Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
Jaimie pulled out the IV they'd put in her arm and stood. "I'm not in shock, I don't need fluids," she motioned to the IV bag, "I just need to see Braden." She tried to push her way out of the room.

Brooklynn's parents arrived, crying and hugging her until she pushed them away, reminding them that she was fine.

The police chief walked into the room carrying a file and the papers they'd found in her backpack. "What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked, voice gruff and his face hard.

Jarid nodded as his dad came back in. "Come on jare, we're going home."
He looked at Paige. "Can you come?"
Jarod's dad looked at her for a moment. "You're Paige?"

Jeff nodded, "i am...I'm ok." But there were so many who weren't

"if you don't calm down we will have to sedate you." She warned sternly.

Nikki didn't look sad or frightened she just was, "I did what needed to be done." She said calmly, "i was alone so you don't need to look for an accomplice, there are no bombs or anything of that nature anywhere." She glanced at the file, "did you go through my back pack?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:29 pm

The officer opened the folder and set out the papers. "Yes, we did."

"I don't need to be sedated, i just need to see Braden!" she tried to push past the nurse again.
The nurse signaled to someone over Jaimie's shoulder and a pair of strong arms grabbed Jaimie, pulling her back to the bed. There was a prick in her arm and she fought, not wanting to feel the drugs. "No, I need to see him!"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Nikita nodded, "did you find the DVD, the pictures, and the audio files on the flash drive?"

The nurse nodded, "you will...later..." She took a deep breath as Jaime feel asleep, "we need to get that iv back into her."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:58 pm

"Yes. we watched them." he frowned. "And I still can't say I understand why you shot up a school."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm

"Did you find my list?" She asked before responding
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm

"Your hit list? Yes. We found it." His face closed off even more.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Great," Jarid smiled. His dad helped him off the bed and they walked out of the hospital, to the car that was waiting.
"How is your arm?"
"IT's fine, dad. I can hardly feel it."
His dad watched him, but jarid turned to Paige.

Paige took Jarid's hand and held in in hers after they got into the car. "Thanks for letting me come," she said to Jarids dad.

Sam didn't ask Jeff how bad it was, she didn't need to. She had seen the gernies being rolled out of the school. So many had been hurt or killed. "Do you want me to take you home?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm

His dad nodded, but he wasn't paying much attention. He was thinking about the school and their obvious irresponsibility. Jarid should have been safe!
"Thanks for meeting me at the hospital," Jarid said, trying to direct paige's attention away from his dad. He knew that his dad would only be thinking about how to convince Jarid that changing schools would be good.

"Come on, Brookie. We should go home. You need to rest."
"I'm not leaving until I see Carl." her voice was calm, but firm. "I need to know that he's okay."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Nikitas eyes almost smiled at the words hit list. She hadn't really thought of it as a hit list,"before I answer any of your questions...please answer one for me. What do you think of me."

Jeff nodded, "yeah...please."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

"I think you are disturbed and a danger to society. And a murderer." The chief was fuming. "That's what I think of you."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 pm

"Yeah, of course." Paige said, focussing on Jarid. "My dad said he'd pick me up later so we can do whatever you want for the rest of the day."

Sam took his hand and lead him to her car. "Do you need to get anything on the way?" She asked as she started her car.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Jeff shook his head, "no...no...I just...I want to go...home."

Nikita nodded, "i figured as much." She shifted in her chair a little rring to get a bit more comfortable, "just so you know officer, not that you will believe me, but I have an extremely high respect for the law and this country."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

"Just not the lives of your peers." The chief grimaced.

"I don't think it will be much," Jarid warned her. "I don't feel up to much of anything at the moment."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 pm

"no...no I guess I don't in your eyes " she said sadly. She wished they could understand why she had waged war but they wouldn't. She would try to explain it but they wouldn't understand
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Sam was silent on the drive to his appartment. "Do you want me to come in?" She asked after she parked. She could only imagine what he was going through and she wanted to be there for him.

"That's okay," paige assured him. "We don't have to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm

"In my eyes? You shot, wounded, and killed multiple young men and women today. Who might see that as respect for life?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 pm

"Thanks," jarid nodded.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Placing her arms on the table in front of her the chains that held her to it flattered a little, "do you know who my step father is?" She asked.

Jeff just sat there looking straight ahead for a while before he replied, "please. I don't want to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm

"No. I don't." he replied. Why was he even questioning this girl? She'd turned herself in. What was the point?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 pm

"You're not," sam said. "I'll stay as long as you want." She got out and followed him inside.

