Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

he grinned, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." he smiled taking her hand, "I had an amazing time too."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:42 am

"Good," she grinned, moving a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 am

now in the privacy of the back of the car he didn't feel as reserves. lifting one hand to her cheek he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 am

She moved closer to him and put her own hand on his shoulder. She wanted to deepen ths kiss but he had reacted adversely to that before.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 am

The hand on her cheek moved to the back of her neck as he kissed her a little harder. He wanted her to take them farther.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 am

Getting the hint, she slowly deepened the kiss. the hand shifted to his neck.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

The touch od her tongue still startled him but he replied in kind
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

The car pulled to a stop and Brooklynn smiled into the kiss. "I guess we;'re here."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:34 am

Carl sighed, "i guess so."he pulled away and looked at her. She was...he touched her face his thumb running up and down her cheek, "im quite smitten with you beautiful," He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 am

"I feel the same way about you, genius," she replied with smile. She leaned her face into his hand.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 am

A few moments of silence passed as Carl studied her face then reluctantly spoke."i should walk you in beforeyyou're parents get the wrong idea."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am

"If you must," she replied softly. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 am

Carl shook his head, "another brunch with mote alumni." He sighed, "but ill see you Monday." He kissed her one more time before opening the door and stepping out.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:56 am

"Alright," she nodded. "Good luck with the alumni. And I'll see you on Monday," she agreed as they walked up to the door.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 pm

"thanks for tonight. It was really great." He said not wanting to say goodnight as they stood outside her door
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 pm

"It really was," she agreed. The front light flickered on and Brooklynn smiled. "I guess my parents aren't asleep." She leaned in and kissed him. "Good night Carl."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 pm

He sighed but with a smile kissed her hand, "goodnight beautiful." He watched her go inside then practically skipped to the car. That had been an amazing night.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:11 pm

She slipped inside and locked the door behind her, grinning. He was truly amazing. She slid past her mother, who was waiting inside the living room and went right upstairs. She couldn't wait to see him again on Monday.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Her hair was pulled back into a tight braid laying all the way down her back. He coat was a dusty black and reached down to her ankles with three slits up to her hips giving her movement a flow that seemed almost eerie. Her back pack was slung over one shoulder and the school halls were dead. The classes had been in session for 10 minutes now and the only people in the halls would maybe be the security guards. Taking a deep breath she headed towards the observation room.
        “Hey why aren't you in the classroom?” one of the security guards snapped as he stepped into the main hall behind her. Nikki whipped around with an embarrassed smile.
        “I got here a little late my alarm clock didn't go off.” she shrugged her face riddled with embarrassment.
        “okay but just get to class.” he ordered walking towards her. She smiled and turned to walk away reaching into her coat. Spinning back around in one smooth motion she pulled a distance tazer out pulling the trigger. The little electrified needles landed right where she wanted them to and in a matter of seconds he was down and out. Another deep breath and she pulled him down the hall. Now to the observation room. She had noticed the guards had a habit of gathering there trading off one by one. The door to the observation room would most likely be locked but Nikki wasn't worried about that. Setting her back pack down she pulled the guard a little farther then laid him down gently. Taking a deep breath she made her face look as frantic as possible and started banging on the observation room door. In moments both guards were at the door looking through the little glass window.
        “I just saw him and...I think he's been shot or something...I don't know what to do...” Nikki blubbered looking back and forth from them to the man unconscious on the floor. The door unlocked and both guards were quickly at pushing past the hysterical girl. One knelt down while the other went for his radio. Silently stepping up behind them Nikki quickly pressed two tazers to the skin showing at the back of their necks. The one who was standing crumpled to the floor breaking the contact she had with the guard who was kneeling. He managed to swing around knocking the tazer out of her hand and reached for his gun. A quick recovery was her saving grace as she heaved up one knee connecting with his chin just in time. His eyes rolled back in his head as he crumpled to the ground. Taking a deep breath Niki tried to calm down her racing heart. Hurting one of them was the last thing she had wanted to do. Making time she pulled all three grown men into the men's bathroom. Zip tying their hands behind them and their feet together, she sat them up against the wall. They deserved every bit of their dignity. Stepping back Nikki took a deep breath saluting them. Then headed back out. She had now only 25 minutes before class would be let out and that made her nervous. Slipping out she made her way to the front doors with the keys she had wrangled off of the guards. She made quick time of the front doors and headed quickly to the other exits. Making sure the doors were secure took her more time than she had planned for leaving her with a mere 9 minutes before class was let out. Getting back to her back pack she pulled out a handgun, three full magazines and a silencer. This wasn't a rampage. She wasn't doing this on a whim. This had been planned for the last year and a half and the last few months had just been to make sure it would work. She had a list of students that wouldn't walk out of school that day and she hoped that only they would eat lead. She wanted to leave everyone else unharmed but sadly she knew in the back of her mind that that wouldn't happen. There would be “civilian casualties” there always was in a war. Screwing on her silencer she took a deep breath calming her mind. She took off her coat and folded it up by her back pack. In there the cops would find her reason for all of this. They would understand the need for this cleansing. They would also find evidence both audio and visual to put her step father away for life. This needed to happen. She would work her way from the closest class room to the farthest.
        “I am Rogziel,” she began to say to herself as she walked to the first class room, “ the angel of punishment whose name means wrath of God.” opening the first classroom door she stepped in without so much as a notice from anyone. Silently she raised her gun and before anyone could react three nearly silent shots were fired and they hit their marks almost perfectly. She had been going to the gun range ever since she was a child. Her aim was obviously deadly. The screams that erupted from the other classmates didn't bother her. That was what their reaction should have been. They were humans who felt sorrow and fear and loss. Raising a finger to her lips she showed the universal sign to be quiet and only a fraction of the students obeyed.
        “Don't leave the classroom.” she said calmly to the teacher then stepped out closing the door behind her. Opening the second classroom door she came in but the students were already stirring. This is where it would get tricky. She had a five head count for this classroom. She stepped in and immediately started to fire. One, two., three...a girl she had never met and had no intention of harming moved into her line of fire catching a bullet in the shoulder. Four and five finally she could leave that room of chaos. There wasn't time. Just as she entered the third classroom the bell rang and the screams from the other rooms had the kids already up ans scrambling even more than the last room. She wasn't going to get everyone. She would have to count her losses and go for the most potent marks. These were the kids who had everything and made a mockery out of the opportunities that were handed to them. These were the girls who slept around just because they could disregarding the effect they would have on other lives. These were the guys who used a girl just to get sex and then dumped them with no thought of how she would suffer...the users. These were the students who had no respect for authority, the drinkers, the druggies, the thieves who got away with it and in a few rare cases the murderers. These were the people who society would honor so greatly that they would look the other way just to continue basking in the light of their polluted selves. She couldn't let that happen. At least not for the 30 students on her paper. She wouldn't let the boys grow into men who would be unfaithful, molesting rapists. She wouldn't allow the girls to become whores who got paid to be on tv, the news and no one said anything to stop it instead paid to watch it. Or even worse mothers who could care less about their children and only had an eye for what was the latest in society. She had to take care of this live and spreading cancer than society would would embrace and call it benign. Nikki knew that after this she would be viewed as a terrorist, as a child gone bad and perhaps even mental. She had secured an air tight alibi for her mother and had written a letter describing how this had nothing to do with the parenting of her original parents. No it had everything to do with that scumbag lawyer who stole every shred of dignity from her and then had the nerve to call her daughter in public with a smile.
Glancing around the room she noted there was only one girl in here on her list but she couldn't get to her clearly. She would have to come back to this. The hall was a mess on screaming and running when she stepped out. She had calculated for everything except the human reaction. Taking a deep breath she continued down the hall. Shots rang out echoing in the halls followed by screams of fear as they were riddled with terror. Her targets fell as she made her way through the classrooms and as she had predicted there were “Civilians” who had gotten hurt in the process.

Jaime: The school day had started like any other school day. I dropped Sasha off at her school and then came here. I was glad to get away from the apartment and my mother for that matter. That woman had only been home for a day and I could already hardly stand her. She treated Sasha like she wasn't even there half the time. Braden had been there on Sunday to help me through that first day and I was so thankful for him. He was amazing and caring. So different from how he used to be. I smiled a little as I saw Braden walk up to me planting a small kiss on my lips. The conversation was brief as he asked how I was doing, how Sasha was holding up and if there was anything he could do to help. So sweet. I invited him over for dinner and he agreed like a champ. He kissed me before he scampered off to class. I sighed grabbing the books I needed and headed to class myself. Class was mind blowingly boring and I felt my mind wander as I listened to the drone of the teachers voice. There was a loud banging type noise that brought me back into the classroom. I heard a scream, several actually. That didn't sound good. I looked to the teacher who seemed a little confused as well. A minute or so passed and the sound was closer. It sounded like...gunfire. More screams again. Everyone stood up looking around trying to figure out what was going on. The third time the fire came everyone was on their feet. Almost simultaneously the school bell rang and the door opened. There she stood the girl holding the gun. Everyone ducked out of the way shoving me to the ground. She looked around as if she were looking for someone and didn't find it. The girls were shrieking as they cowered against the walls. The girls eyes settled on me for a moment but there were several people between us. She took a deep breath and then left the room.

Carl: by the time the third round of shots fired everyone was dashing for the door. All I could think was if Brooklyn was alright. I heard screaming and students flew past me down the hall as I stepped out of the gym. I started running towards the classroom she should be in. I ran into a girl who screamed as we toppled to the floor. She shrieked at me even though I was on my feet in seconds. I left her there screaming and started running again. I head more gunfire and that made wings spring from my ankles. I practically flew down praying she was alright...she had to be alright. The shots got closer and the screams louder but that didn't even slow me down. I skidded around a corner. The classroom was just 40 feet from me. A few more steps and I would see if she was ok. What id she had run like the others? I couldn't think about that. I heard a shot incredibly close and heard a thud as if a body hit the floor. More screams. Another shot. Everything seemed to flow into slow motion. The shot echoed in the hall as it hit the corner of the drinking fountain. He took two more steps before I felt the most agonizing pain rush over me. Me legs stopped moving and the floor came up quickly to meet me as my head came cracking down against it. The door was only feet away now. I heard someone screaming close to me but I didn't see anyone. It took me a moment to realize the person screaming was me.

Braden: there were only moments to react. The shots blasted in the class next door as the screams and cries of fear made the blood run cold in my veins. I felt my heart drop to the bottoms of my feet. This school was supposed to be safe. I couldn't think straight. I had thoughts of trying to break a window with a chair but these windows were meant to hold up. I though about running...trying to get to some place away from the gun fire. Three more rounds and my heart pounded even faster. The girls were all screaming and crying but I couldn't think about them. There had to be a way out of here. Then it hit me. Jaime was in the room on the other side of the wall. Suddenly fear took over. Not fear for myself but for her. Had she been safe from the crazy person with the gun? I had to know if she was OK. Throwing the door open against the screams of my classmates I stepped into the hall. She wasn't expecting it, I could see that in her eyes. Her red hair in a calm braid her gun at her side she quickly fired one round the startled look on her face suddenly turned to horror. I had startled her and I almost smiled but the pain in my abdomen suddenly took over my brain. I couldn't seem to breath and stumbled back my legs feeling week. I grabbed the wall to try and stabilize myself my other hand clutching at my abdomen. Pulling my hand away just a little it was covered warm red liquid. My legs gave out and I crumbled to the floor my back against the wall the room beginning to spin. I heard more gun shots...she had moved on. My surprise had not been enough to shake her up...who was she?
Jared: I saw Carl run out of the gym and I flowed not to far behind. The screaming and shots got louder the instant I stepped foot in the hall. It was utter chaos. I had not seen Paige today and suddenly I was ecstatic that she had decided to skip school for whatever reason. She wouldn't be able to get hurt. He decided to run with the others...out of the wide open gym. He could hear gun shots getting closer and screams. I couldn't think of anything but getting out of there. Another gun shot and my arm seared with pain. Had I been shot? Was I dreaming? I was hoping I was dreaming. Skidding to a stop I pulled open one of the janitorial closets slipping inside and closing it before anyone noticed. I hoped I had managed to disappear but the pain in my arm got even worse. Clenching my jaw I looked around there had to be something I could use to bandage myself up.  

Sam: Jeff had asked me to bring him his lunch that he had forgotten. It was should have been the end of his first class as I got to the school but something seemed off . I heard sounds from inside as I got to the doors but they were locked . This was definitely not right. Suddenly my heart sank as my mind siftedtthrough what this could mean, Colubine, Georgia tech, sandy hook. He stood there frozen. It couldn't be
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:40 pm

It was mass hysteria. Once the shooter had left the room, Jaimie, along with the other students in the classroom, watched in a panic. Oh god. Braden. She had to find him. She pushed through the students, forgetting the look the shooter had given her. Out in the hall, she found Braden clutching his abdomen. "Oh god, Bray," she cried, kneeling next to him.

