Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYC Prep RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

"Thanks, I'll have to do that. Having to fight with a locker all year wouldn't be fun," she said
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

"No, and it'll bruise your shoulder really bad if you don't do it right," he added with a grin. "I'm Jarid."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 pm

She smiled back, "I'm Paige. Thanks for your help, Jarid."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 pm

"No problem. I don't mind helping a newbie out." She had to be a new student. After all, she didn't know how to open the locker. Nothing said new quite like that.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

"That obvious?" Paige asked. "The lockers at my last school were not this complicated."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Braden made his way down the hall to his locker. The chat with Jaime was still ferrying to him...it shouldn't but it was. Thankfully he had an appointment with his shrink today
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 pm

"Ah yes, well, these lockers are steeped in tradition. Mostly because we all want to see new kids suffer as we did." His smile was a little teasing, but mostly good natured.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm

"Maybe I should just stick to my back pack then," Paige said, smile. "Any other traditions for making the new kids suffer that I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm

"Don't ever buy the lunches," he said, leaning in, as if he was telling the state secrets. "And don't go to the mandatory pep rallies. No one goes. And they're not mandatory."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 pm

"Pep rallies? Don't worry, I will not be going to those." Paige leaned in, "so is there a senior prank every year?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

"There will be this year. Last year the class was awful, so they didn't. It sort of just depends on the year," he shrugged. "You a senior?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

"Yep," she glanced around the hall then back at him. "So is this a safe prank school or a could got to jail if caught prank school?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 am

"Depends," he smiled. "Some teachers will just laugh it off. Some won't. Before you pull any pranks, check with another student. Like me." he concluded with a grin.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:31 am

Paige grinned, "I think I can do that. We have to do something to liven up this school."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 am

"sounds fun." Peter grinned walking up to the two charting, "sorry to eavesdrop."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:41 am

Paige eyed him up, "so you want to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 am

Jarid turned to Peter and then back to Paige. "So you have an idea for a prank then?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:47 am

He let his eyes travel over her quickly, "sure."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 am

"I have a few ideas, depends on how far your willing to go." Paige grinned, "but we'll have to start small, with some traditional pranks."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 am

"Sounds great," Jarid nodded.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 am

'' good, maybe we can start with shaving cream in desks. but we're leaving the art teacher alone, at least for now.''
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 am

"school girl already have a teacher crush?" Peter teased. Was he really thus bored to be having this conversation?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 am

paige shot him a glare. no, she said. but he would be one to make sure we would be punished.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 am

"alright" he said putting his hands up in defense though there was still a flirtatious gleam in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Jarid watched the exchange between the two and adjusted his glasses. He didn't know who this Peter kid was, he had to be new as well.

After class, Jaimie left her books in her locker and checked the clock. She had some time before she had to pick up Sasha from school. But what to do? Where was Braden?

Brooklynn pulled her backpack out of the locker along with her skateboard. At least the day hadn't been a waste. Carl was nice. And Art hadn't been completely horrible.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 pm

''do you have any ideas, or am I goIng to have to be the brains behind this?'' paIge asked, smirking slightly
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:06 pm

"Shaving cream seems like a logical place to start," Jarid replied. "But I hope you've got some bigger plans for a senior prank. I mean, it's going to have to be epic."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Braden grabbed his bags quickly and headed for the doors. If his ride wasn't here he'd hoof it.

"im happy to follow your lead."

Carl stood at the curb waiting. He would have much rather have ridden a bike or something but that was an idea his parents would never entertain.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:11 pm

''oh it will be epic, dont worry. we can start with shaving cream and plastic wrap.'' PaIge grInned, ''and red dye, lots of It''
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm

"You're not running away, are you?" Jaimie spurred into motion right behind him, following him out the door.

Once she was outside, Brooklynn went to drop the skateboard, but saw Carl waiting at the curb. "Hey," she said, tucking the board to her side. "What are you waiting for?"

"Alright mastermind. That sounds like a good one." Jarid agreed.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:21 pm

"what would make you say that?" Braden asked

Peter didn't like this kid...he was too...something he couldn't put his finger on it but he didn't like it.

Carl jumped a little at the voice, "oh hey...I'm Uhm..editing for my driver to come pick me up." That always sounded stuck up, "did you ride that here?" He asked nodding at her board
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

''make sure you dont wear anythIng whIte on frIday''. paIge smIled, ''I gotta go, see ya tomorrow.''
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 pm

"You're just walking pretty fast," Jaimie replied, admiring the big grey eyes she remembered so well. And the lips. "I thought we were going to get together," she added with a smirk. "You know, reminisce?"

"I did, yeah. My place is just a couple blocks," she pointed in the direction of her house. "How long do you normally wait?" She wasn't a patient person, she couldn't imagine waiting around for a car to go home.

Jarid looked over at the clock on the wall. "Yeah, see ya." He gave her a genuine smile before nodding to Peter. "See you around." Then, he left, walking in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Braden didn't stop. The car wasn't here so he was hoofing, "I can't. I'm busy today. Have an appointment." Maybe if he kept moving she wouldn't touch him.

"not long usually...you...you want a ride?" It felt do strange how easy taking to her was.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 pm

"Oh come on," she whined. "What kind of appointment? I'm sure whatever it is, I could make you feel much better."

"Oh," Brooklynn was surprised by that offer. "Uhm, sure. I mean, I don't live that far from here, but.. uh, yeah. That would be cool. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

He rolled his eyes knowing she couldn't see, "perhaps but I'm trying to be more responsible."

Carl smiled, "cool." A minute later a dark car pulled up. Caryl opened the door for her
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

"How boring," Jaimie sighed. "Come on, it can't be that important!"

"Thanks," Brooklynn said as she got in, sliding across the seat so he could get in as well.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Paige pushed her front as she switched songs on her iphone. She needed something a bit more exciting than Lady Gaga today. She looked up as she dropped her back pack onto her favorite chair in the living room. The couch was covered with clothes, her clothes. "What in the world..."
"Paige," her father said as he stepped into the living room, he was using his I'm-so-disappointed-in-you voice.
She looked from the clothes to him, he was holding a small zip lock bag filled with green leaves.
"What is this?" He demanded.
"Tea." Paige said. "Why are my clothes out here?"
"Tea? You expect me to believe this is tea?" He snapped. "Drugs, Paige. Really? Why are you doing this?"
"Drugs? You think that's drugs?" She clenched her fists. "You think I would do drugs after what happened..." She didn't finish, she couldn't.
"Well its defiantly not tea." He grabbed her back pack. "Did you take some to school with you?" He demanded as he started pulling books out of her bag.
"Stop it!" Paige reached for her bag as he pulled the book out on cartooning.
"What is this?" He demand. "Are you stealing again? I knew I should have listened to Lisa, she said you needed therapy and a stricter environment."
"You're secretary thinks I need therapy?" Paige seethed. "Are you sleeping with her to?"
"That's enough." Her father snapped. "You will tell me where you got this book and then you will change out of those horrible clothes into something more appropriate for someone of your class."
"How? All my clothes are in here!"
"Lisa got you knew clothes, these are being given away."
"You can't give away my clothes! I will not wear anything that slut got me!"
"You will do as I say or you will be going to live with your mother, is that what you want?" He demanded.
"Maybe it is." Paige grabbed her back pack and shoved everything back in it and headed for her room. "I didn't steal the book, my art teacher lent it to me. And if you're going to sleep with your secretary maybe I'll start sleeping with me teachers!" she yelled before slamming her door. She flung her bag against the wall. Her closet and dresser were empty, all of her clothes were gone. All she had were the bags of prepy clothes that covered her floor.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:32 pm

ooc: oh man

He wanted to keep ignoring her but she wouldn't let him off that easy. he stopped and turned to face her, " it might be boring but its necessary." he snapped " what do you want from me Jaime?"

Carl smiled and got in, " loyd, we are going to be taking my...uhm..." was she a friend...an acquaintance? would he care her off if he hopped onto the budy budy train too fas? "we are taking Brooklyn to her house today." he amended with a half smile. the driver noded
"Where am I going sir?" Carl looked at Brooklyn
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Ooc. Paige and her parents have serious issues

"I'm going out," Paige's father said through her door. "You will be here when I get back and you will apologize to me and thank Lisa for getting you suitable clothes."
Paige threw her shoe at the door. She would not apologize, ever. She waited until her heard her father leave. At least he hadn't taken her sneakers and track suits. She quickly changed and washed all the make up off. She looked like a different person without it. Running would make her feel better, it always had and she always came up with the best ways to get even while running. She grabbed her phone and walked out the door, heading for central park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Prep RPG
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next