Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 am

Conversation was next to none during desert. Once he had finished his he sat back, "mom that was amazing "
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 am

"Just like the rest of the food," Brooklynn added. "Thank you so much for the hospitality."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 am

"im glad you could come over." She said with a smile, "how soon do you need to be home?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 am

Brooklynn glanced at the clock. "Soon, actually. It's gotten a bit late," she realized. "Thank you so much for all of your hospitality."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:22 am

"the pleasure was all ours. I hope you can come over again."
"ill go get Lloyd." Carl said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:31 am

"I'd like that," she assured the woman. "And thank you," she added to Carl.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:38 am

He hesitated for a minute before leaving. Once he was gone his mother turned to her, "you are a nice girl Brooklyn and I do like you."her southern accent in full effect now, "but my son isn't like normal boys...I don't know if you feel the same way he does. He is very to d of you and I don't want him robber hurt."she said
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 am

"I like him a lot, ma'am. I am not going to hurt him, I can promise that," she replied. "He was the first person who was kind to me at this school and he is the sweetest, most thoughtful, and caring person I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 am

Ooc: sorry about my last post. Was posting on my phone

"please just be careful."she earged honestly, "he hasn't ever....been fond of a girl like Thais before."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 am

ooc: it's cool =] I got what you were saying

ic:"I will. I'm not going to hurt him." She gave the woman a reassuring smile. "I like him a lot too," she added.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:03 am

She gave the girl another southern smile as Carl walked back into the room, " you ready?" he asked

the Italian came and braden threw on some boxers and a shirt to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 am

They are sitting on his bed, not really talking. They were both quite hungry.

"Yes," Brooklynn replied. "Thank you again."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 am

As he had before Carl opened the door of the house and the door of the car for her and slid in after her, " I had a really great night....I...I hope you did." he said as they began to drive away
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 am

"I had an amazing time," she assured him. "It was wonderful."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 pm

he smiled, " good." opening the door when they got there Carl slid out and offered her a hand
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 pm

She took his hand and got out. "You know now that I've met your parents, you'll probably have to meet mine," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm

he smiled back, " I would like that." he held her hand as they walked up to her door, " well...I guess this is goodnight." he said with a slightly sad tone
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm

She smiled. "Good night," she pressed a small kiss to his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 pm

he smiled, "see you tomorrow beautiful."

ooc: time jump? not to monday just yet though
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 pm

We could go to the weekend? Lets see what Tess wants to do?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 pm

That's fine with me
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Jaimie was busy cleaning the penthouse for her mothers arrival. It promised to take time, as the woman expected a certain amount of celebration whenever she came home. To be honest, Jaimie preferred the woman stay in Paris.

Brooklynn was unsure about letting her parents meet Carl. Mostly because she was sure her parents would embarrass her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Braden finished his homework and did the chores he was allotted after putting his fist through the wall. he picked up his phone hey babe, I know you are busy just wanted to know if I could help

Carl had been up since 4 in the morning. He had met new people before. he had even met parents of piers before but that had always been from an academic point of view. this was so different. he still had most of the day to wait before he was going to meet her parents but is nerves were shot already. Would they like him? would he know what to say? would they think he was full of himself? some people had before and he was so afraid they wouldn't approve. Brooklyn was amazing so why would they approve anyone that was anything less than that. he took a deep breath, put in his earbuds and started running again.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm

"I'm just cleaning, nothing too exciting. But if you want to come over and keep me company, that would be great" Jaimie replied.

Brooklynn called Carl, needing to talk to someone sane as she didn't think her parents qualified.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 pm

will do. need me to pick anything up ont he way? Braden asked

Carl felt his phone buzz against his arm and stopped answering, "Hello?" he answered out of breath

Nikita sat on a bench in the middle of central park. she would see some of her classmates here but not many. most of them were too busy screwing up their lives to enjoy the out of doors.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 pm

"Ice cream. Sasha needs ice cream" was the reply. Her younger sister had thrown a tantrum this morning when she found out their mother was coming home. And at this point Jaimie was willing to do anything to keep Sasha happy.

