lockers," he added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Prep RPG
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next