Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYC Prep RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:10 am

paige stared at him for a second. ''you are hurt,'' she said. he had a small cut on his forhead. she reached up and touched the cut, how had she done that?
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 am

instinctively his hand reached up to feel the cut. How had that happened. He looked at hand. There was some blood, "uhm...no big deal." He shrugged. Hos mom was going to freak out
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 am

''are you sure?'' paige asked. she un zipped the side pocket on her jacket. '' I have bandaids in here somewhere and antiseptic wipes. i can clean the cut.'' she knew she was rambling but her father had said that she brakes everything she touches. maybe he was right
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 am

"uhm...sure..." He wasn't sure how to react to this girl. Two people in one Fay noticing him for...well...a person instead of a scholastic master mind. It was so strange
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 am

paige pulled a band and the wipe out. ''hold still, this might hurt a little.'' she gently cleaned the cut then applied the bandaid. ''how's that feel?''
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 am

"better...thanks." he ran his fingers over the band aid mindlessly, "uhm...what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

''paige. what's yours?'' she shoved her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 am

Paige, that sounded so familiar, " Carl." He said with a polite smile."thank you for the band aid Paige," Hold on a sec..Paige...Paige...that's right school, "uhm...do you go to Brierwood Academy?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:10 pm

''yeah,'' her eyes widened. ''so do you. I can be so ablivious some times, I dIdn't recognIze you.''
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Nailed it! He thought. How often had something like this happened to him...never. he realized it might be seen as a little pathetic how excited his thoughts were but that's the beauty of thoughts...no one else can judge them, "yeah I do go there but its not surprising you don't recognize me...I'm not sure anyone at the school does." He shrugged...well till today.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 pm

” You're not wearing glasses,” Paige said after a minute. ” you were wearing glasses at school. Are you in my art class?”
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:46 pm

he shook his head, " Uhm no I'm in your math." He would love to be in art but that wasn't on his education trajectory
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 pm

''right. math is not my favorite subject.'' she was amazed at how easy it was to talk to him. ''have you been going there long? this is my first year.''
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 pm

~MJ~ wrote:
He thought about tbst for a few mysteriously long minutes, " because if I didn't change my life would end up at a dead end." His questioning of authority had gotten him arrested at least twice and his vandalism had put him on the comunity service bus a handful of times. His kid sisters murder had sent him into tail spin and then the news covered it for months after that rehashing every last detail. He wasn't sure how his dad got them to comply but the saving grace was he was never associated with her death. He had never taken on his step dads name and the press had never mentioned him so he could live on without everyone tiptoeing around him. That only help a little. After the trial was over he had started drinking and partying and started not caring about a whole lot...except for when he met Jaime.
"I can't..." How was he supposed to phrase this, "I can't help but feel that the two of us are self destructive together." That was half the truth any way, "did I ever mention she had a kid sister...a... Few years older than Maggi?" Sasha would have been his sisters age if age had been allowed to do just that...age

Braden nodded. He should say something more but he wasn't sure what. His talking quota had been maxed out already for the day it felt.

"You didn't." Pat paused, knowing Braden needed a little time to process. "What would it be like to cut Jaimie out completely?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:34 pm

"i thought I had." He said quietly, "until today I thought I had."

"not many people like it." He liked that it was constent...always the same
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 pm

"Is it an impossibility to cut her out?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:37 pm

''that's true.'' she looked up at his head. ''how does you head feel? does it hurt?''
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 pm

"im fine,"braiden said with a little smile,"i should let you get back to your jog."

"I don't know," he sat back down," when I'm with her I don't want to but the moment I'm away its like the weight of the world is on my shoulders." Was that even a good explanation?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 pm

"How do you feel about her? Is this an important relationship for you to hold on to?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:58 pm

''right. I guess I'll see you at school.'' she smild faintly and started jogging back the way she'd come. she needed to get home before her father
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 pm

"i don't know," he rubbed his forehead, "I'm 18...this isnt something I should have to figure out." She muddled up everything. She confused him.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 pm

"Well that's a decision you might have to make eventually, so keep that in mind." Pat tucked away his notes, their time was up. "Why don't you try to think on that until we see each other again?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Braden sighed,"ok. What should I do till then...about her?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 pm

"Obviously we don't want you to forget all of the changes you've made to your life style," Pat replied. "However if you find yourself in a position where you have to interact with her, try remembering the changes and why you made them. If you can remember them, they can help keep you remembering why all of this happened."
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm

he would have to digest that a bit. Pat had a way of talking in a bit of a riddle like manner sometimes, "thanks doc. See you in two weeks." Braden got up, shook pats hand and walked out. Taking a deep breath. Well it was home fir homework, some Xbox, sleep and facing school again. Oh man.