"Hey," Brooklynn smiled when he picked up. "I uh, wanted to call and apologize for my parents in advance. They're really really excited to meet you."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Paige had spent the last few hours in bed watching reruns of House. Her father had come home from his business trip early because he'd gotten a bad cold, and now he was fine but she felt horrible.

Sam hadn't gone to sleep yet, she'd been up all night talking to her mother. The wedding was only a few weeks away and she was getting nervous. Sam had promised her mother she would pick a dress today.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Braden nodded replacing his phone into his pocket and heading over. he stopped at the grocery store to pick up ice cream and got four that he remembered Sasha liked. he rang the doorbell when he was there

"Oh," Carl tried to catch his breath gulping in air, " no need. after the way my father acted I deserve a little in return." he teased

Jeff flipped the open sign to on and smiled a bit. he loved his job
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Paige forced herself out of bed, maybe fresh air would help. She pulled sweat pants on and grabbed a coat. The park was only a block away so she decided to walk. Within a few minutes she was at the park standing in the sun, maybe the fresh air would help. She already felt better.

Sam made her way out of her apartment, double and triple checking that she had locked her door. She was half tempted to leave her phone but she took it, incase her mother had another "emergency". Almost thirty minutes later she walked into Jeff's shop.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

"You are a life saver," Jaimie said when she saw the ice cream. "Thank you so much."

Brooklynn laughed. "Well, I hope you know something about Greek or Roman history. My dad might have a quiz. Though I think he's on mythology today."She rubbed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Nikki closed her eyes breathing in the nippy air. today was a good day though bitter sweet. she would savor every bit of it. opening her eyes she saw someone she thought she recognized, "Paige?"

Jeff smiled as sam walked in, "hey there." he said across the empty shop

Braden nodded, "anything to help...so why the emergency Ice Cream?"

Carl took a few deep breaths, "I'll do my best though mythology isn't my strong suit."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 pm

"Nikki?" Paige said as she walked closer. "Hi, how are you?"

Sam smiled tiredly. " hey," she sank into the empty chair. "Slow day?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

"Well if you can talk about any ancient history, he'll enjoy talking to you," Brooklynn replied. "And my mom will like you no matter what. Just be your sweet normal self."

"She's upset about Mama coming home. It's gotten worse since last summer," Jaimie sighed. She took the ice cream and put it in the freezer. "There was a full scale melt down this morning and she's been in her room ever since."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:26 pm

"Uhm better than you it looks," Nikki said. Paige looked ill, " you ok?"

"yeah its been slow. you look bummed." Jeff noted

Carls stomach turned, "I'll do my best but my stomach has been in my feet all day." he admited finally able to speak without huffing, "I'm nervous."

"I'm sorry. you want me to try and talk to her?" Braden asked
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 pm

"You'll be great. Honestly, my parents already like you. mostly because I am out of the house now, not just upstairs sculpting and stuff."

"Would you?" Jaimie sighed. "That would be amazing and wonderful. She likes you much better than she likes me."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"I got a bad cold." She sat down, " the worst part it that everything tastes strange."

"My mother had a crisis last night so I didn't get any sleep and now I have to go pick a dress for the wedding." She sighed
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm

"Oh," he hadn't really thought of it that way, " well thats good to know."

Braden chuckled, " only because I'm not her sister," he said leaning in to give her a kiss the headed to Sasha's room. he cracked the door open then slowly stepped in

"Oh fun." Jeff cooed sarcastically, " you get to shop for a pink dress...yeah that should be a hoot and a half."

Nikki couldn't help but chuckle, " I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Sasha was reading, but looked up when she saw the door open. "What are you doing here?" she signed.

Brooklynn smiled. "Does that make you feel better at all?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 pm

"Yeah, and you're coming with me." Sam said.

Paige half smiled, "thanks. Are you enjoying the fresh air?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 pm

"I came to see you," he signed back walking up to her, " how you doing?"

Carl smiled, "yeah...yeah it does."

Nikki nodded, "I am...you never know when its your last..." she said closing her eyes again breathing in the fresh air

"Oh..am I?" Jeff asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next