Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nyc prep continued

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

nyc prep continued - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 am

He nodded and got in the taxi behind her. Was it a good idea to be spending time around her? Around sasha if he was only going to cut them out again? He couldn't think if that right now.

"you have scotch?" He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 am

"Yeah," she stood on her tippy toes and reached into the cabinet above the fridge. "Here," she said as she handed him the bottle.

Last edited by oxford girl on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 am

Jaimie gave the driver the school's address and then sat back in the seat, stretching her pale legs in front of her, just barely covered by the bright violet skirt. "So what did you do over your year away?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 am

He took the bottle and poured s generous helping. Taking a gulp he cringed at the alcaholic burn, "you have any family."

Braden shrugged, "a lot of stuff. You?" How could he tell her he had used the time to directly forget her. To try to move on. How could he tell her he had spent a lot if the time engraving promises that he would never go baxk?
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 am

"I live with my father," Paige said as she looked at the alcohol in her glass. "My parents split."
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 am

"School. Sasha and I spent the summer in Paris, though it wasn't nearly as much fun as it should have been." She looked out the window, away from him. "Sasha was sick a lot last year, we went 'for her health'."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 am

"oh...ok..." He could relax a bit, "nice place."

Braden frowned,"stats wrong with her?" He asked ernestly worried
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 am

paige shrugged, ''Its ok.'' she set her glass down and grabbed the photo. ''that was taken at my last birthday,'' she said as she showed him the picture. she picked her glass back up. one gulp is all it would take and it would be gone
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 am

"She's better now. But there was a whole bunch of stuff," she replied. "She's completely deaf now." Previously she had been deaf in one ear, the other ear with reduced ability. But the sickness had done something to the inner ear, now her sister couldn't hear anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 am

He took the photo aNd looked at it, "its a nice picture."

"oh my gosh...Jaime I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 am

”he was to busy with lisa to even notice I was drunk. I sware that he should have married her instead of my mother.” She gulped down the liquid. ” I dont know why I'm telling you this.”
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 am

She shrugged. "It's... we're adjusting. Sasha's remarkably upbeat about it," she added with a rueful smile. "She said it's good because she doesn't have to listen to my awful music anymore."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 am

peter didn't know hot to respond to that. he really didn't care very much, " is his lack of attention a bad thing?" peter had experienced that lack of parental attention meant a bit more freedom.

"She's always been an optimistic person," he said with a faint smile, " and your music was awful." he said his smile growing a little
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 am

That made Jaimie laugh. "Gee thanks," she said, shaking her head as the taxi pulled up to the school.

Brooklynn was fighting sleep. This assembly was torture. Pure unadulturated torture. Thankfully it seemed to be winding down.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:48 am

"Any time." he liked to see her laugh."

Braden nudged Brooklyn gently, "almost over." he mouthed
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am

Paige refilled her glass. ” he thinks I'm a druggy,” she downed her drink. ” but whatever, it doesn't matter. What about you, what's your family like?”
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

Peter shrugged, "Pretty standard." he wasn't in the habit of sharing his problems or his family situation. he really wasn't the sharing type or even the get to know you type. he came took what he wanted and was gone...thats how he like it. he got himself a little more to drink then stepped closer to Paige, " so you interested in finishing what we started?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

~MJ~ wrote:
"Any time." he liked to see her laugh."

Carl nudged Brooklyn gently, "almost over." he mouthed

"Thank god," she breathed, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

Jaimie just shook her head and passed money up to the driver. "Alright come on, they should be releasing out of the auditorium soon."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 am

Paige bit her lip as she refilled her glass. "I might be." She took a sip of her drink and looked up at him. "If you're sure you can handle it." She smirked as she touched his chest. "I'm not as innocent as I look."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 am

Braden handed Jaime her bag as they walked ito the school
"dont think this wi go without punishment. We wil uncover who was responsible for this and threes will be consiquenses." He looked over the body of students then added, " go to your assigned classes no where else." With that the principal gave s nod and the bell rang
Carl stood up to stretch a tiny bit, "see not so bad." He said teasing Brooklyn

Peter smiled setting his glass downn, "im not much for innocence anyway." He said and in what seemed like one swift move he wrapped his arm around her his hand on the small of her back and pulled her against him

Last edited by ~MJ~ on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am

Paige slid her hand up his chest to the back of his neck and pressed her lips to his. Her father wouldn't be home for at least a few hours, as long as no one from the school called him
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

Peter kissed her back for a minute then pulled away and breathed, "do you have a couch or bed in mind or you want it right here on the floor?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 am

Paige thought for a minute. ” follow me.” She walked down the hall and pushed a door open. She stepped in and flicked the light on. It was her bedroom. The one wall was covered the cartoon images and there were paints and brushes on her dresser. She scaned her room quickly to see if there was anything she should hide. Her eyes landed on the photo of her and her brother that was beside her bed.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Peter didn't even notice the picture as he don her bsck around to face him and pulled her intova hard kiss
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 pm

her fingers twisted into his hair as her other hand slid under his shirt, pulling him closer
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 pm

ooc: is she planning to stop him any time? if not we can move things along a little for them.

he pulled away and pulled his shirt off unbuckling his jeans
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 pm

ooc. Nope, she's not going to stop him

she jerked her shirt off and reattached her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 pm

He had needed that. she hadn't been as innocent but he had been with better. he rolled over and took a deep breath. he wasn't a cuddler at all. glancing around teh room he spotted a picture...so it was..."who is that?" he asked nodding towards the picture
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 pm

"My brother," Paige said. She looked at the picture for a minute before looking back at Peter.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm

his heart sank and his face went a little harder. so this was a bad idea after all. he got up pulling on his clothes without a word
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
Braden handed Jaime her bag as they walked ito the school
"dont think this wi go without punishment. We wil uncover who was responsible for this and threes will be consiquenses." He looked over the body of students then added, " go to your assigned classes no where else." With that the principal gave s nod and the bell rang
Carl stood up to stretch a tiny bit, "see not so bad." He said teasing Brooklyn

Jaime shifted the bag onto her back, smiling a thank you. "See you later," she smirked before slipping into the crowd of students.

"Oh yes, that was hardly bad at all. That was much better than class," she replied dryly with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 pm

"What's wrong?" Paige asked as she got up, gathering her clothes.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Braden watched her vanish. this wasn't a good plan was it? he could feel his tattoo burning on his as if it was trying to remind him why he had gone through months of pain to make himself a reminder of everything that had happened in the last three years. He shrugged his bag onto his shoulder and headed to class

Carl chuckled, " it will be over before you know it."

"Nothing. I just need to get going." he sighed then tried to brush it off, " besides i'm not the cuddling type and you don't seem like you are either."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:16 pm

"I'm not," she said as she pulled her clothes back on. Paige looked at him for a minute. "I guess I'll see you at school on monday."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 pm

he nodded, " thanks. I needed the distraction." he half smiled then headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Paige followed him out of her room. "Hey Peter, what's the fastest way from someone to get expelled?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 pm

"the surest way is vandalism and sexual misconduct...and drinking on school grounds. why?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm

"Two months is my record," she half smiled. "I want to see if I can brake it."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:32 pm

very uncharacteristically he shook his head, " it isn't worth it. really its not. not from this school. its not worth it."
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Paige frowned, that's not the reaction she expected. "yeah, well, we'll see. Its not the worst school I've been too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nyc prep continued   nyc prep continued - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nyc prep continued
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next