Into Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into Other Worlds

Into Other Worlds: A place to RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte's Random Story Openings...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iminlovewithedwardcullen
Admin
Admin
iminlovewithedwardcullen

Charlotte's Random Story Openings... Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte's Random Story Openings...   Charlotte's Random Story Openings... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm

So i have a lot of these, they never develop into anything but they just come to me and I though I'd put a few here, if any inspire you feel free to develop from them Very Happy

First one

“Was it you?” he asked his eyes giving nothing away, blank.
“Yes,” I replied in a whisper, averting my eyes from his, bowing my head.
“That’s all I wanted to know,” his voice as emotionless as his eyes.
“I’m sorry,” I replied feeling a cold tear run down my cheek leaving a shining trail in the dust and grime that lay there.
“No, I’m sorry, goodbye,” his voice cracked on the last word as he wrenched himself from me and disappeared into the surrounding crowds.
I snatched at his hand as it whipped away, trying to keep him beside me, to have him forgive me, but he was gone. I looked down at my own dirt splattered and callused hand and saw something there, something he had left me, his parting gift.

This kinda came to me in a Dream... wierd i know but Very Happy

I was strong, powerful, and oh so thirsty. I looked up into the eyes of my creator; he looked coolly back at me, unperturbed by the ravenous look in my eyes. I stood slowly, my body still bent in a half crouch to show him there would be no resistance from me for dominance. He smiled gently; it played around his lips as he brought one long white finger to trace them softly. He turned away and began to walk, I unsure what to do followed. He walked toward a large collection of lights that almost burned my new ultra sensitive eyes, and that fire that existed in my throat was becoming stronger. He stopped suddenly and I halted behind him waiting once more. He turned back to me, his blood red eyes bored into mine, though I didn’t break my gaze; I held his look with my own eyes, the master, the creator, how I would come to hate those eyes.

Um... dunno where this one came from but it did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iminlovewithedwardcullen
Admin
Admin
iminlovewithedwardcullen

Charlotte's Random Story Openings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's Random Story Openings...   Charlotte's Random Story Openings... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Charlotte's Random Story Openings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into Other Worlds :: The Notebook :: Stories and Fanfics-
Jump to: