Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Hello I am DestinyLies!!! From TDL. I love writing and RPG, and reading,.....and NARNIA!!!!! I am sooo getting the 3-disc Caspian DVD!!
Back to top Go down
iminlovewithedwardcullen
Admin
Admin
iminlovewithedwardcullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Heyya... were you called the same on TDL... I probs have seen you i just totally dont remeber cas i rember peoples by their siggy not their name Embarassed hehe... well Hi Im Charlotte Razz

Last edited by iminlovewithedwardcullen on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey there Candi! welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Yes I am the same. LOL It's ok. HI CHARLOTTE!!!! I love this site. I wish I could've helped make it. Sad Oh well maybe I could make my own. Very Happy Sweet. HEEHEE How did you make it????
Back to top Go down
iminlovewithedwardcullen
Admin
Admin
iminlovewithedwardcullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:24 pm

DestinyLies wrote:
Yes I am the same. LOL It's ok. HI CHARLOTTE!!!! I love this site. I wish I could've helped make it. Sad Oh well maybe I could make my own. Very Happy Sweet. HEEHEE How did you make it????

Thanks for the forgiveness, i'm hopeless with names... i cant even rember all the kids at my youth group even though im the door person so i sign them in each week Embarassed tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:26 pm

iminlovewithedwardcullen wrote:
DestinyLies wrote:

Thanks for the forgiveness, i'm hopeless with names... i cant even rember all the kids at my youth group even though im the door person so i sign them in each week Embarassed tongue
Oh poor you. LOL That is somewhat funny!
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:26 pm

That's something you should ask Dazzled. She put it all together, then gave the link to us and we kinda just made it our own.
Back to top Go down
dazzled
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:27 pm

I think if you sign out there will be a place where you can make your own...i googled how to make a free forum
Back to top Go down
https://intootherworlds.forumotion.net
iminlovewithedwardcullen
Admin
Admin
iminlovewithedwardcullen

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:29 pm

DestinyLies wrote:
iminlovewithedwardcullen wrote:
DestinyLies wrote:

Oh poor you. LOL That is somewhat funny!

Feel free to laugh at my absimal memory... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:09 pm

~dazzled~ wrote:
I think if you sign out there will be a place where you can make your own...i googled how to make a free forum
OK thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!   Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi!!!I AM DESTINYLIES!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into Other Worlds :: Must Read :: New? Come here!-
Jump to: