Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 pm

He grinned, "sounds great. I'll meet you here."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Paige waved bye then headed home, she knew her father would be waiting to lecture her about leaving and not telling him where she was.

"Great," sam said smiling. "I'm gonna go," she said before making her way back to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 am

The evening was fun and ended in watching the latest barman movie. Jeff always enjoyed spending time with Sam.

Ooc: if you wanted something else to happen with hem I can delete this

Halloween was one of the four holidays that the prep school actually decorated for. they also, after a huge blow out with one of the major doners three years ago, began letting kids wear costumes. the rules for the costumes were exactly the same as they were for the dress code though this one day every year they were a bit more lenient about that. with bumpkins, scarecrows, witches on brooms, skeletons and vampires everywhere Brierwood Academy said goodbye to october and hello to a month and hello to a month and a half before Christmas break
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 am

Paige checked her costume one more time before leaving her room. She was going to school dressed as cat woman. She touched up her make up one last time before grabbing her back pack and heading to school. Over the past month and a half she had, along with Jarid's help, played several small pranks on the school. She was actually starting to like school and she was starting to really like Jarid.

Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 am

Braden wasn't interested in dressing up this year. he had successfully avoided Jaime the last month and a half. they had been able to transfer him to classes at different times than she had so the only time he would have seen her was at lunch and he had found a way around that too. he had heard the third degree when his parents got home about the holes in the wall but that had blown over decently well by now. he didn't want to go to school...he didn't want to have anything to do with anyone there.

Carl smiled as he duck-tailed his hair. he borrowed a leather jacket from his dad and was a spitting image for a james dean want to be. he and Brooklyn hand hung out at least three times since the dance. he had wanted it to be more but he couldn't tear away from his academics more than that. she was...well amazing.

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Sam slowly pulled herself out of bed. Halloween used to be one of her favorite days, it was the day she met David. But now it was one of her least favorite. For the past few years she spent Halloween sitting in bed, eating junk food, and having a Harry Potter marathon. But she was trying to change that this year. Her therapist at rehab had told her that she needed to make positive changes in her life and going out and having fun on Halloween seemed like a positive change. She even got a costume, now all she needed was to find a party to go to.

Paige had managed to convince her father to give her her keys back so she arrived at school in true cat woman fashion, on a motorcycle. She couldn't wait to see everyone else's costumes.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Jaimie was always one to push the rules. Always. And Halloween was no exception. So when she showed up to school in her tiara, short puffy skirt, and high heels, it was less than surprising that none of the teachers brought up just how off dress code she was. But her princess costume was spot on for her personality. But her mind wasn't on school. It was on the Halloween party she was having after, the halloween party that nearly everyone in the school had been invited to and she knew would end up housing the entire school plus some.

Paige had helped him figure out the makeup a few days before so he could look really good. He was pretty proud of the zombie costume this year, he had put a lot of work into it. And then he'd be going to the Halloween party, hopefully Paige planned on going too, that would be a fun place for a couple pranks.

Brooklynn had rolled her hair and done her makeup, looking as if she had stepped right out of a pin up calendar. Her white dress with cherries dotted all over it was very flattering and she would have fit right in at the dance she and Carl had gone to. What she hadn't told Carl was that she was learning how to dance, she wanted to surprise him if they ever went back.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 pm

"You look great," Jarid said when he saw Paige. "Where'd you get the bike?"

Brooklynn stood at her locker, shifting her feet a little uncomfortably. She wasn't used to wearing heels, though they weren't very high. But she knew she looked good, she hoped Carl would notice.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Paige grinned, "thanks, so do you." She closed her locker. "Its mine, I just got the keys back so I thought I'd bring it. It goes with my outfit."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 pm

"It does," hr grinned. "So you going to the halloween party tonight? With a costume like that, you've got to go, right?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:24 pm

"Absolutely, are you going?" She asked, hoping he'd say yes
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 pm

"Yeah, I was planning on it," he nodded. "We could probably pull some pranks if we wanted."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm

"Yeah, sure," she said smiling. "I'd suggest spiking the punch but I'm sure someone else will."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:32 pm

"Knowing the girl throwing the party, we won't need to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Paige nodded, "I'm sure we'll come up with something, even if it is just turning the lights out."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Doning a hock hoodie and a brown t-shirt with grey jeans Braden drew no attention as he got his stuff out of his locker

Carl saw Brooklyn and walked up behind her leaning on the lockers, "hi-yu there sweet cheeks." He said imitating Danny from Grease
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:54 pm

"Yeah, we'll figure something out," Jarid assured her. She looked really good, he couldn't help but check her out, the costume was amazing.