Paige looked out the window for a minute then back at Jarid. "I could make dinner, if you want." She just wanted to make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm

"Sounds good," Jarid nodded, leaning his head back against the head rest. The car pulled up to the curb and stopped, Jarid's dad stepping out. He helped Jarid out of the car, then offered a hand to help Paige out.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm

"not sure how much of those videos you watched but he was the man forcing mw to have sex with him."cage said calmly, "he is a revered lawyer. He had had life handed to him. He raped more girls than just me starting in highschool. No one stood up to him and he grew to be a man who raped young girls, bothered prostetutes, and abused his wife." She paused for a moment to see if it had sunk in.

Jeff took her hand as they walked up to his apartment. He didn't say abthing as he opened to door and wakes in. He neeeded something to drink...something strong.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:16 pm

"So you killed because your stepfather is a criminal?" he asked, though he made the mental note to bring the man in for those claims.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 pm

"Thanks," Paige said after she got out. "Are you hungry? I can start dinner soon."

Sam closed the door behind them. "Do you want anything?" She asked as she stepped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

"Jarid, I have to go back to work," his father said. "Will you be-"
"I'll be fine," Jarid replied. "Go."
The man nodded, looked to Paige and gave her a tentative smile. "Thank you, Paige," then got back in the car and left.
"I think the only reason one of his girlfriends isn't here is because you're here. So thanks for that," he said with a slight smile. "And yeah. Food would be great."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

She let out a bitter chuckle, "no. What I did today was so that society would be that much freer from people who would grow up like him." Her anger was beginning to show, "if you had actually red all the names on my list you would see that they ALL had no respect for the law, no respect for anyone around them , and had everything handed to them." She spat

"i...want to get drunk...I want to forget." He felt tears rush to his eyes his body beginning to shake
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:28 pm

"They were practically children!" the chief replied. "Who are you to determine what they will grow up to be?" He was angry. Very angry. If he didn't calm down, he would have to leave the room. There was no point in questioning her, after all. She was a fanatic.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Paige smiled. "Sure." She walked into the kitchen, "what would you like?" She asked as she looked in the fridge.

Sam wrapped her arms around him, pulling him as close as possible. "We can do that," she whispered, but drinking was only a temporary fix and she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:34 pm

"God, I don't even know if we have anything," Jarid sighed, sitting in one of the seats. Honestly, he was wiped out.

Jaimie woke up to see her mother and Sasha at the bedside. Sasha was crying and her mother... well, the woman was infuriating. But Jaimie sat up and pulled her younger sister into a hug.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:39 pm

She smiled but it was almost a grimace, "and that is the mentality that allows this sort of cancer to spread and thrive in our country."

Jeff pulled her close as he let the sobs roll over him
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 pm

The chief stood, kicking the chair back. "I've had enough of this," he snapped before walking out. There was nothing of use from this girl. She was verifiably psychopathic.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:52 pm

"Do you want to take a nap?" Paige asked. "I can wake you when food is ready."

Sam gently pulled him onto the couch, still holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:54 pm

"That wouldn't be very much fun for you," he replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:57 pm

"I don't want you falling asleep in your dinner," she said. Paige pulled a few things out of the fridge.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Nikki took a deep breath. She had hoped that perhaps....just maybe he would see it but he done exactly as she had expected. Yes she had ended lives today and for that she would pay but st least those lives wouldn't have a chance to infect others.

Jeff let himself curl up and sob like a child. He wanted to forget.

Ooc: ok I would like to hear your thotgts if you gals have any about everything going on and about nikki. Just writing everything out makes it all much more violent and dark than it was in my head and I think this is the darkest thing we have rpg-ed
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:02 pm

"I'll be fine," he replied. "mom" he added teasingly.

ooc: She's a fanatic. I mean, I see the very twisted and confused logic that she's applying to the situation. It is dark, but I think it's something that happens in the world.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

"Very funny," paige said. She put the things she had gotten out in a pan. "But if you fall asleep I'm not helping you to your bed."

Sam pulled him closer and forced herself not to cry. She had to stay strong for him.

Ooc: I agree with Sun,
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Jeff continued to sob till it hurt to breath. He cloud see in his mind those unsuspecting students who had had thier lives wiped away from them right there at thier desks. He felt drained and helpless

The sun had set or so it would seem. Carl stated at the cieling of his hospital room. He had woken up from the sedatives of his operation ably 20 minutes ago. His mother had hugged and kissed himvtears streaking her face and even his father had hugged him. He had survived the nightmare but had everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm

"I thought you were gonna take care of me," Jarid replied with a grin.

Finally, the nurse let Brooklynn into Carl's room. She didn't want to intrude on the family time. Her own parents were waiting in the waiting room for her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:04 pm

His father had gone to get coffee and his mother stood from the chair beside his bed when she saw Brooklyn. Waking over to the girl she hugged her, "in so glad you are alright ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next