Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saddle up continued

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

Saddle up continued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 am

tapping the box of cigarette he pulled another one out, " didn't ask. I don't plan on going till Farley ( the Sharif) comes down here himself."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:41 am

"Well we need a plan, Jed. What about Kate? What about Dad?" She snatched the packet of cigarettes out of his hand and took one for herself. This was a moment for a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

pulling out his pack of matches he struck one and offered her a light, "I don't want to tell them Lucy. not yet. they need to...not yet."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 am

"They need to what?" she asked, before taking a puff. "They need to pack. We need to figure out somewhere for everyone to go. We need to figure out what the hell we're going to do with dad and our underage sister!" She stopped herself and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. Thanks for telling me. But I need to..." she sighed and shrugged. "I guess there's not really anything we can do."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:07 am

"no." he barked, " there's not. as for our under aged sister I want her to stay in school as long as possible. I want Marshal to feel as normal as possible. not a word Lucinda. not to any of them." he ground his half smoked cigarette out under his heal and walked past her to the door
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 am

Lucy was a little taken aback, but nodded in acquiescence. She finished the cigarette and followed Jed inside. She could at least try to make some arrangements while keeping it quiet.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 am

Harrison was sitting at the table eating sons left overs he had managed to pillage from the fridge, "so what did the big kids have to talk about." He smirked. Jed hardly looked at him but in three smooth motions Jed was across the room grabbing Harry our of the chair and shoving him toward the stairs.
"what the hell?" Harry protested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saddle up continued
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into Other Worlds :: Must Read :: New? Come here!-
Jump to: