Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Union RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

The Union RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:59 pm

"Uhm, Yeah, sure," Audrey nodded. "I mean, there isn't much here, but you can stay if you want."

Nicholas signalled again. Where was Greg? Or River? One of them usually had the radio on them.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:11 pm

"She's disabled the cameras in her lab again, she insists that the light reflected from the tiny lenses could set off her chemicals." Diana pushed away from the table. "She working all night, check on her before you go home."

Athena stopped suddenly, she heard something. Or someone. She pulled out her gun and slowly continued.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:13 pm

August followed her motions and pulled his gun, separating from the group to check a side room. River did the same, checking a room on the opposite side of the hall.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:19 pm

"thanks,"xander smiled

She slipped into a shadow but could still see them...they intrigued her

Loren nodded, "I will."

'hold on...hold,"greg said to Scott as he darted toward the radio. It was a transition. He picked it up
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:22 pm

"Good night, Loren," Diana walked to the door. "I will speak with her tomorrow. She nodded once then left, walking back to her office.

Athena checked her room then moved on to the next. People were in here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:23 pm

"What can I call you?" Audrey asked, sitting back down and pulling out food from where she'd hidden it.

"Anything?" River asked, no more than a whisper.
"Nothing here," August answered. "Athena?"

Scott followed, intrigued.
"Anyone there?" Nicholas asked. He was hidden in his back room, where he had been sure to keep clean of bugs. It was only in this room that he could speak freely.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:25 pm

"Nothing," she looked up. "next level." She could hear footsteps.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

"oh..." He set the food down, "Dander." He Saud offering her his hand

"HQ," Greg replied, "wgat can you tell me?"

Loren finished sanitizing his tools then headed over tovthe lab.

Ooc: not sure how much ill he on in the next 6 hours...going to work
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Brit had taken her lab coat off and was sitting at one of the small tables, watching her compounds heat while she played chess with herself. Her glasses sat on the table along with a large cup of coffee that was almost empty.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Audrey shook it. Xander. "Nice to meet you," she said, though under the circumstances it sounded completely ridiculous.

"We've got a problem," Nicholas said. "They're perfecting mind washing serums along with chemicals to replace memories." He took a deep breath. "And airborne toxins. They'll kill anyone they come in contact with. I'll try to get the antidote, and it looks like we've got time before the release, but stock up on gas masks. And they had someone, were questioning him. Loren said he'd gotten some information, but didn't go in depth. HQ should move."

River motioned that she would stay on the ground floor, but August followed Athena.

ooc: okay, see ya!
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:30 pm

"are you trying to get yourself terminated?" Loren asked walking unto the lab.

"river just...we will when she gets back." They were making syraums that could alter a person...brainwashing made easy. Greg shuddered

"the pleasure is all mine...." He almost frowned at the phrase. He had been so used to saying that before it was almost second nature, "so what should I call you?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm

"What are you talking about?" Brit asked as she ran her hands over her face and stood. She looked down at the timer she had set, two minutes until the compounds would be done.

Athena made her way to the stairs and slowly went up, checking ever shadow for people
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm

"Audrey," she answered. She smiled slightly at the response. It was oddly formal, but it seems to fit him.

"Okay, just keep an eye out for officials." Nicholas didn't like the way Greg spoke. "River went out? After that whole group had been picked up?" Not wise of her, in his opinion. "I hope Loren's busy with these other guys until se gets back."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:41 pm

"turning off the cameras...really brit?" He was already pissed and this wasn't helping

"i didn't want her going either but you know how she gets." He sighed, "thank you for the information Nicholas."

"well Audrey thank you for letting me stay." If she knew who he had been only weeks ago she maybe wouldn't

Stepung almost silently into a corner she watched the girl in front search and smiled....shed never see her
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:46 pm

"The light reflected from the lenses can set of some off the chemicals," Brit said, confused as to why he was in such a bad mood. "I told Diana that. I didn't think it was a big deal."

Athena kept moving, very slowly so her footsteps were silent. She was sure she heard someone.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:56 pm

"honestly? That tiny lens could set off chemicals 30 feet away?" He didn't see it

She grinned. She was going to have some fun. Looking around she saw the cross beams come down ever so slightly. She grinned then bounded towards the cross beems. Her stepps were light as she covered the ground in front of her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

"Yes, they could," Brit insisted. "I didn't realize I had to explain everything I do to you."

Athena froze and slowly turned, someone was definitely in here. Maybe a Union office.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:02 pm

"We'll speak again when I know more," Nicholas assured Greg before hanging up.

