Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:00 am

"To check out the building," Graham replied quickly.

River laughed. "As long as it's in there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:07 am

"yeah...sorry...spaced for a second.'' he said with a nod

Greg had ahold of her hand and didn't want to let go. He hated every time she went out. He was getting soft and it wasnt good
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:11 am

"Sweetie," she smiled. "Work with Scott. We'll be back before you know it. I promise."

Graham nodded. "Happens. So, you want some company checking out the building?"

Audrey set aside most of the vegetables, but kept some out for herself. It was the most delicious food she'd eaten in more than three months.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:17 am

He took a deep breath letting go of her hand," right...Scott. I'll get right on that."

"those look fresh picked." A voice came from a corner of the room
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:19 am

River smiled. "Good. We need as many good fighters as we can get."

Audrey scrabbled back, head spinning to where the voice came from. "Who's- who's there?" she demanded, not sounding nearly as fierce as she would have liked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:24 am

"sadly that is true." Greg said with a sigh, "god speed River."

Xander shoved away from the wall and stepped into the center of the room," decent hiding place but going out in the day time kind of gives it away."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:27 am

"You worry too much," she teased. "I'll be back before you know it." She squeezed his hand and then slipped away to put together the packs.

Audrey pushed herself back, still sitting on the ground. "What are you doing here?" she demanded. She needed to stand. Though, he was tall. And she was short. And she would not be intimidating at all when she stood.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:31 am

"honestly...looking for food." He said stepping over to her offering her a gand
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:34 am

She took his hand and stood. "Well... I was just given this," she still clutched the fresh food. "Would you.... would you like some?" she would offer, it was polite and if she offered it, it would be better than him taking it.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:41 am

he smiled,"im not going to hurt you." He assured her. She looked terrified
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:44 am

"So you just... just show up here looking for food?" she asked. She took a deep breath. Audrey wasn't used to seeing people these days.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:17 am

he shrugged, " I sort of followed you here a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:14 am

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Oh my," he said, pulling away from the microscope. "that is a powerful formula," he remarked.

"Yes, it is." Brit looked at the clock, the day was going faster than she hoped. She still had so much to do. "You can leave if you want, you've done enough for today." She said as she started working again.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:13 pm

"Why?" Audrey asked. He looked as if he could have easily found his own food, probably even better shelter than this.

"Do you just work through the night?" Nicholas asked. It was getting late.

River found Athena. "Here's your pack. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:21 pm

"Usually," Brit said. "I live on the fiftieth floor so if I'm working late my neighbor feeds my cat." She glanced up at him. "You don't have to stay."

"Yes," Athena said as she put a small pistol inside her boot. "Have you heard from Nicholas?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:24 pm

"I'd hate to miss any exciting developments," Nicholas replied with a winning smile. He had to get back to his place, he needed to send a transmission. They needed to know everything.

"Not in the past few days," River replied. "But if he has something, then he'll let us know," she assured Athena.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:28 pm

"Nothing exciting will happen in the next few hours," Brit promised. "I only work on unexciting things at night." She smiled slightly, "you should go, I'll need you hear early tomorrow."

Athena nodded, "maybe no news is good news." She pulled her jacket on. "ready."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:36 pm

"If you're sure," he said, pulling off the lab coat and gloves. "Then I'll see you bright and early tomorrow."

"Exactly," River motioned to another person, a man known as August, who joined them. "Now, the main focus of this mission is recruiting. There are hundreds of civilians out there and they need a leader. But in particular, we need a hacker. With a hacker we can get better information and not rely on the transmissions." She looked from August to Athena. "Understood?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:42 pm

"Good night Mr. Pole," Brit said as she returned to her work. "You may want to bring coffee with you tomorrow, or tea, whichever you prefer. It will be a long day."

"Understood," Athena said. She knew information was vital for them to succeed but she still firmly believed in blowing up the Union buildings.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Why?" Audrey asked. He looked as if he could have easily found his own food, probably even better shelter than this.

