Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYC Prep RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

Paige looked from her black nails to her equally dark eye liner. She had just enough black on to piss off her father and still follow the dress code. She didn't want to get kicked out on the first day, but maybe the second. She laced up her black combat boots that matched her black skinny jeans and black t shirt and grabbed her back pack. Her t shirt was just low enough that her latest henna tattoo could be seen on the back over her neck. She pulled her leather jacket on, grabbed a piece of toast and walked out the door, her father's driver was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am

Jaimie waved as her sister slid out of the car and walked into her own school, then say back in the seat as the driver progressed to her own school. She picked at her nails, bored. Her skirt was a little short and her shirt a little tight, but overall she was more covered than she normally was. You know, first day back and all.

Jared was running late and took no time to dress well. He was just lucky the clothes were clean. He ran out of the apartment building, snagged a taxi, an was on his way.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 am

Braden took a deep breath as he stepped out of the car. this was pretty much the last place on earth he wanted to be now or ever. He hadn't been here in over a year and if it had been up to him he would have much rather gone to public school...but his father would have none of it. yeah his mom would have probably broken one of her perfectly manicured nails and then had a stoke over her martini glass. letting out a long gust of wind slowly he started up the stairs to school. well here went nothing. he hoped this year would be different.

Peter grinned as he parked his car and stepped out. oh high school. it didn't really phase him that he would be older than everyone else. no that just meant more insecure girls would throw themselves at his feet. it was so easy here why anyone complained...he really didn't know
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 am

Brooklynn slumped against her locker. She'd already gotten in trouble for the skateboard she'd ridden in the hallways, but whatever. It was just one more year and then she was out, maybe to Italy or France, somewhere she could do art and be done with New York.

Jared opened his locker with a little struggle and tossed his bag inside, sparing no concern over the books that banged around inside.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 am

Paige had avoided every conversation her father tried to start and ignored every disproving look he gave her on the way to school. She looked out the window as the car stopped in front of the school. It was nothing special, she'd been kicked out of nicer places. "Bye Joe," she said as she got out. "Thanks for the ride." She glanced at her father. "Later." She shut the door, more forcefully than needed
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 am

occ: hey sun the pic for jared is gone Sad

Jeff looked around the still empty class room. he loved to teach art but not so much to a room full of over privileged teens. yeah one of these days he would be able to teach kids who really wanted to learn art. that would be nice but till then...this helped pay the bills.

Braden bent over and opened his locker. he glanced up at a girl next to him a skate board...nice

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 am

paige stepped out of the office and made her way down the crowded hall to her locker. she glanced down at her class list, art was first. maybe her father thought if she liked her classes she would last longer than a month. she rolled her eyes as she reached her locker.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 am

ooc: I shall fix it.

ic: Brooklynn felt a pair of eyes on her and looked over. Into the big grey eyes of a guy. She gave him a tight lipped smile, shoved the skateboard in her locker, and headed off to art class, the only class she had actually wanted to take.

Jaimie primly put the locker code into the lock and opened it. Another year, another load of grimy lockers. She set her backpack in the locker and looked up and down the hall. Anyone worth seeing? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 am

Braden almost chuckled to himself...yeah this year wasn't shaping up all that well so far. he closed his locker and stood up scanning the halls. a few people stood out to him. a girl in too much black that looked like she was trying really hard not to care. a girl with sex appeal and she seemed to really be aware of that and just then someone stated down the hall. it was like a movie when the cool kid makes his big entrance. everyone split like the parting of the red sea to give him room. Braden felt like he had missed the memo...who was this guy and why did he look oh so self important?

Peter grinned. yep highschool would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 am

Jaimie also noticed the parting of the crowds and stalked through the open path, , cutting her way through into her class room. And already the teacher was there. She gave him a flirtatious smile and took her seat against the wall.

Jarid looked over. New kid. But he didn't look much like a kid. College aged, maybe. He shifted his shoulders and walked the opposite direction towards the gym.

ooc: fixed the picture
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 am

paige jerked the lock for the third time, the combination didnt work. fantastic, she could tell that today would be just great. she shoved her books into her bag and look at the map, art was to the left, on the other side of all the people. she ducked her head and started walking.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 am

Peter took his time. being tardy for art wouldn't be the end of the world.

Braden headed to the locker room to get changed for first period pe. he hoped it would be fairly empty

Jeff surveyed his class. Plenty of girls with designer shoes, bags, phones and it was obvious they didn't care two straws about this class. same witht he boys...oh man this was going to be a long year. two girls walked in and they stood out just a bit. one in mostly black but who knows maybe she would actually want to be here. he caught a glance from one of the girls and ignored it. there was always a flirt in his class
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 am

"Hey man, you new?" Jarid asked as the few guys signed up for first period gym filed into the locker room. "I don't think I've seen you before."

Brooklynn shifted her converse onto the seat ahead of her, eyes focused on the book she held before her face. Perhaps it would keep the rich pretention away from her if she pretended to ignore everyone else.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 am

paige dropping her bag as she slumped into a chair near the middle. hopefully this art teacher would be less boring than the last, if not she could always liven things up in her own way, art was her favorite subject after all
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 am

Braden looked up a little confused for a second, " uhm..yeah I mean no...took a break a year and a half ago." that was partial truth and he was going to leave it there.