Brooklynn turned, laughing. "Not much, stud." He looked good in the leather jacket.

"You coming to my party tonight?" Jaimie asked the hoodie-ed figure. She was frustrated with him. She just didn't understand his avoiding her, it was as if he didn't want her at all, as if he wanted nothing to do with her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Paige grinned, "the make up looks great. I told you I knew what I was doing."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:40 pm

"Sorry to have ever doubted you," Jarid shrugged. "It was stupid of me."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Paige laughed, "its fine. You do look really good though."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:01 pm

"Thanks," he grinned widely. "I'm proud of it this year."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm

” you should be,” she said. ” so will the party be fun?”
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 pm

"Probably. The girl throws this party every year, last year it was pretty great." Jarid ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:08 pm

"And with me being there it should be even better," Paige joked smirking. "You messed up your hair," she said as she reached up to fix it.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Carl chucked, "nice outfit." They matched...stupid knot

Braden paused for a second, "didn't think you wanted me."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm

"Thanks," Brooklynn fingered the fabric of the skirt. "I like yours too. James Dean was great."

"Why wouldn't I?" Jaimie asked. "You will need a costume though."

Jarid let her fix it, a grin growing across his face. "Thanks. My costume would be awful without you."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Carl shrugged, " I've just seen pictures and he didn't have glasses." he said going cross eyed to look at the bridge of his glasses

'right i'll just dress up like the heart you shredded,' he wanted to retort but bit it back, "I'm really not in the mood to dress up today." he said looking at her fairly expressionless, " besides not sure I could compete with...yours."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:05 pm

"I like the glasses," Brooklynn shrugged. "I think they go well with the time period, at least."

"Come on, you could be my prince," she teased, unaware of his "shredded heart". "You know my parties are always a great time."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 pm

"Nah, you would have figured something out," Paige said smiling. "Just try not to eat any brains." she joked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:18 pm

"I won't make any promises," Jarid replied. "I wouldn't be a very good zombie if I didn't try, right?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm

"Ah so they don't go with the current time period." He teased

"i thought you were a go it on your own tips of gal. No need for a prince."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:24 pm

"I think they're great all the time," Brooklynn grinned.

"I don't need one, but I wouldn't say no," she replied. "But you can dress as anything you want."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Carl grinned pushing the glasses back on the bridge of his nose, " thanks."

"I was under the impression you already said no." He said closing his locker
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Brooklynn shrugged, looking back to her locker to hide the grin. "So what do you guys do around here for halloween?"

Suddenly Jaimie became aware of what he was talking about. "I told you I needed time to think about it... I hadn't seen you in a year, Braden." She ground her teeth. "I didn't think that was too much to ask. But I guess that explains why you've been avoiding me."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"I won't make any promises," Jarid replied. "I wouldn't be a very good zombie if I didn't try, right?"

Paige laughed, "just don't try to eat my brain, I need it." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Do you want me to touch up your make up before the party? To make sure you look as zombie like as possible."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 pm

" there's usually a party after school..or so I've heard."

"isn't mayne just a nice way of saying no in your vocabulary?" Braden asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yeah, that would be great," Jarid agreed. "I'd offer to help with your makeup, but I don't know if you'd really want that."

"Hmmm," Brooklynn pondered that. "We should go. Try something new, right?"

"Maybe means maybe. It means I haven't seen you in a long time and I don't do that sort of thing and I need to think about it. Damn it, Braden, would you just listen to what I'm saying?" She was angry now.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am

He shrugged, " would you want to go?" That party had never appealed to him before. Too many people and drinking and...people

The last month and s half he had felt dead and now she was saying that it hadn't meant...he had always had a tebdance to jump to conclusions, "so what then?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 am

"It could be fun," Brooklynn shrugged. "But, I mean, we could do something else if you want."

"Well you've been ignoring me for a month and a half," Jaimie snapped. "So how should I know? You're not exactly in my good books right now."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 am

"i just never went before...you know...my parents and everything..." He wanted to do what she wanted.

"i gave you time and space what else do you want?" He snapped back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next