Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:20 am

she grinned blowing a mocking kiss to august before pulling herself through the little space and jumping. the fall wasn't the highest she'd ever done but it was a bit more than she really liked ever doing. with a tuck and roll she managed to not twist an ankle but her hip would be bruised that was for sure. standing from the ground she turned around and looked up at the window grinning. Oh the chase...it was just too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:23 am

River looked at August, who was staring out the window after her. "What was that?"
"I don't know. She just appeared over me." He replied. "Took my gun."
"Idiot," river sighed. "Look around. Try to figure out how she got in." She turned back to Athena. "Maybe that was your mouse we were looking for."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:27 am

even though she didn't see them looking she mockingly took a fool stage bow her hand behind her the other on her chest as she bent low. she would need a place to hide out for the night. she had gotten the gun she had hoped for but not hte food and her stomach was loud proof of the fact that she hadn't eaten in a a few days
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:31 am

August saw the bow and grimaced. He was going to find that girl. He pushed himself away from the window and went to find her point of entry. River passed the watch onto Athena and went to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:33 am

Grinning she started running to find a place to hide. Her family would have been proud
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:34 am

Athena settled in for her watch, guns ready. That girl had made them look foolish and that would not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:35 am

He found the broken window, swearing at himself. He couldn't believe she had gotten the jump on him.

(We ready to skip?)
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm

the mid morning sunlight hit his face from around the board in the window. he hated getting up in the morning but at least he didn't
have a job to be at. that was a plus. he sat up and headed to the food stash. Peaches..canned peaches sounded decent for breakfast

Loren was at work bright and early filling out some paper work. he didn't have anyone to question today, well at least not yet
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Brit had gone to bed like she'd promised but she was at work very early. She had just finished the substance to put on the camera lenses. She put her ladder under the camera and carefully applied it. That should make them happy.

Illia walked into the main from of HQ. She had been up most of the night planning escape routs if the Union lunched toxins into the air. But the more she thought about it the more she was begging to agree with Athena, maybe they should just blow the building.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Graham heard rustling and sat up, for a moment not remembering where he was. But then he saw Tevon and relaxed.

Nicholas was at work, just as she had requested, early. He looked pristine as always, but hadn't gotten much sleep. He worried about HQ, he couldn't believe River had actually gone out, so soon after the other group had been snatched up.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm

"Hungry?" Tevon asked looking over at his new roommate, " We have peaches and pineapple."

Greg sat at the table with a few others eating a hodge podge breakfast of mostly rice, " Illia...hows the planning going?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Brit climbed down from the ladder and pulled her lab coat back on. "I made a list of things for you to do," she said to Nicholas. "Its on the table."

Illia sat beside him. "I'm beginning to think Athena may have been right, as much as I hate admitting that."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:16 pm

"Sure," Graham nodded. "Some peaches sounds great." He got out of bed and joined Tevon.

Scott looked up from his breakfast. Had she figured somethiing out? the news they'd gotten the night before was grim.

Nicholas picked up the list, looking over it as he pulled on the lab coat and gloves. "What are you doing up there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Greg chuckled, "Athina says a lot of things. what exactly are you talking about?"

Tevon handed him another can pilling out his knife. he sawed away at the lid then bent it back when it was half open. handing the knife to Graham he reached a finger in and pulled out a peach, "So I was thinking we'd go check out that building after this." he said motioning to the can
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Graham nodded. "sounds great," he agreed. He cut off the top of the can and began eating.

Audrey felt the sunshine on her face, coming through the window. She shifted, sitting up. Another day in hell, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Xander had been up for at least an hour or so it felt. he was standing by the window just looking out over the city. hearing her stir he looked over and managed a slight smile, "good morning."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:25 pm

"Fixing the cameras," Brit said. "They should be good now." She pushed a button to turn them back on. "I think it worked."

"That we should just blow up the Union building." Illia said. "I've been thinking about it and if they launch the toxins it will kill thousands of people."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Audrey turned, then smiled slightly. At least she wasn't alone anymore. "Morning."

Nicholas nodded and set about assembling the ingredients on the list.

River tossed and turned, but she couldn't sleep. Finally, she stood and began pacing t he ground floor of the building. She couldn't believe they hadn't found anyone except that one girl. Who had stolen August's gun.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:32 pm

the peaches were soon consumed and Tevon grabbed his computer bag," you ready for a little adventure?" he asked

"How did you sleep?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:37 pm

"Ready," Graham agreed. "You know where the building is?"

"Okay," Audrey replied. "I really miss my mattress," she added with a rueful smile. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:40 pm

oxford girl wrote:

"That we should just blow up the Union building." Illia said. "I've been thinking about it and if they launch the toxins it will kill thousands of people."

"And if we blow that building to hell we are no better than that. there are hundreds if not thousands of lives in that building." greg snapped

Xander smiled, " I know what you mean."

"Of course I do." Tevon grinned, " we need to be careful but it should only take about an hour or so."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Audrey smiled and nodded. Having someone else to talk to made it all less... oppressive. "So what do biomedical engineers do?" she asked, pulling out the rest of the vegetables she'd been given yesterday and handing half of them to Xander.

"Sounds good," Graham agreed. "What do you think we'll find?"

She knew it was dumb, but she was restless. So, River slipped out of the building and into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:49 pm

"I know that," Illia snapped back. "But if we can't stop them then the toxins will spread and kill everyone." She sighed. "Did Nicholas say who was developing these weapons? Maybe we can turn the scientist."

Brit walked back to her table. "How's it going?" she asked Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Xander took the offered food, "We develop medicine, and stuff like that." some of the stuff he did he would never share with anyone..ever

"Not sure." Tevon shrugged, " it looks pretty straight forward to me but you never know."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm

"Good," Nicholas agreed as he very carefully added another chemical to his mixture, drop by drop. "How was your night after I left?" he asked, still focused on the chemicals in his hands.

Audrey nodded. He could probably have a very high ranking job with the union, but she liked that he wasn't with them. "I suppose that's pretty hard to do now adays."

"Prepare for anything, then," Graham said with a smile. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Xander managed a little chuckle, " Yeah it kind of is."

Tevon nodded and slipped out of the hotel. he took back roads and staid out of line of sight of cameras as much as he could. they were still in the rebuilding phase so he wasn't too worried about how much their tech was actually working
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:00 pm

"Fine. I stopped working shortly after you left and went out with Loren." Brit said as she watched him put the chemicals in.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Audrey smiled, "Well I was going to get water, as I'm almost out," she motioned to a plastic jug which used to hold milk but now held maybe a cup of water. She stood. "I probably won't be long."

Graham followed, looking over his shoulder frequently. He hoped this building would be useful.

Nicholas nodded. "Sounds like a nice time. Are you an Loren close?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:15 pm

'You want me to tag along?" Xander asked
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Brit shrugged, "we're friends." She sat down and opened the file for what she had Nicholas working on.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:18 pm

"If you want," Audrey smiled. "Never know what's gonna happen out there. I could need your biomedical engineering expertise," she said, teasing him just a little.

Nicholas nodded. He needed to talk to her, he had to try to convince her not to work on the toxin. It could hurt so many people. But he couldn't do it here, not with the cameras. "So what exactly am I putting together here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:20 pm

"Modification of the memory wipe," she said not looking up from the file. "It will be absorbed slowly so it wont matter what the subjects physical condition is."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

oxford girl wrote:
"I know that," Illia snapped back. "But if we can't stop them then the toxins will spread and kill everyone." She sighed. "Did Nicholas say who was developing these weapons? Maybe we can turn the scientist."

'No he didn't but I doubt that. the Union has a way of beign very...convincing." he sighed

This made xander genuinely chuckle, " Ok then...I'll come."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:24 pm

"The other option is eliminating the scientist and destroying the research," Illia determined. She did not approve of killing but this had to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:25 pm

He nodded. Sometimes this spying thing put him in bad situations. Like right now. He had to keep doing his job, but he wanted nothing to do with the development of this. "Any development on the toxins?" he asked.

She scooped up the jug. "Here, want to finish it?" offering the last of the water to him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:27 pm

greg paused mulling that over, " and who would we send in?"

"No...you go ahead." he wasn't about to drink the last bit
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:28 pm

"I'm working on a few modifications," Brit said. "But nothing worth talking about yet." She closed the file. "Once that's done put it in the fridge, it needs to chill before it can be tested."

"The best option would be to get the scientist out of the building, that would make it easier" Illia said. "I'm sure Nicholas could make an explosion in the lab look like an accident."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Audrey nodded and drained the jug. They could get plenty of water if they could get to the building. It was nearly ten blocks away, but it still had good running water.

Nicholas nodded. "Does Loren have someone to test it on?" he asked, stirring it one last time before slipping it into the fridge. He hoped she would say no.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

"That puts him in even more danger." but it might be the only way. he didn't like it

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:34 pm

"Not that I'm aware of," she replied. Brit opened another file. She would have to work on this one on her own. "There's coffee and tea in the corner if you want some."

"I know," Illia said quietly. "Maybe we can find something to use against the scientist, something to make him turn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next