Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saddle up continued

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

Saddle up continued Empty
PostSubject: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Sarge's eye brows pulled down quizzically, " you sound like you don't approve?" he had heard stories about crazy womanizing Harry but he made it his practice to not judge before he had sound proof and his sisters reaction wasn't helping his case.

Harry pulled up his pants and slipped on his shirt and socks, "you got up and out quick...you not a cudler?" he grinned half mockingly
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

"I can't say I do," Lucy sighed, tugging on a lock of pink hair. "He just... "She stopped herself. "I don't understand it. We weren't raised that way. I don't know how he could turn out so differently. But then, look at Summer." She shook her head and looked back at him. "Sorry, off on a tangent there."

"I thought you said you needed a ride," Janet said, hand on her hip. "Figured I'd get you back to Lucy before Jed started lookin' for you."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Sarg nodded," maybe its payback."

Harry chuckled, "I could take him." he slipped on his shoes
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 pm

"Payback for what?" she asked. "There's hardly anything like that." She shrugged. "Perhaps I'll never understand."

"I don't care if you can or you can't. I don't want to be involved," Janet shrugged on a sweater. "Are you ready to go yet?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 pm

had he over stepped? he hadn't meant to offend her, " I'm sorry I should have said anything."

Harry tried not rolling his eyes, " after you."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:17 pm

"It's fine," Lucy shook her head. "I'm sure it's all over town by now." She'd prefer that to the other things that could be said.

Janet rolled her eyes and led him out to her beat up old car. If he wasn't such a good time.... well he could actually be really annoying.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 pm

sarge shrugged. he wanted to say something...uplifting but it seemed the evening had started downhill and he wasn't sure how to get it back.

Harry didn't say much on the drive. how long was she going to make him wait this time around
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

"So, uhm, how was your trip?" she asked, grabbing at the only thing she could think of. "You said it was for your dad?" Had they already talked about this?? She hoped not.

Janet pulled up the the bar where the truck was parked. "So I'll see you around," she said. It wasn't a question.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

"it was good," the awkwardness just kept building, " I uhm...looked at ranches that my dad think he might want to acquire."

Harrison got out of the car and looked through the window, " call me," he said in the most feminine voice he could muster and batted his eyes. so many girls had done that to him he was dieing to get a laugh out of it
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

"Oh," Lucy nodded. "Sounds interesting." She bit her lip. "Find any?" That was the logical next question, right? Sure. Who knows?

Janet shot him a look and pulled away as soon as the door was closed.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Sarge Couldn't Help But Smile, "I Did. Is It Just Me Or Did Thus Evening Go From Fun To Really Awkward Really Fast?"

Occ. Sorry About The Caps...Phone Is Freaking out
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:26 pm

ooc: haha ok

ic: Lucy laughed. "Yeah, really awkward." At least he felt it too and acknowledged it.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 pm

He smiled, "how about a do over."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 pm

"Sounds like a great idea," she agreed with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 pm

"good what days-"
"hey Lucy, you coming?" Interrupted the question as Harrison made his way half way towards then and then stop. He gestured impatiently.
"I'll walk you out." sarge amended
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 pm

"Thanks," Lucy smiled and stood. Trust Harrison to ruin a good moment. She stopped herself from glaring at him, but knew that he would likely make fun of her later.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Sarge opened the door for her despite the childish snorting giggle that emintated from Harry as he got in on the other side. He was ignored fairly well, "let me know what you think will work."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:58 pm

"I will," she nodded. "I'll see you later then." She gave him a smile as the door shut.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 pm

He smiled back and stepped away n from the truck. Marshall rolled his eyes and v with a grin, "whapush," he said with AV wiping motion
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 pm

"Shut your mouth," Lucy snapped. "Let's just go home." she didn't want to deal with Harry and his rude behavior right now.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm

"yikes someone is touchy." Henry rolled his eyes, "when was the last time you got laid?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

"Don't talk to me like that, Harry. It's really rude. And it's none of your business, to boot." Right, like the reputation of her brothers was conducive to anything from any guys in this town. Plus she'd never really been interested in that, at least with any of the guys she knew.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Another Eye Roll From Harry But He Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 pm

When it became obvious he had dropped it, she murmured a thank you. At least he respected her that much.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Pic:ok who are we missing people wide. I play Harry and Jed, you play Lucy and the other brother...who it's everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Kate and Summer. I can pick up summer if you want to grab Kate. Or we could ask the others if they want to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 pm

I Think chaR WAs Kate For A While...She Might Want To Pick Her Up Again But You Can Take Summer
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 am

Cool cool cool. This sounds greatttt!
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 am

Jed Say On The Porch Puffing Out A SiHarry As The Truck Pulled Up. Harry Hopped Out, " You Might Want T Keep An Eye On This One."He Said Gesturing To Lucy
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 am

"Go to bed, Harry!" Lucy snapped. She tried to be nice to him, she really did. "If you're going to act like a child, then go to bed!" She slammed the truck door behind her and started towards the porch.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 am

"you know you are such-"
"Harry. House. Now!"Jed barked. Hex wasn't messing around and Harry child tell.
"fine." Harry hissed stomping up the steps and into the house
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:34 am

Lucy clenched her teeth, but relaxed as Harry stomped into the house. "Thanks," she said as she reached the porch. She really couldn't believe him. He was so rude and for no reason!
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am

He grownd the butt of the cigarette into the banister, "we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am

"You're not actually listening to him, are you? Seriously Jed he's just being a..." She searched for a word that expressed her frustration, but her voice trailed off at the look on his face. "What do we need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 am

"the ranch. as of right now we can't make the payments" he said bluntly glancing up at her from under his hat.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 am

"The mortgage," she said softly. "I thought we had that handled." She put a hand to her forehead. "When is the next payment due?" She asked, knowing she probably wouldn't like the answer.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 am

"two months ago." he grunted looking back down at his feet. two years ago thier father had taken up the life of a drunken hermit in his room. for a while Jed was able to stay ahead but the last six months had cought up to them. he would never show it but he felt like a failure. how could these kids face another one of thier family members failing them?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 am

"Okay. Okay. Have you spoken with the bank? Can they do anything? Give us some kind of extension? Anything?" She asked. Being mad about the 2 months wouldn't help anything. She had to be practical.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 am

Jed sighed, " I talked to frank but he sais there isn't much really. Dad apparently took out a second mortgage a few years ago and that was kind of our last hope. we could start selling it off piece by piece but with the economy they way it is." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:33 am

"When do we have to be out?" she asked, her gaze going down to the bannister in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saddle up continued   Saddle up continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saddle up continued
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next