Ooc: anyone want to skip a day or a few? If so go ahead
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:08 pm

it was friday, the last day of the first week of school. paige had spent the last few days looking like she had stepped out of a j crew add, which only fueled her anger. she had snuck into the school in the middle of the night and filled the water pipes with red dye, now as she had to do was set the sprinklers off.

paige walked into school and headed to her locker. she had gotten it fixed so now it easily opened. she heard heels click on the floor and look it up. fiona. the girl who had watched paige become self destructive and had done nothing to help was walking down the hall. the last time paige had seen her was the day before she was shipped off the rehab. she had just gotten expeled from a prep school in new england for having an innaproprate relationship with a teacher, her art teacher. paige slowly closed her locker. fiona knew everything about her, she could destroy her if she wanted.

ooc do one of you want to be fiona?
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:34 pm

ooc: I can if MJ doesn't want to

ic: Jaimie had continued to... not pester Braden, but she made it obvious that she was thinking about him and that things should go back to the way they had been before. The clothes she wore this Friday definitely said that she had more fun planned than school work. She wanted this Friday to be a party.

Brooklynn was ready for the weekend, she wanted to spend the free time at the art museum and outside. She had to get some time outside before the weather turned horrid.

"I see you got your locker fixed," Jarid observed, stopping by Paige.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm

paige forced a smile, ''yep, all better. I see you're not wearing white.'' she grinned, the prank would go on as planned.
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 pm

"Fantastic," he grinned. "I remembered as well," he motioned to his own clothes, jeans and a black tee. "Though just barely," he confided.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Paige smiled, ” think you can make some smoke in chemistry?”
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Braden kept his distents and Jaime had maid it fairly easy.

Carl had wanted to sit with Brooklyn at lunch but she hadn't talked to him too much so he didn't want to push it. This friend thing was confusing

Go for it sun...ill be back in an hour
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:04 pm

"I specialize in making smoke," he grinned. "You just give me the nod when it's time."

"Hey genius," Brooklynn grinned when she saw Carl. "You still crazy busy with being smart and all that?"
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 pm

''great, this will be awesome. '' paige grinned. ''I better get to class, see you in chem.'' paige glanced at fiona as she passed her
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 pm

"See ya then." Jarid agreed before going on his way to his class.

Fiona looked at her, a small smirk playing across her lips. It was very obvious that the girl recognized her and and remembered everything. But Fiona was going to bide her time for now.
Back to top Go down
oxford girl
Admin
Admin
oxford girl

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:18 pm

paige walked into history and sank into her chair. she had to keep together until chemistry. at least she didnt have art today, there was no was fiona could talk to mr yolander today
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Carl smiled hearing her. He turned around to face her, "hey." He couldn't help smiling like an idiot, or at least that's how he felt, "first week is almost up and that's always the craziest till finals. How are you"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm

"Good." she replied. "Really happy it's friday. Any plans for the weekend?"
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:27 pm

"probably just hang out at the house, do homework." He shrugged, "same old same old. How about you. Anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlight_Streaming
Admin
Admin
Sunlight_Streaming

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 pm

"All of Saturday will be spent at the art museum," she replied with a grin. "Or at least, half at the art museum, the other half out of the house." It was obvious how happy this plan made her.
Back to top Go down
~MJ~
Admin
Admin
~MJ~

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:38 pm

"sounds like fun," he said with s forced smile. Fun was a concept he wasn't as familiar with as he wished he could be. He didn't know much about art at all but taking a break from academia would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYC Prep RPG   NYC Prep RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Prep RPG
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next