Jeff nodded more to himself. well here the year began." Ok everyone I'm Mr Yolander and you can call me that." he meandered into the room looking at his students a little closer.
"Phone. away." he snapped at a girl with salon perfect hair and every trait of the Kardashiens. she rolled her eyes but put the phone into her bag.
"I am not going to be your friend. I'm your teacher and I hope you will learn to respect that." he tapped on the back of a book a girl had her face buried in, "Mind joining the class?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 am

Jarid nodded. "Cool."

Brooklynn tucked the book away and slumped a little in her chair. While she looked forward to making art, the whole class part was promising to be less than thrilling.

Jaimie twirled a bit of hair around and around her finger, eyes caught up on the muscles the teacher's shirt was defining quite well.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:11 am

paige scaned the room before looking back at the teacher, mr yolander. what kind of name was that? she wondered if the principle had shared her record with him, she could always tell when the teachers knew about her past. they instantly judged her and found her guilty of being spoiled and irrisponsible and who knows what else
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 am

Jeff made his way to the back of the class then back up to the front. he stopped by the girl all in black. he leaned over just a little, " I know this is chool and its a bummer to be here but please at least in my class...try not to look so bored ok?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 am

paige arched an eyebrow, so he didnt know. at least not yet. usually the first thing teachers told her was no matches in class. sure , she mumbled

ooc. my quote marks arent working, sorry
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:20 am

"great." He said standing up and heading for the front of the class. Taking a second then he began class
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 am

paige looked down at her note book, she had taken notes. notes. the last time she took notes was in middle school. her notes were just scribles and doodles but still, at least it looked like she was taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 am

Okay, Brooklynn had to admit he wasn't an awful teacher, for all of his picking through the class and scolding certain students. As they began a preliminary drawing exercise, she was surprised to see he could also draw well. That wasn't a trait one often found in an art teacher.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 am

"ok so for homework I want a self portrait." Half the class looked at him like he had lost his mind while grumbles and groans arose, "listen I know we still have the whole year, and I know you don't think you can do your face justice," he said half mockingly but several of the girls nodded in agreement, "but it's part of how I do things so sick it up and I wasn't to see that portrait in three days. Class dismissed."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 am

paige shoved everything back in her bag and pulled her class list and map out. history was next. she stood up, pulling her jacket back on. maybe she would actually do the homework for this class
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 am

"paige, can i have a moment?" He said before she managed to skip out
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 am

uh, sure, she said. what had he been told? he must have been told something or he had already pegged her as a trouble maker. or he didnt like the cartoon drawing of him she did, but she didnt think he had seen that
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 am

"Paige Illano...Right" Before He Launched Into Anything He Wanted To Make Sure He Had The Right girl
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

yeah, pagie said slowly, bracing herself for the lecture that was bound to be coming
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 am

he gave one nod and a small smile. he handed her a book titled the history of cartooning, the art of a nation, " If you don't want to look at it that's fine but I noticed your doodle." this made him smile a bit more, " I am God in my class. nothing goes unnoticed." he was joking but also there was a tone of complete seriousness in his voice
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

she looked from the book to him. thanks, she mumbled. is that it? she asked, maybe there wouldnt be a lecture
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 pm

"oh right," he continued, "there's a lot of paper in this class and other familial object like hair," he chuckled, "So if you could leave your matches in your locker if you haven't already." he wanted to lay down the law without being a snobish teacher that the students hated. she might be a puzzle of a student but he was making a stab at it
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:17 pm

right, i guess you want me to leave my attitude outside also? she asked. she knew this was coming but it still bothered her and she didnt know why. so much for the fresh start her father promised
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 pm

he shrugged, "only if it interferes with my class. some of the greatest artist had culturally deemed attitude problems."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

so this isnt the mess up and you will get to know the principle very well lecture? she asked
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:00 pm

"No," he said sitting against his desk, "I'm just hoping we are on the same page is all."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm

she opened her mouth to ask if he was just pretending to be nice but dicided against it. right, ok, she said, still confused
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Brooklynn went back to her locker and traded books, wishing it were lunch time so she could go off campus.

Jaimie paused as she saw the new guy. He looked older than most of the people there. Not so desperate as the other guys.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 pm

he gave one solid nod," good. see you Wednesday."

Carl pushed his glasses back firmly onto the bridge of his nose and slipped out of class. it was best to keep to ones self.

Braden half smiled," how long have you been going here?" if this was going to be a new year he would try and make an effort. PE seemed like a good place to do that

Peter smiled as he walked up to his locker. he winked at a girl he caught looking at him. she would be fine for booty call.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 pm

"Bye," Paige said. She walked out of class and pushed her way through the crowd to her locker. Maybe art wouldn't be so bad, at least the teacher hadn't seemed to instantly judge her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:34 pm

"This'll be my fourth year," Jarid replied. "Weird that we didn't meet before," he shrugged. "Why'd you take a year off?"

Jaimie rolled her eyes and went to her next class. Sure, he was attractive, but she wasn't that interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NYC Prep RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Prep RPG
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next