Jarid had wrapped the bleeding wound with one of the many rolls of paper towels. He was glad Paige wasn't here. But listening to those screams through the door... He slid into a sitting position against the door and tried not to think about the pain or the noise.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Braden looked up at her, "i think im hurt." He said attempting a smile but winced instead
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Sam was snapped out of her frozen state by another gun shot. She pulled her phone out and dialed 911. "Hello...I'm at Briarwood Academy...would you shut up! this is an emergency! The doors are locked and I can hear gun shots...No I'm going to try and get inside, the doors are locked!" Stay calm? They wanted her to stay calm? That was not even an option.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:53 pm

"It's just a little blood, you'll be fine!" she told him, putting her own hands on the wound. It was a lot of blood.

All she had thought about was getting out. So when she ran, she had done it quickly. But she got in the way and the bullet caught her in the shoulder. Brooklynn screamed as the pain hit, slipping and falling. Once the girl had moved on, she forced herself to get up. She had to find Carl. Then they could get out.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Ooc: sun nice way to work that in

Braden looked to the wound from her. His breath catching in his chest with every movement, "i think...I think I startled her."

"ma'am please calm down." The operator said from the other end of the line, "explain exactly what you are seeing and hearing."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 pm

ooc: I do what I can. =P

ic: "Yeah, I'd say so," she agreed. She looked up and down the halls. Shouldn't there be EMTs coming? Police? Anyone? Would the shooter come back?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Sam took a deep breath. "The front doors are locked, there never locked during school hours. I can hear people screaming and gun shots. I can't see anything from here, there is another set of doors I can't see through."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:10 pm

"alright ma'am I'm going to pit you on hold for s moment...please don't hang up."

"are you...hurt?" He asked through gritted teeth
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:13 pm

"I wont," Sam slowly backed away from the doors. Jeff was in there, somewhere. He had to be ok, he just had to.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:26 pm

A few moments later the operator was back on, "ma'am police are on thier way."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 pm

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you." She walked to the other side of the street and waited, there was nothing else she could do.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:01 pm

"No, I'm fine," she replied. "Don't worry about me. Talk to me about you." She knew she had to keep him talking. She lifted a hand to brush some hair out of his face, but was startled by the amount of blood covering it.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 pm

"what about me?" He asked then sucked in s breath that made his face contort in pain, "Jaime, if I....tell sasha she shouldn't let anyone..."he gasped for more air, "look down on her. She is a great kid." Taking a few more deep breaths he looked right into her eyes, "and you...don't sell yourself short."

The sirens screamed as the police cars tore down the street parking by where Sam stood. One ofifer got out and walked up to her, "are you the woman who placed the call?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 pm

"Shut up, stop it. You'll be there to remind her. Don't talk like that." Her voice cracked, he couldn't do it. "You can't go, you have to stay here with me!"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:01 pm

He swallowed hard. It felt like his throat was closing up. " Jaime...I love..."he coughed up a spatter of red, "i love you." He whispered mustering every ounce of strength he had , "ill be ok..." His lips turned up into a forced smile, "dont...sell...yourself...sh..." He forced in a breath, "i love you." He whispered his breathing growing more faint by the second. It was only a matter of seconds before his chest stoped moving with the laborious breathing and his head went limp.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:06 pm

"No! No, Braden!" she cried, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "No you can't! You can't go," she sobbed, her head on his shoulder. "Bray please! Please!"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

"Yes," sam said nodding. "I haven't heard any shots for the past two minutes. Office, there are over 400 students in that school."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

The cleansing had been done to what she could do at this point. Walking back to where she had left her back pack nikki noticed a girl sobbing over a body. Raising her gun she rested her finger on the trigger. For the second time today she was faced with this girl but this time it was different. She had a clear shot but she didn't take it. This girl would know what its like to live without someone you care about. That would be get punishment. She walked past them and up to her back pack.

The officer nodded listening to her, "we will do everything we can to help them. DoD you hear mote than one gun fire?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Jaimie didn't even hear the footsteps. She continued to cry, wishing that she would wake up, that this was a dream.

The gunshots had stopped. Brooklynn peeked into the hallway and saw it empty except for a few people, laying on the ground. Tears sprung to her eyes and she came out of the room, looking for Carl. He should have been in the gym. Would he have stayed there?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

"No, just one. It sounded like a pistol." She said. "My father has a gun collection." She didn't want him to think that she was somehow involved.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Carl's eyes finally focused. He had only been 20 feet or so away from her classroom. He lifted hid head his body shooting with pain he let out a scream of agony.

"ilk need you to come to the station and give us a full report." The officer said to Sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next