Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:46 pm

"Yeah, and that's why I like you," he grinned."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Jeff smiled. he liked their friendship...it wasn't complicated

Braden sighed nodding at her point, " I'm sorry," he signed with one hand the other stirring up his eggs, "how about we ignore her and talk the whole time between us," he suggested with a small smile though he knew it wouldn't fix anything

Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 pm

She grinned. "That's good to know. Let's play a game."

Sam smiled. "Make your self at home." She walked back to her room and got in the shower.

Ooc: I feel bad for Sam. Sad
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Jef nodded with a smile as he finished cleaning up.

ooc: yeah me too
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Sam stood in her closet for a few minutes after she showered. She wanted things to go back to the way they were but she didn't know how to do that. She figured that Jeff must have feelings for her, even he didn't want to admit it. Because if he didn't he never would have suggested they be together. She pulled on jeans and a tshirt and walked back into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:24 pm

the kitchen was just about spotless by the time she got back, " thanks for letting me crash here again Sam."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:29 pm

"Yeah, sure, no problem," she said, nodding quickly. "The kitchen looks great, thanks."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm

"It was the least I could do," he grinned
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Sam grinned. "Well, thanks. Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 pm

~MJ~ wrote:

Braden sighed nodding at her point, " I'm sorry," he signed with one hand the other stirring up his eggs, "how about we ignore her and talk the whole time between us," he suggested with a small smile though he knew it wouldn't fix anything

Jarid grinned. "Alright, you pick."

Sasha smiled slightly and nodded. At least he was here. "Thanks for being here."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 pm

"How about a staring contest and whoever blinks first has to say something the other person doesn't know about them?" Paige sugessted
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 pm

He laughed. "Alright, we'll see how this goes." He turned so he was fully facing her.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Paige grinned and stared into his eyes
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm

jeff nodded," yep I am."

Braden nodded, "Any time. I really care about you and your sister you know." he said his facial expression very brotherly
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 pm

"Let's go." Sam grabbed her coat. She had less than 24 hour to think of a way to stop the shooting, or at the very least keep him home. And the few ideas she had come up with weren't very good. She scooped up her keys on the way out of her apparment.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm

"You ok?" He asked opening the door to his car, "you look like you have a lot on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Jarid stared back but after a few moments, his eyes started to water. "Ugh, not fair," he said, still holding his eyes open.

"Yeah, I know," Sasha replied. "You're exactly how I would want a brother."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Her hand tightened on the car door. No, she wasn't ok. She loved him and he just considered her to be a friend and unless she did something to stop it Nikki would shoot up the school tomorrow. "Yeah, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Braden grinned, "oh shucks," he spelled out, "you'll make me blush."

Jeff's eyebrows pulled together, "sam please don't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Sasha rolled her eyes, really smiling now. "Yeah sure."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 pm

His eggs were cold but it didn't both him. He scarfed them down then took his plate to the sink
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Paige started laughing, doing her best not to look away. "You could just give up."

Sam forced a smile. "I just have a lot on my mind, that's all." It wasn't exactly a lie, he didn't ask what she was thinking about
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 pm

She wasn't interested in sharing so he would respect that. He got into the cat abs buckled up
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 am

Sam got in and silently drove to his shop. The longer she was with him the more it hurt to act like she felt nothing, and the harder it became. "So how much will the tattoo hurt?" She asked after she parked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

"Never," he cried, clenching his fists, fighting to keep his eyes open.

Jaimie came into the kitchen, having changed and pulled her hair back. "She'll be here any minute. Are you okay?" she asked Sasha, who nodded. "Okay. Then I guess-"
There was a knock on the door and Jaimie gave Sasha one more look before she went to get the door.
A petite woman, taller than Jaimie only because she was wearing high heels came in, pressing a kiss to her daughter's cheek. "Jaimie! How are you, mon petit chou!"
"I'm fine, mama." The woman led the way into the kitchen, Jaimie trailing behind.
"Sasha," the woman gave her younger daughter a smile and a kiss to her head. Her sign language was slow and clumsy, but Sasha could tell she had at least been practicing a little.
"Mama," the younger girl replied, "It's good to see you."
"You too," the woman answered.
"Mama, you remember Braden," Jaimie said, speaking and signing for her sister's benefit.
"Yes, of course. How are you dear?" She appeared blissfully unaware of his absence for the past year.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:10 am

Paige grinned. He was determined to win. She blink. "You win," she said, still laughing. "So what would you like the one thing I tell you to be about?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

"Hmmm... uhm, How about... one of your favorites... like, favorite food or favorite video game or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

"I'm very good thank you for asking." he said extremely politely while signing, " I'm surprised she doesn't break her ankles in those monstrosities."

Jeff chuckled, " not sure. depends on your pain threshold."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 am

Paige thought for a minute. "Cheese pizza, that's my favorite food."

"I guess we'll find out how high it is." She said as she got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:24 am

Sasha hid a smile. Jaimie looked at him, surprised by his comment. But, seeing her sister's reaction, she realized why he was doing that. She smiled.
"Of course," she nodded. "Now, how about we all sit and have a chat, then we can go out for dinner tonight."
"Actually, we all have school tomorrow, so I think we'd prefer to stay in. But I am sure your dear friends here in New York would be happy to meet with you, as they probably haven't seen you in months.'
"Oh yes, of course. Always thinking of everything, dear. Now, let's sit and you tell me everything that's been happening."
Sasha looked at Braden. "The only reason she hasn't is because she sits whenever she can. Though she's so brittle I'm surprised they don't crack off anyway."

"Good choice," he smiled. "Another round?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:30 am

Jeff smiled but it faded fast. he didn't like that she was hiding things from him. he got tot he store door and unlocked the mettal grate door then the other door inside

Braden smiled but hid it as well as he could, "Is it horible that I kind of want to see that?" he signed his face not betraying him to the woman at all. he then glanced at Jaime. was she going to tell her mother or was thier relationship status cards that wouldn't be played,
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:35 am

Sasha grinned. "No. I do too."
Jaimie caught the glance and bit her lip. Did she want to tell her mother? No, not really. But not because she didn't want her to know. It was because she didn't want her mother involved in the wedding, no matter how far in the future that was. She would make it into a huge fashionable affair, no matter what Jaimie or Braden decided that they wanted.
The woman sat on the couch and Jaimie sat next to her, leaving the two chairs open and another seat on the couch open. Sasha took one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:38 am

"If you feel up to it," paige said with a grin.

Sam followed him in. "So how does this work exactly? Do I just lay on the bed chair thing and trust that you know what you're doing?" She teased, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 am

He leaned in and kissed her quickly, then pulled away again. "Yeah. I think I can manage."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:44 am

Jeff nodded with a smile, "yeah thats about the jist of it."

Braden hesitated and then sat in the other chair. he was trying to read jaime but it was hard, "not sure your sister wants to say anything about us." he signed as he said, " how was your trip?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:48 am

"Tease," paige said with a grin but she started playing again

"Okay," she pulled the drawing of the tattoo out of her pocket and handed it to him. "So should I just get comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

"Oh, it was lovely." the woman replied and then continued on about the trip.
Jaimie focused on translating the speech so Sasha could understand, though she knew Sasha could probably care less.
"She's probably just nervous. Mama would probably try to take control of everything if she knew."

"Of course," Jarid laughed. After a few minutes of staring at her, he had to blink, his eyes watering and burning.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 am

Paige grinned, "okay, tell me one of your favorites."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 am

"take control?" he was a little confused but his attention appeared to be fixed on what the woman was saying

"yeah get comfy I'll make a trace." Jeff nodded
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:57 am

"Favorite.... color. It's green," he grinned.

"You know, plan everything? Like make her dream wedding rather than anything you or Jaimie want." Sasha replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next