"its off the beaten path and you seemed hidden fairly well..." he didn't have the best survivor skills and she was definitely not union
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

"Good night, Dr. Tyler," he replied before leaving. He took his time getting home, as he always did.

"Alright, then let's go," she said. River led them through a set of hallways that had them emerging from a wall in an abandoned building.

"Oh," shesaid softly. "Yeah, I haven't had a problem here yet..."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Brit watched the door close behind him then continued working.

"Any idea where to start looking?" Athena asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:56 pm

"Most likely they'll be hiding in abandoned buildings," River replied. "So they honestly could be anywhere in the city."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Athena nodded, "usual search pattern or are we splitting up?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:01 pm

"Usual search pattern. At the moment it's too dangerous to split up," was River's answer. No one else knew about the missing members, though she was sure it would come out soon.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm

"that's good..." he shifted his weight. What was the social convention now and did social convention really apply any more

"so this one is my bed." Tevon said motioning to the bed nearest the fire pit," there is clean bedding in the closet in trash bags."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:04 pm

"Lets get moving," Athena said. "I want to be back in time for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

"No offense, but you look like you could find much more food than this," Audrey offered.

"Thanks," Graham nodded and went to find the clean sheets. "For everything."

"Optimistic, aren't you?" River asked with a soft laugh. But they slipped down the alley and towards buildings that the Union had cleaned out.

Nicholas pulled out his small radio receiver and signalled to the rebellion.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Athena followed, her hands staying close to her weapons.

Diana walked down the long hall towards interrogation. She had heard that the latest serum had been tested. "Loren," she said as she pushed the door open. "How did Dr. Tyler's latest creation work?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:19 pm

xander's eyebrows pulled together," what do you mean?"

Tevon nodded slipping off his shoes and climbing under the covers of his bed. Living here almost made him feel human

This city was her haven. So many shadows...so many places to disappear into.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:24 pm

He set a few of his tools into a stainless steal tub with bleach water," apparently me questioning him before hand could jeopardize the results." He plunked the tools into the water with a little more gusto than needed," she doesn't always communicate very well."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:25 pm

"Well... You're... you're bigger than me... and you have... You just look like you'd be better at this than I am." Audrey replied.

After making up his own bed, Graham was happy to collapse into it. It was the first time he'd been in a real bed in weeks.

It wasn't hard work, but it took a long time. Most buildings they found were empty, but River was sure there had to be a cache of civilians somewhere.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:28 pm

"She is a brilliant scientist, Loren. She does not have to communicate well as long as she is useful." Diana leaned against the table. "She is still useful, isn't she?" she asked.

"What about that building?" Athena asked quietly pointing to a rundown building they hadn't tried yet.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Xander chuckled," oh that...I...the gym where I used to work." Was his failed explanation, "I'm a biophysical engineer so not really a survivalist."

The water splashed up," brilliant she is but I wasn't informed that me doing my job could..." he took a deep breath. He did his job as he should but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. He didn't want to keep frying brains just because age wasn't communicating
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:42 pm

"I'll speak with her about it," Diana promised. "But she may not be with us much longer. Command feels that she is intentionally taking longer than needed to perfect the serum. She keeps working on those blasted supplements."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:45 pm

He looked up at her confused,"i highly doubt that she's stalling."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:46 pm

River motioned for her to take the lead on the building.

"Oh," that broke a small smile on her face. "Here," she offered him the food she held. "I'm Audrey."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:47 pm

"Keep an eye on her," Diana said. "Command wants faster results. She may need to speed up the testing."

Athena grinned and took the lead, ducking into the building.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:51 pm

August followed her, River taking up the back. Though she always felt exhilarated being out, being away from HQ, but this time it was tempered by nerves. With the others being caught, it was dangerous to go out. But she had to. They needed new blood.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:56 pm

"they do know we are testing on human beings." He asked rhetorically," I will keep an eye on her but she is doing good work." He now regretted sharing

Xander took the food,"uhm....thanks....but do you mind if I...stay."

What were they doing? They seemed well armed but not quite union
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next