Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

The Union RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:35 pm

"I'm not sure that is a fair question." he said picking up the little spear of olives, "I like the fact that I am helping the greater good. I like that I help find out the truth...i just wish the people I talked to weren't so stubborn forcing my hand." he said in an attempt to explain
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm

"Dr. Temple's project is one your probably very excited to see finished them," Brit determined. "It will make everything easier, wont it."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:51 pm

~MJ~ wrote:

he nodded, " the floor is fine...still not too cold out."

Slipping into the room where he lay she smiled. her footsteps were silent as she moved towards him

Audrey nodded. "Okay. I'm... I'm going to go to sleep then."

August shifted in his bedroll, uncomfortable. It was as if someone was watching him. But that was impossible. He'd inspected the building from top to bottom. No one was there.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Loren nodded, "I honestly will be relieved when its perfected."

Xander nodded and found a spot on the floor sitting down. He needed to sleep but he wasn't sure if he could
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Audrey sat amidst her few things, some clothes and one or two blankets. Pillowing her head with the clothes, she pulled the two blankets over her. When it got cold, she wasn't sure what she would do.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:16 pm

"I've heard he's close to finishing it," Brit replied. She took anyother sip of her drink. "My new assistant used to work for Dr. Temple."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Xander pulled his jacket up around his shoulders laying on his back.

"interesting. Do you know why they reassigned him?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

"No," Brit said. She finished her drink. "He didn't know either. But I never requested an assistant."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:53 pm

"apparently they feel like you need help." He shrugged. She really needed to realize how seriously she was under watch
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

"Help or watched?" She asked. "Loren, is there something going on you're not tellling me?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:08 pm

" I just think its more serious than realize." He sighed
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Brit was silent for a moment. "Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:30 pm

He lifted his glass for another drink," not necessarily...you are just...being difficult."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:43 pm

"Oh...I didn't realize...I'm sorry," she said. "What can I do to fix this?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm

"for started figure out how the camera can be on." He said sipping his second drink
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:15 am

Brit nodded. "I'll work on that tonight. What else?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:44 am

He grinned," soon but not tonight. Go home and sleep and hum...don't work so much on the supplements."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:02 am

"Oh," Brit said, her face falling. "I thought the suppliments were a good idea, they could eliminate hunger."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:14 am

"they are a wonderful Idea." he sighed, "but right now the need for the union isn't eliminating hunger its getting things figures out to put an end to the resistance."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:18 am

"That's what the air toxins are for," Brit said, slightly confused. "I told Diana they wouldn't be ready for at least another month." She sighed, "some things can't be rushed."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:21 am

"I guess if they see that you are dedicating all your time to that they would think you are working harder on it." he shrugged, " I'm not in their heads and you are my friend. I thought you should know what I do and now I suppose its all guess work of what is going through thier heads." the liqure was doing its job. he was loosening up and beginning to talk too much. it was time to go to bed

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:25 am

"Thank you, for telling me." Brit looked at her watch. "I should go, before securtiy starts looking for me."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:27 am

he nodded, " I should get to sleep as well." he stood up downing the last of his drink."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Brit stood and pulled out her money. "Thanks for inviting me, it was kinda nice to get out of the lab."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:31 am

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:

August shifted in his bedroll, uncomfortable. It was as if someone was watching him. But that was impossible. He'd inspected the building from top to bottom. No one was there.
She stopped watching him closely knowing exactly her plan of escape if she needed it. she needed a gun. well to be more precise she wanted bullets. she didn't really need a range weapon but she liked having it. he had a pistol and she would wait him out for it

he grinned paying for his, " See living a little won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:33 am

The feeling stayed but he had to sleep. He'd be up in a few hours for watch. He shifted into his stomach, hand near his gun. He didn't like this feeling that he had.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:36 am

letting out a silent long breath she inched towards him again. she waited till he seemed fairly sound asleep. lowering herslef down enough but ready to bolt she reached for the fire arm.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:37 am

Brit paid for her drink and rolled her eyes at him. "Sure, but I'm more comfortable in my lab." She said as she headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:37 am

His hand snatched the weapon and turned, pointing the gun at the figure that leant over him. "Don't move," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:40 am

Loren chuckled. she was a hopeless case. Loren gave his print for payment then walked her out, "so you promise you won't do work tonight but you will sleep?"

She grinned at him, "Pointing a gun at a girl isn't very nice." she said her voice low her eyes peaking out from long dark lashes. But she didn't have time for this and the element of surprise was still with her...at least it usually was. her Movements were quick and fierce and anyone not expecting it would have been caught in the surprise. One had flew up knocking the gun away from herself while her head careened forward connecting hard with his
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:46 am

"I promise, I wont even walk past my lab," she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:50 am

August swore, the gun flying from his hand and his head pounding. But he threw himself at her, trying to pin her down with his weight.
River heard the clatter of the gun upstairs and stood, softly calling Augusts name.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:58 am

Loren nodded in approval, "Good. get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow."

She jumped back away from him landing on her back she rolled out of his grasp just in time. he was good...a little too good for not being union. Trained potentially but like before...union would have shot first questions never. throwing herself back onto feet like a nimble cat of sorts she scooped up the gun and started for the stair case. he had back up and she needed to get out of here
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:03 am

"Good night, Loren," Brit said. "See you tomorrow."

Athena's eyes snapped open, her hand on her gun. "What was that?"she hissed to river
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:05 am

he smiled, " alright. bright and early." he said as he headed to his little slice of the city
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:06 am

Another thump and River was coming up the stairs. She motioned for Athena to follow.
"I need that gun," August said softly, standing. He could hear river and hopefully the two of them could at least get the weapon back. Greg would be really angry if they lost another one.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

Brit headed back to the Union building and up to her apartment, without walking past her lab as promised.

Athena stayed close to River, a gun in one hand and a knife in her other.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:12 am

Practically flying down the back stairs she had to think. there were two on the main floor and one up here. she needed to get out of this stair well. at night that would have been so much easier but now there was too much light. she pulled herself to a sudden stop. backing up she smiled. there was a window. so it wasn't the best escape rout but this is what she did...she improvised. taking the butt of the gun she gave one good thwack to the glass that crumbled away from the opening as it shattered. clearing off the bottom portion she took a deep breath. this would be a tight fit but it wasn't impossible. she had fit into smaller spaces. they would be here any moment. hoisting herself up she lifted herself through the small window the back of her jacket tearing slightly on a shard that wouldn't let go of where it had been placed. it was a decent ways down to the ground but not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:16 am

"Wait stop," August called, coming down the stairs after her. "Don't jump! We won't hurt you. We're not union!"
River was startled to see a young woman standing at the small stairway window. "We can help you," river said as she continued up the stairs. She shifted her hold on the gun so it wasn't pointing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:18 am

Athena slowly lowered her gun but was still ready to use it if she needed to to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next