Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

The Union RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Brit shrugged as she refilled her cup. "I'm fine. I have a cot set up in the corner."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:32 pm

he swallowed hard. he wanted to throw up. how could they have done that to children, "I'm so sorry."

"Come on you can't live at work." he sighed
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Audrey nodded. "Yeah. It was awful."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:37 pm

"I go up to my apartment ever morning," she took a sip of her coffee. "So I still know what is looks like," she joked. But it had sounded a lot funnier in her head.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:50 pm

he didn't know what else to say to her...and to think he had helped them

"Come on Brit...its not...sane." he sighed
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:51 pm

"The food is fresh," Audrey said, frantic to change the subject. "It was just picked."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:00 am

Brit put her glasses back on and sat down. "I have to finish these projects," she said. "I don't do this every night," she insisted.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:21 am

Xander nodded, "Yeah I...I could smell that." he said lamely, "so do you cook here or just eat everything cold?" he asked

Loren raised an eyebrow, " it kind of seems that way to me."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:25 am

"Well I don't," she inisted but she couldn't remeber the last time she spent the night in her appartment. Brit rubbed her eyes then looked back at him, "you work just as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:36 am

"No...I may work as hard but not as much. you are crazy when it comes to work." he said with a boyish grin
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:41 am

"So the truth comes out," she laughed. "You do think I'm crazy." Brit took another sip of her coffee. "I knew it."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:53 am

~MJ~ wrote:
Xander nodded, "Yeah I...I could smell that." he said lamely, "so do you cook here or just eat everything cold?" he asked

"Mostly just eat stuff cold. I'm sort of struggling int that way," she replied, grateful that he had moved topics with her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:13 am

"I don't just think...I know." he grinned

"Struggling...what do you mean?" Xander asked

She slipped out of the building and followed them....how long would they sulk around the night? would they settle down soon?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:20 am

"Not so great with survival skills, I guess," Audrey replied.

It was nearing dawn. "We should find someplace to stop," river told the other two.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:40 am

He chuckled, "sorry but I won't be much use either."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:43 am

Audrey smiled, a little unconciously. "Guess we'll just have to work it out together." That came out different than she had meant it. "That's- I didn't mean- i mean you can stay here but we- uh we don't have to- you know, Uhm, work together?" She was a bumbling idiot.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:46 am

Xander looked a little confused but his smile touched his eyes, "dont worry....I'm not thinking yoy were...how about some carrots for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:49 am

"Better than any other plans i had for dinner," Audrey agreed. She felt like less of an idiot now, though she ad seemingly get used to being around people again.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:44 am

Brit grinned back then took her glasses off. "Fine, you win. I'll go to bed."

Athena nodded, "there's a building up a little farther, we could stop there."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:44 am

"Quickly," River said. The sky was lighting up a bit too quickly for her liking.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Xander took out a pocket knife and started peeling the carrots. He had been craving fresh food...he had missed it even though it had only been a few weeks

"in your apartment." He said with a smile but he was serious
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:21 pm

As they worked to prepare the food, Audrey asked, "do you have any family?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Brit rolled her eyes but agreed. "Yes, sir." She stood up, "let's go. I'm not letting you in here alone."

Athena slid behind the half destroed door and into the building.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:31 pm

August followed, hurrying up the stairs to ensure the emptiness of the building. River stood by the door, watching the street.
"Clear," came august's soft call.
"Good, then we're in for the day. You two sleep, I'll take first watch," she told Athena.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:32 pm

His eyes didn't move from what he was doing, "no...." Not not more, "you?"

Loren chuckled, "why? you think I might go on a rampage?" He asked sarcastically

First watch? Oh she just made this Mich harder...and more fun. She grinned
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

"None," she agreed. If she'd had family she'd probably be with them, savoring the days until the inevitable. She assumed that any day the union would find her and send her away to be relocated to where her skills were of use. The very thought put a chill in her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:41 pm

"You never know," Brit replied. "You should know by now that I don't let anyone alone in my lab." She finishedd her coffee and rinsed the cup out.

Athena nodded, "I'll take second watch."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:43 pm

August had already laid out his bedroll and was getting comfortable on the second floor, where he had a good vantage point to see around the building,
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:48 pm

"in sorry." Xander said honestly, handing her two peeled carrots.

Loren nodded standing up.

Going around the building she found a shattered window. Silently hoisting herself into the building she paused for a minute then headed for the back set out stairs
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Brit turned the lights off and lead him out of the lab. "Going home?" She asked as she locked the door.

Athena made her bed and was quickly asleep
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm

River positioned herself near a window where she could keep watch on the street. Maybe it was just the old beat up building, but she felt like she was being watched.

Audrey nodded. "Yeah. Well... you know." She shrugged. "Once you're alone.. you don't have to worry as much anymore."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Loren nodded, "that was the plan." He paused for a moment, "you want to geT a drink?"

He chomped down on the orange veritable. That was such a sad thought but the union Mae it all too true

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:48 pm

"That sounds...really good," brit said. She put her keys back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Loren walked silently out of the office building across the street to one of the cities two "bars." Unlike befor the bar was clean and decently lit with music that didn't make you want to throw a fist through the wall. The patrons were well dressed and everything over all was much cleaner .

Ooc: I'm realizing the time lines with all the people aren't really matching up. You all ok with waiting till this day cones to a close with the few others that are still in evening instead of morning before continuing with everyone? Did that make sense?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:08 pm

ooc: I'm fine with that

Ic: "I've never been here before," Brit said as she looked around. "Maybe I should have put something nicer on." She felt very underdressed in her work clothes. At least she'd taken her lab coat off.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Ooc: sounds good to me

Ic: after they ate, Audrey motioned to her things. "I sleep there. And where ever you'd like, you can stay. There isn't much, but...it's kept me safe."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Loren shrugged, " Nothing wrong with it." he slipped into a bar seat and smiled at the bar keep, " I'll have a martini up with olives."

he nodded, " the floor is fine...still not too cold out."

Slipping into the room where he lay she smiled. her footsteps were silent as she moved towards him
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Brit slid into the chair beside him. "Same for me," she said. "Do you do this a lot? Go out after work?" This was a foreign concept to her, she never went out.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:23 pm

he chuckled, " all the time. it takes off the edge from...what I do." he said taking a sip of the drink set in front of him a moment later
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Brit thought about that while she sipped her drink. "That makes sense...I guess." She loved her job but his was very different from hers. "Do you ever wish your job was different?" She asked after a minute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next