Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

nyc prep continued - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:17 am

He grinned and nodded. He'd get to see her place. She'd been to his place a couple times, but she was very quiet about her own life. Maybe she was being a bit more open?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 am

Ooc: I do have my big bomb but I was going to wait with that for at least another month in the rpg unless you both want it sooner. How did living the dream survive so long without going dry?

Braden smiled pulling the mac and cheese out of the oven,, "wait till you taste it." He said setting it down. He getting out some plates

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 am

ooc: cause there were more characters to play with and they all just had really dramatic lives. =P

ic: As Jaimie helped him pull down the plates, she bit her lip. "Mama called today, before you got here. She's coming home for a while." Her mother was a fashion designer centered in Paris, which is why the girls spent most of their summers there. But she so rarely came home, the girls mostly relied on the few people employed at the residence as parents. Though Sasha looked at Jaimie as her guardian more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:57 am

Ooc: plus I think it helped that they were always moving around...but the dramatic lives and back stories definitely helped. Plus they were grown ups not high school and u think that did a lot. Oh do you remember that one where they went on vacation and you played those twins?

"oh? When is she coming back?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:11 am

ooc: hahaha, no I don't. jeeze that rp went everywhere

ic: "Next week," she replied. "I don't know how long it's going to be for, though." She looked back to Sasha. "Probably not for long. She's uh... She's felt guilty about Sasha since she got sick."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 am

Paige didn't say much on the way to her house. They got to a very fance appartment building and went to the pent house. "This is it," paige said as she opened the door. It looked like something straight out of movie. She dropped her back pack onto a chair in the living room as a large black long haired cat ran into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm

"Wow," Jarid said, looking around. "This is really nice."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 pm

"I guess," she said. She picked the cat up and headed towards the kitchen. "You can look around if you want, it will only take me a few minutes to feed Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm

He followed her into the kitchen. "Cute cat," he remarked. "How long have you had him?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 pm

"Almost three years," paige said as she put Zeus down and got a can of food out. "My brother got him for me for my birthday." She put the food on a plate then set it on the floor for her cat.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Jarid nodded. "Are you and your brother.. uh, close?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:59 pm

braden wasn't sure if he should speak his condolences or not. the way she talked about it seemed less than desirable. he wanted to wrap her up in a hug and say something to make her feel better. but he served up the mac and cheese instead, "if I can help let me know."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:03 pm

"I will," she nodded. "Probably just to get out of here."
"Smells delicious," Sasha signed, grinning. "You're a better cook that Jaimie." Her older sister rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Paige watched her car for a few moments, "used to be." she looked up at him. "We can go now, I can clean up later."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

"Okay," he agreed, sure that he had screwed up again. "Uhm, sorry... about you and your brother. Didn't mean to uh, bring up... you know."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 pm

She nodded, she wanted to tell him the truth, she really did. But people always treat her differently when they know and she didn't want that, not this time. "Its fine," she headed towards the door, turning the lights off as she went.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

"Okay," he nodded, following her out. He wanted to know more about her, but she seemed to insist on keeping him at arms distance. Once they were out on the street, he hailed a taxi. His place was a little further, not really within walking distance.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"I will," she nodded. "Probably just to get out of here."
"Smells delicious," Sasha signed, grinning. "You're a better cook that Jaimie." Her older sister rolled her eyes.

Braden chuckled, "I could always teach her how to cook." he signed back
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Paige was silent on the way to his house. She wanted to say something, anything, but she was afraid of what might come out of her mouth. "Is your dad ok with me coming over?" she asked, shifting the conversation back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:34 pm

"Hey, stop it," Jaimie signed to the two of them. "Don't gang up on me."
Sasha stuck her tongue out at her before taking a big bite of the mac and cheese.
"After dinner, I was hoping we could talk," Jaimie told Braden, but not looking at him.

"Honestly? I think he's just glad I, uh, have someone to hang out with."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Paige nodded, her father felt the same way. She got out when they got to his house. "So have you ever had any pets?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 pm

"No," he shook his head. "Dad's allergic to cats and a dog is 'too much work'." he put air quotes around it, making it obvious this was his dad's opinion. "Neither of us are home during the day, so any pet would be alone a lot."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 pm

"You could get a fish," she suggested with a smile. "But fish aren't much fun."she didn't know what else to say, there was so much she didn't know about him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 pm

"Yeah," he nodded. "It's not really the same as a dog, though, is it?" he shrugged. "I dont know, I was never really one for pets." He unlocked the front door and they walked into the silent house.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Paige pulled her jacket off, "yeah, I wasn't either. But its nice so when my dad's gone I'm not all by myself." She knew that probably sounded crazy but she hated being home by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

"I'm sure that's nice," he nodded. "You ready to lose?" he asked, lifting the game.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:02 pm

"You wish," she said grinning. "You'll be the one losing," she said as the game started.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:05 pm

He laughed, then focused on the game. He wasn't going to let her win this one.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

"I win," Paige said grinning a few minutes later. "should we start a new bet?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Sunlight_Streaming wrote:
"Hey, stop it," Jaimie signed to the two of them. "Don't gang up on me."
Sasha stuck her tongue out at her before taking a big bite of the mac and cheese.
"After dinner, I was hoping we could talk," Jaimie told Braden, but not looking at him.

he looked up from his dinner and took a deep breath swallowing his bite of mac and cheese, "ok." was his simple reply. what had she decided?

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 pm

"Yeah," he agreed. "You want to change the bet? As I've still got blue hair?"

Jaimie began eating, though her stomach was twisting and she honestly didnt even taste the food as she ate.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Paige laughed, "sure. What should we change it to?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Braden tried to fill the awkward silence by signing to Sasha, "so you learn anything interesting in school?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 pm

"Up to you, it's your choice," he grinned.

"Interesting? School?" Sasha replied with a grin. "Lots of science today. Chemistry stuff," she added.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Paige thought for a minute, "if I win you have to make dinner and if you win I have to make dinner?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:24 pm

he smiled, " science can be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 pm

"Alright," he agreed. "But you should know I'm not great at cooking."

"It was alright," she replied. "Nothing too fun."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 pm

"Me either," she said as she restarted the game.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Jarid laughed. "Alright. We'll see how this goes," he grinned as the game restarted.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:44 pm

After a few minutes of focused playing paige set her controler down. "It looks like I'm making dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next