"You're welcome. So what did you do before this whole mess?" Audrey asked.

"Athena? Find anything?" River called softly. "We've got a lot of buildings to look at."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

"i would like a bit more communication from you." He snapped, "you realize what kind of a position you are pouting me in?"

Greg took a deep breath. It wad news but it wasn't good.

Three. Four. She lifted off the ground with one jump using the wall as leverage reaching out and catching the beam. Swinging up she landed on it. There was s noise but it wasn't too loud. She stood up and walked to thewall oposite of ewhere she landed

"uhm...I was a biomedical engineer. You?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm

"No, what kind of position am I putting you in?" She demanded. She heard the timer beep once, 30 seconds left.

"Someone's up here," Athena called down to River.

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Scott looked at the leader. "So that didn't sound good."

"I was a teacher," she replied. "Third grade."

River was up the stairs in seconds. "Where?" She demanded, looking around.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:18 pm

"if they decide you are intentionally delaying or causing issues they could think you switched and then I would have to try and get information out of you that you don't have but I couldn't give up because they would then suspect me." Was she that dense?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
Scott looked at the leader. "So that didn't sound good."

"I was a teacher," she replied. "Third grade."

River was up the stairs in seconds. "Where?" She demanded, looking around.

"no, " Greg said, "we are going to need to leave as soon as they get back."

"do you miss it?" Xander asked
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm

"I can only go so fast," she snapped. "What I am doing can not be rushed." The timer went off. She grabbed it and stopped the loud beeping. "How could they think I switched sides?" she asked as she turned the flames off.

"I'm not sure," Athena whispered. "But whoever it is is good."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:27 pm

"Of course. But... The union ruined it," Audrey replied. "I don't think I could ever do it again."

Scott frowned. "Should we start packing essentials?"

River looked around. "If we don't find them soon, we need to move on. We don't have time to waste looking for mice in the walls."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:50 pm

"I don't see anyone," Athena said after looking around for a moment. "We should move on."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:53 pm

August appeared in the doorway. "Nothing in the rest of the place."
"Good," river nodded. "Then we're out. They obviously don't want to be found and there are other people we could help." She motioned for the other two to proceed her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Athena looked around one more time before heading down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:28 pm

River followed her down the stairs and out of the building. "I don't know what was going on in there but I think it's est to keep moving."
"Was there someone in there, really?" August asked. "I didn't see a sign of anyone."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:33 pm

"There was someone in there, I'm sure of it," Athena said. "But River's right, we should keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:53 pm

August nodded. "Riv, where are the others? Shouldn't we have waited to go out till they came back?"
River looked back at him. "They're not coming back. Union got them. The ones that aren't dead were scooped up and we have no idea what they've said."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Greg nodded, "scott get the others and pack up what each person can carry. We need to be ready."

She cocked het head to the side seeing them leave. Obviously not union. The union were more trigger happy

"couldn't you have taught in the new schools over seas?" Xander asked

"i know that." Loren sighed sitting down, "but they aren't going to take any chances. Isn't there some sort of costing that you could put over the camera that would wirk fir you and them?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Audrey shook her head. "The union... They did some awful things before they shut down the schools. I honestly could't think about stepping into a class room again, with what they did."

Scott nodded and went to get the others packing.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:02 pm

He honestly had no idea what they had dive in the classroom but he could only imagine, "like what?" He asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:06 pm

"They punished some... very vocal parents through their children. While the rest of my students stood watching. It was... awful." Audrey looked at her hands, clutching the carrots she held.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:29 pm

"I can try to make something that will work," Brit said as she picked her cup up. "Want some coffee?"

Athena stared at River for a moment, "none escaped?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

"No," river replied. "None of them." It was very sad, but she had to keep them moving. "Come on, lets move on. We've got more to explore tonight." She motioned them into the side door of another building.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Athena followed silently, she had been friends of many of them The Union would pay for their deaths.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Xander felt his stomach drop, "what...what do you mean?"

She slipped down from the rafters and out of the building...who were they? were they the rumored resistance?

"No I am actually sleeping tonight," Loren teased, "so how are you doing brit?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:23 pm

"They pulled them out of class and forced the parents to watch while," she stopped, her voice cracking. "Made them watch while they hurt the kids. Right outside the classroom. The kids went home talking about the blood and everything. Most of the kids didn't come back to school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union RPG   The Union RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Union RPG
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next