Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

"Carl," she breathed, going to his side. "Oh god, uhm," she looked around. "We should get you into a classroom. Out of the hall."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 pm

"Of course," sam said nodding. "I'll do whatever you need."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Carl nodded as he tried to push himself up then stopped. He looked st her, "brooklyn....I can't feel my legs."

Nikki unloaded the gun and put all the amo and magazines in the backpack. This was the end. This would be the hardest part. Walking to the front doors she unlocked one side walking out. The police were all waiting at the ready incase she fired on them. The second she got out of the building age set the gun down kicking it away from her. She set the back pack down ad well and took a few more steps her hands in the air. Kneeling down she rested her hands behind get head and laid, face down, on the top of the concrete steps.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:17 pm

"I'm sure... I'm sure it's shock," Brooklynn replied. "Don't worry, I'm sure that... that someone will be here soon and the doctors can get you all fixed up," she shifted to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 pm

He closed his eyes resting his face against the cold floor, "are you alright?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:25 pm

"I'll be fine," she replied. "I.. I think I was hit in my shoulder," she winced as she moved it. "But I'll be fine. You need help. I'm going to go see if I can find anyone to help."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Sam sank onto the bench behind her. It was over. She watched as she ambulances pulled up and prayed that everyone inside the school would be alright.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Carl reached out grabbing her leg, "dont...don't leave "

The police surrounded her, cutting her arms behind her back as they drug jet up of the ground. Guns still raised the units went in ready if there was a second gunman
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:36 pm

"Okay," she agreed, "But... I really think I should find someone... You need help, Carl."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Paige pulled her phone out, her father was calling her, he never calls her. "Hi dad," she said.
"Paige, thank God. Where are you? Are you alright?" He asked.
"I'm fine. I wasn't feeling up to school so I'm in the park. Why? What's wrong?"
"Nothing sweetheart, everything is fine."
"Dad, don't lie to me, what's wrong?" She demanded
"Its on the news that there was a shooting at reported at your school," he said.
"A shooting? Was anyone hurt? Is everyone ok?" She asked rapidly as she stood.
"I don't know. Paige I want you to go home and lock the door. I'm leaving work and I'll meet you there." He said.
"Dad, I have friends at school, I can't just go home."
"Paige, you will go home," he ordered. "Please, Paige, go home."
She was silent for a few seconds. "Ok, I'll go home." She hung up before her father could say anything else. Call me! She texted to Jarid. She had to know he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Jarid's phone buzzed in his pocket and he was startled to be pulled back to focus by something so... ordinary. He saw that it was Paige and breathed a sigh of relief. So she wasn't hurt.
He obeyed her order that he call, glad that he hadn't left his phone in his locker for once.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 pm

"Jarid?" She said when it rang. "My father just called me. I'm in the park. Are you ok? Please be ok."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yeah, I'm" he looked at his arm, which seemed to have stopped bleeding. "I'll be fine. But I'm glad you weren't here today." He let his head tilt back, hitting the door.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:36 pm

The front of the school was quickly flooded with police men. Medics trailing behind as to avoid any additional fire that might come their way. Thier guns raised the police made thier way to the main hall. Opining the first door. The girls starred shrieking again at the abrupt entry, "clear!" The sargent called out and the exited going to the next room.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Jaimie sat next to Braden's body, still crying. She held his hand tightly, not wanting to let go for anything. She couldn't let him go.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Clearing every room as they went the police moved on trying to see if there were more gunmen. A paramedic knelt down beside Braden. Reaching out he placed two fingers againsy his neck. He sighed...another one.
"ill need another bo...bag." he said over his shoulder, "are you ok?" he asked Jayme
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Paige closed her eyes. He was ok. She wanted to ask what happened, but she couldn't. She didn't want to know, not yet. "Are you still at the school?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm

She turned to look at him. "Uhm..." Was she alright? "I guess." But not really.

"Yeah I am." Jarid replied. "But I think it's safe now."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm

"Do you want me to come get you?" Paige asked quickly. "I don't even know if I can. Do you want to come to my house?" She knew she was talking quickly and probably sounded slightly crazy but she needed to see him. She had to know he was ok. "Or I could come to your house," she said after she remembered that his dad was probably worried sick.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

"Paige," Jarid said as he stood and peeked out of the closet. "I am going to have to go to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

"I thought you were fine," she said quietly. "I...I can meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm

"I will be fine," he replied. "And yeah, yeah meet me there." He leaned against the lockers, taking a moment to adjust to standing again.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:22 pm

"Ok, I'll be there." She forced herself to take a deep breath and stay calm. "Do you want me to call your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

"I'll call him from the hospital. So he knows where to find me. But..." He paused, feeling like a child "will you stay on the phone?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere." She said. "Sorry I didn't get to see you over the weekend, I got a bad cold and didn't want to get you sick." She needed to keep him talking, not just for his sake but hers too. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 pm

He let out a soft laugh. "You mean you missed beating me," he corrected. "I missed that too."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:37 pm

She smiled faintly. "If I'm going to keep beating you I'll have to teach you how to make spaghetti."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yeah maybe next time," he replied. "Why'd you skip today?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 pm

"Nikki said I should," Paige said. "She said it was going to be a nice day and I should enjoy it. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:45 pm

"Just wondering," he said. "Wish id have skipped." He let himself slide down the lockers, his head feeling a bit woozy.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 pm

"Next time we'll skip together," she said. "We could go ice skating."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 pm

"Sounds good," he agreed. He closed his eyes but didn't like the visions that appeared. "You're gonna meet me at the hospital, right?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"Yes, I'll be there, promise." She told him. "Jarid...I care a lot about you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 pm

"Yeah I know," he grinned. "I think... I think I hear the EMTs coming." He saw them coming down the hall and he let out a breath of relief. "Paige I'll see you at the hospital."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:04 pm

"Ok, see you soon," she said as she stood. But she didn't hang up, he'd hang up when he was ready. Paige hailed a cab and headed to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 pm

He kept clutching the phone, not hanging up. The man slowly peeled the makeshift bandage back and he hissed as the air hit the hole in his arm.
"What's your name?" The man asked.
"Jarid. Avila," he replied.
"Jarid, how old are you?"
"18."
"Okay, we're going to have to take you to the hospital."
"Obviously," Jarid groaned.
"Are you hurt anywhere else?"
"No."
The man helped him back to the ambulance and then off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Paige paced back and forth in the hospital. She kept thinking that he should have been here by now, but maybe he had come in a different entrance. One of the nurses had promised to tell her when he arrived but she couldn't stop worrying.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 pm

The nurse summoned her over. "He's in the ER," she told Paige. "It's back that way."

Jarid hissed as the doctor pulled the bullet out of the wound. He'd been given pain medication, but he could swear he still felt it.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 pm

"Thank you," Paige quickly walked the way the nurse had pointed. She got to another waiting room but didn't sit, she started pacing again. She wasn't immediate family so she didn't even know if they'd let her see him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Once it had all been bandaged up, the doctors told him he'd have to wait, the police would want to talk to him.
"My friend should be here. Paige."
"There is a young woman here waiting for you."
"Can she come back?"
The nurse nodded and went to get Paige.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next