Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:39 pm

"Loren," Liam called from his computer. He knew the interrogator would be nearby, as he hadn't brought in a new set of civillians. "You might want to see this." On his screens were three camera stills from the street cameras.

Nicholas nodded and poured himself some tea. He turned back, watching her movements as she worked.

Audrey led him through the streets, trying to stay in alleys more than on the main roads. "So where did you stay before this?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Brit pushed her glasses up as she scanned the file. Her father had been working on this before he had been killed and she had been asked to finish his work. "Can you bring me five test tubes?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Nicholas brought them over and set them in the stand. "Anything I can do?" he asked softly, standing behind her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:12 pm

"Tea would be nice," Brit said as she slowly dripped a few chemicals into the first test tube. She didn't look up as she reached for another bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:18 pm

He obliged, setting the porcelain mug within her reach but out of the way of the chemicals. "What are you working on now?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Brit closed the file beside her. "Something my father started, you won't be helping with it." She took a sip of her tea. "Thank you. There's a stack of files at the end of the table, I want you to read through them and ask if you have any questions. You'll be helping me with those projects so you need to understand what I'm doing for each."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:01 pm

He didn't like that. But, he went to the files and began reading through them. She was much more secretive than Dr. Temple, who had constantly bragged about all the projects he'd been working on, making Nicholas do most of the work, which made it easy to change the formulas and ruin his projects. But now that he'd been reassigned, he was sure the serum was back on track.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Almost half an hour later Brit stood and streched. Each test tube was filled with a differnt liduid. "How's it going?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm

"Good," he replied. He was nearly done with the pile. "I noticed the supplements aren't in this pile. Is that a project you'll be working on alone?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Loren," Liam called from his computer. He knew the interrogator would be nearby, as he hadn't brought in a new set of civillians. "You might want to see this." On his screens were three camera stills from the street cameras.

Audrey led him through the streets, trying to stay in alleys more than on the main roads. "So where did you stay before this?" she asked softly.

Loren walked over to the desk, "what am I looking at." He said as he walked

Dander shrugged, "here and there."

Greg nodded, "that...that could maybe work."

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:35 pm

"No," Brit said. "The supplements are...not as important as other things so we'll work on them once these projects are compleated."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Liam zoomed the photos in. "We've got some citizens on the streets." Within the photos were three groups. Two men, a single woman, and a male and a female. "Just in case you'd like to pick them up."

Audrey nodded. She knew how that was. "Have you seen anyone else?"

"Oh," Nicholas was surprised. She'd seemed very interested in the project the day before.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Loren cocked his head to the side, "that one." He pointed at the single woman, "is there a better view of this one."

"ice seen union but not...anyone else really." He felt his stomach twist, "you?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:51 pm

"Besides the guy I met yesterday and you, well no..." Audrey replied with a smile.

Liam typed something and the camera flipped, giving them a close up, face on view. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:53 pm

"Yeah," she looked down for a minute then back at him. "So no questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:55 pm

"No, they all seem pretty self explanatory," he replied. "I look forward to working on these with you," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Brit smiled slightly. "Pick one of them and we'll get started."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:18 pm

He made it look random, but he chose the file that would be the least harmful to others. It was the antidote project. "How about this one?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Brit scanned the file quickly, "okay. Start gathering what we need." She started making room on the table for the project. She pulled her hair up and grabbed a clean pair of gloves.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Nicholas did so, glad that he could at least steer away from the other projects for the moment.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:23 pm

"Work on this part of it," she said, giving him the easier part to do as she started working on the other part of the compound.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

He agreed and carefully began constructing the section she'd pointed out. "Which projects do you like working on best?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:27 pm

"The difficult ones," she said. She looked over at him. "Its more exciting that way."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm

"Yeah, I guess I could see that," he smiled. "It seems like you have a lot of those difficult projects going on."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Brit laughed. "If it was easy someone else would be doing it."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Nicholas laughed. "You really are the best we've got, aren't you?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:37 pm

"That's what I've been told," she replied. "But I haven't met all the other scientist so I don't know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Nicholas found himself a little relieved at that. The idea of all of the scientists working together.. well he couldn't imagine what would come out of that room. "Neither have I. But I know Dr. Temple wasn't as smart as you."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

"And that is one of the reasons Dr. Temple does not like me very much," Brit said. "But he is a very smart man."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

"Absolutely," he agreed. "Very smart." Not smart enough to keep him from changing his formula, though.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:50 pm

"Make sure you follow those direction exactly," Brit said as she continued working.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:54 pm

"I am," he replied with a smile. He was paying very close attention to the directions, trying to remember it all so he could pass it on. The rebellion would need this antidote.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Brit watched him for a minute before returning to her work. "This may be the final variation of the compound."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Loren's heart stopped fot a second, "oh my god." He had seen her file. He had read her report and he had heard rumors. It looked like the rumors were true

"its strange isn't it, " xander began uncomfortable with the silence, "being in the muddle of a city and nor having anyone around?"

Tevon looked around the corner, " see that massive building. That's where we are going."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Nicholas glanced at her. "Really? I didn't realize the project was that far along."

"What?" Liam asked. "Who is she?" he didn't recognize her.

"Very strange," Audrey agreed. "But it feels like... like a different world than it used to," she added.

Graham nodded. "I wonder why they flagged it. It has to be important for some reason."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:05 pm

"The antidote is, but if the toxin is changed then this will have to be modified." Brit said. "It could be a never ending job."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:08 pm

"someone very...dangerous." he said hardly believing his eyes, "when was this taken?"

Tevon grinned, "yeah ave we will soon find out." Keeping to the shadows and off the main streets he headed for the building.

"its a very different world." He paused for a moment, " sometimes I wonder if the great war hadn't happened what life would be life?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:11 pm

"A few minutes ago," Liam replied, typing a few more keys. "Here's a more recent one, taken a minute and a half ago."

Graham followed him across the street and then into the building. "It looks abandoned."

"I assume much different than this," Audrey replied with a sad smile. "At least, I'd hope so."

"That makes sense," Nicholas agreed. "You think the toxins will change much?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:15 pm

"Possibly, but I dont know," she said. "It depends on what command wants them to do."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"Right," he agreed. Whatever command wanted. Well, command would want all of the rebellion wiped out and he couldn't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next